PDA

View Full Version : WTF!?!

Bane
11-03-2016, 10:40 PM
So my ass is turning my toilet seat blue. I see it's common in pregnant women, so I'm assuming it's the HCG. Anyone else have this issue? Thos is beyond frigged guys. LOL My wife was asking me what's wrong with the toilet seat and I didn't know what to tell her.

elmo33
11-03-2016, 11:03 PM
This is so weird. I've never heArd of it so of course Google is the way to go. It appears to happen very often but I cannot find an explantion for it anywhere. I would assume something to do with hcg and excretion through sweat? Purely guessing here

fitraver
11-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Wait what?!? You're just turnin into a smurf man ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bane
11-03-2016, 11:37 PM
My Tapatalk is screwing up so I accidentally posted another one because it's not showing any of my stuff after the new Tapatalk update. It's also not sending notifications. If someone can close the other one that'd be cool. LOL yeah idk wtf it is, but when I went to pin my glute the whole alcohol swab was grayish blue to. So it is like elmo said. It is definitely excreting from my pores. This sucks now o have to buy another toilet seat. Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

JohnDoe
11-03-2016, 11:45 PM
my wife has been pregnant 3 times (last time was with twins) and this never happened....i never even heard of such a thing LOL

JohnDoe
11-03-2016, 11:48 PM
My Tapatalk is screwing up so I accidentally posted another one because it's not showing any of my stuff after the new Tapatalk update. It's also not sending notifications. If someone can close the other one that'd be cool. LOL yeah idk wtf it is, but when I went to pin my glute the whole alcohol swab was grayish blue to. So it is like elmo said. It is definitely excreting from my pores. This sucks now o have to buy another toilet seat. Hahaha

Sorry..new to this whole MOD thing...but I think I removed the other thread.

Bane
11-04-2016, 01:17 AM
my wife has been pregnant 3 times (last time was with twins) and this never happened....i never even heard of such a thing LOL
All I can find on Google, was pregnant women have experienced this. Guys idk what to think. It's definitely related to something I'm putting in my body. Idk if I should be worried or not. This is a first for myself for sure. Hahaha

JohnDoe
11-04-2016, 01:26 AM
All I can find on Google, was pregnant women have experienced this. Guys idk what to think. It's definitely related to something I'm putting in my body. Idk if I should be worried or not. This is a first for myself for sure. Hahaha

If that's the only negative thing you're experiencing...I wouldn't worry about it. Just start lining the shitter seat with toilet paper first LOL

elmo33
11-04-2016, 01:41 AM
I would not worry at all brother. Your inner smurf just coming out

Bane
11-04-2016, 02:53 AM
Hahaha JohnDoe I'll do that with the new one.
I'd rather be a jacked Avatar elmo. LOL

Thaistick
11-04-2016, 03:55 AM
You are more toxic than I've ever heard of. That's some crazy shit.

hemiroids
11-04-2016, 04:58 AM
Congratulations!!!???