PDA

View Full Version : Bust in Cali

suraonyx23
11-04-2016, 03:19 PM
Definitely wasn't personal with over 20lbs of raws

Feds, Detectives Bust Drug Lab in Walnut Creek Apartment | NBC Bay Area (http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Feds-Detectives-Bust-Drug-Lab-in-Walnut-Creek-Apartment-399934221.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_BAYBrand)

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

HardtoGain
11-04-2016, 03:40 PM
The streets are soo much safer now.

Sucks for him, 12 felony counts. That's not going to be a cheap defense. Also I didn't see any brewing equipment. Maybe he had another place he would brew. Or possibly just wanted to order a lifetime supply? Looks like his biggest mistake was ordering the semi large quantity of raws shipped to his residence.

Electromass
11-04-2016, 06:30 PM
The streets are soo much safer now.

Sucks for him, 12 felony counts. That's not going to be a cheap defense. Also I didn't see any brewing equipment. Maybe he had another place he would brew. Or possibly just wanted to order a lifetime supply? Looks like his biggest mistake was ordering the semi large quantity of raws shipped to his residence.
I don't brew...and probably never will, but how else do you get the Raws but to have them delivered? Whether or not it's a home addy or somewhere else, they would have still busted this horrible evil, vicious
terrorist with his testosterone powder....OOOOH MY!!!
Thanks G.W. Bush for the Homeland Security. I feel so much less freedom now!!

HardtoGain
11-04-2016, 07:01 PM
I don't brew...and probably never will, but how else do you get the Raws but to have them delivered? Whether or not it's a home addy or somewhere else, they would have still busted this horrible evil, vicious
terrorist with his testosterone powder....OOOOH MY!!!
Thanks G.W. Bush for the Homeland Security. I feel so much less freedom now!!

My buddy pays a dude to do pickups at a rented mailbox. It is rented under a fake name so hopefully even if someone does get nabbed it wont lead back to him.

Turbo306
11-04-2016, 08:41 PM
I feel so much safer now...

FrankTheTank
11-04-2016, 09:02 PM
Are you sure its California?

FrankTheTank
11-04-2016, 09:05 PM
Nevermind it is California. I thought it was North Carolina at first

kawa636
11-04-2016, 09:37 PM
Crazy shittt!!!cash on a benzo sux he cant enjoy it now

Anon44
11-09-2016, 12:01 AM
Fuck the stupid aas laws in the us. Like cops don't have other things to worry about. Like heroine and crack or real criminals.

stormn
11-09-2016, 12:48 AM
sucks, STEALTH!!!!!! STEALTH doesn't mean to your own house. Getting to comfortable, got to be on your game

bdad
11-19-2016, 08:26 PM
Anyone know the name of the lab?

blaster
12-14-2016, 08:32 AM
My buddy pays a dude to do pickups at a rented mailbox. It is rented under a fake name so hopefully even if someone does get nabbed it wont lead back to him.

Le waits for your buddy to pick up the pack. Your buddy gets threatened with jail time unless he cooperates and under LE supervision, he delivers the pack to you. If you are a dealer or order large quantities frequently, they will let you continue to receive multiple packs until they feel they can hit you with as many charges as possible. Lovely ain't it?

chucksozz
12-15-2016, 12:36 AM
lol that's some funny shit. thank god hes gone we wont have any more athletes gaining that competitive edge anymore. I feel so much safer now that hes off the street

chucksozz
12-15-2016, 12:39 AM
yea thanks Lyle alzato (spelling) that jerk off is the only reason this shit started in the first place in the end he recanted his story