PDA

View Full Version : Adding npp to the end of a cycle

tarzannigga
11-08-2016, 12:29 AM
So im at week 6 of my test cycle, would adding npp for the rest of the 6 weeks be pointless? Using test e at 400mg a week. Also, could this be dangerous? Thanks guys

Radman69
11-08-2016, 12:44 AM
In my honest opinion buddy... I'd say ride out your current cycle like hell... Recover... Then strike again with a completely new strategy! Hope that helps pal... Good luck whichever u decide!

Saiyan
11-08-2016, 09:39 AM
Were you planning a test only cycle? What made you decide to want to throw NPP in now? How are the gains currently on test alone? All important questions.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

mastermolnar
11-08-2016, 10:01 AM
I was the same way with my first cycle... I wanted to keep adding stuff because I wasnt getting those huge increases in weight and strength I had read about. Id stay away from this.

Just ride it out. If youre unhappy with the gains theres an underlying issue (diet, training style/intensity, sleep, etc) thst should be addressed... not flooded with more gear. Try upping your dosage. Maybe bump to 600 and keep it there. Like radman said... id hold off and recover. Come back with a whole new plan. Try switching up your training. Whats your split? Do you ever run a powerlifting program or do you work mainly in hypertrophy? Try switching that add up adding calories. What are your calories at etc?

your123man
11-08-2016, 03:03 PM
I was the same way with my first cycle... I wanted to keep adding stuff because I wasnt getting those huge increases in weight and strength I had read about. Id stay away from this.

Just ride it out. If youre unhappy with the gains theres an underlying issue (diet, training style/intensity, sleep, etc) thst should be addressed... not flooded with more gear. Try upping your dosage. Maybe bump to 600 and keep it there. Like radman said... id hold off and recover. Come back with a whole new plan. Try switching up your training. Whats your split? Do you ever run a powerlifting program or do you work mainly in hypertrophy? Try switching that add up adding calories. What are your calories at etc?

Echoing the ride out. See the BOLDED parts of this quote. Gear wont do SHIT if your diet, training (SEE INTENSITY), and recovery are in the shitter. Google Dante Trudel (doggcrapp training). If you cant grow off 300mg of test a week, YOURE DOING IT WRONG, either fix the bolded areas or find a new hobby. (for reference, im on 200mg test a week right now and am the strongest i've ever been in my life).

fitraver
11-08-2016, 03:16 PM
Some good advice here and I'd agree. Ride it out. Especially what 123man said with the diet and training and rest! That'll always be most important vs what you're jabbing. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VallieFlag
11-08-2016, 04:14 PM
You need to stop making a thousand threads a day asking questions about drugs. Focus on your current cycle, what you're doing, your diet, your intensity, your sleep.

tarzannigga
11-08-2016, 04:23 PM
alright so my diet is like 3-3.5k calories a day and thats really all i need i know i dont need to up that at all, and its not that im not making gains i look completely different from when i hopped on this cycle. in 6 weeks ive gained like 6lbs. and i know thats not a lot. training is something im still messing around with to see whats best for me. yesterday i was doing shoulders right? and i ALWAYS warm up with some rotator cuff exercises before i start blastin out shit. i noticed that my right rotator cuff hurt and it was a strange pain. during this whole cycle ive just been focused on adding a shit ton of weight to all my lifts. mainly doing thing slike 5 sets of 5 for compound workouts, and like 8-12 for isolated with like 3 or 4 sets. anyways so i remember jon doe talking about how he tore his tendon and that got me thinking, i should really take it easy like if i fuck myself up im just gonna be making less gains or potentially NO GAINS. so yesterday i changed up my whole style. i went wicked light with the weights and went up to like a 20-40 rep range. and honestly guys. THE WHOLE TIME MY SHOULDERS WERE BURNING. like my shoulders have never burned as much as they did yesterday. still threw in a couple average heavy sets of 8-12 in there. but it was great. ive noticed switching it up really really helps. anyways yeah im not gonna add anything else. this cycle has made me realise that i still have more work to do before i run another cycle. i wasnt ready and ill admit that. lots of people told me i wasnt ready and i did it anyways. im happy with the gains ive been making though. i just think i could be making more if my training was more on point. ive realised it takes time to find out what training program works the best for u. thanks for ur replies guys

Radman69
11-08-2016, 04:50 PM
U got it buddy! Keep the body guessin... Use the least amount of stimuli that is needed (be drugs, food, training ect..) that way you have room to advance... Keep changing things... I'd say every 4-6 weeks...good luck bro-sef-us... At least u can admit your faults!

tarzannigga
11-09-2016, 01:13 AM

can someone help me with my training program? ive put a thread in the bodybuilding section in the past but i noticed this is the most popular section

tarzannigga
11-09-2016, 01:18 AM
monday-shoulders
tuesday-arms
wednesday-abs
thursday-back
friday-chest
saturday-legs
sunday-rest
for compound workouts i try and go very heavy and low reps like 5 sets of 5 reps. i switch it up a lot though lately ive been training in the really really high rep range like 15-20
there are some workouts like lat pulldowns and seated rows ill do 3 sets of 10. try and incorporate drop sets and supersets as much as i can as well. like today for arms i did 4 bicep workouts mixed with high reps/light weights and low rep/heavy weights. did 4 tricep workouts kinda the same concept except for tricep pushdowns (last workout) did 2 sets of 20 reps on light weight and then did a drop set till failure for like 4 sets. any advice guys?

Radman69
11-09-2016, 01:30 AM
Day 1: Push(chest, triceps, shoulders)
Day 2: Pull(back, biceps, abs)
Day 3: Legs(quads,hamstrings,calfs)
rest
repeat for 6 weeks then reverse order. Each week or two change rep range, change excersises every so often but not too often... This is one approach of many.. Hope this helps brother! Good luck

tarzannigga
11-09-2016, 01:34 AM
rest
repeat for 6 weeks then reverse order. Each week or two change rep range, change excersises every so often but not too often... This is one approach of many.. Hope this helps brother! Good luck
thanks!
bro ive thought about doing push pull legs before, how many workouts each muscle group though? and when do i do traps? do u think this is enough to make each muscle group grow?

Radman69
11-09-2016, 01:43 AM
thanks!
bro ive thought about doing push pull legs before, how many workouts each muscle group though? and when do i do traps? do u think this is enough to make each muscle group grow?

Experiment and see if it/what works for u...
Maybe 2 diff movements per group maybe 3 (maybe 2 sets, maybe 4 sets) next time try a different set of movements. Never know unless u try but give a little time to work. Listen to your body! Traps usually would be included with back.. But ultimately its your call brother!

tarzannigga
11-09-2016, 01:49 AM
Experiment and see if it/what works for u...
Maybe 2 diff movements per group maybe 3 (maybe 2 sets, maybe 4 sets) next time try a different set of movements. Never know unless u try but give a little time to work. Listen to your body! Traps usually would be included with back.. But ultimately its your call brother!
thanks!
ill try it out next week radman!

sledgehammer
11-09-2016, 01:52 AM
Brother, The gains just start at around 5- 6 wks in. Hang in there. I honestly feel like 400mg/wk is low for test only cycle. 500 is good starter dose but I feel like 750 is much better. Its what Ive got my brother on and its his first run with gear.
The whole point here remember is recovery. The faster u recover, the quicker u can train that body part again, tear it down, build it back up. You will recover better on 750. Is it necessary, No but u live once.
Food plays the biggest role in that. The body needs those calories for energy to heal those tears. Then comes rest, time body is 100% dedicated to healing/growth. As long as those others are in check, I think its fine to up your dose. Stacking another compound would be doing the same thing on a mg to mg basis. Keep first time test only.
Experience is the best teacher, u already know what 400 feels like so why not see what 750 does for u if u feel unsatisfied on 400.

Edit: keep the reps low. Nothing wrong with drop sets, but it should be only enough to squeeze out 2-3 more reps. But if your able to get out 20 more, you didn't tax the muscle enough with your heavy sets. Also Lee Haney would say" Train to stimulate not annihilate. Or Ronnie Coleman would say everybody wants to be a BB, but nobody wants to lift heavy ass weights".

Radman69
11-09-2016, 01:53 AM
U got it pal! Good luck! Grab a composition book and keep a log if nothin else! It will help immensely!

mastermolnar
11-09-2016, 01:57 AM
rest

This is kinda like y3t... I like it.

tarzannigga
11-09-2016, 01:59 AM
Brother, The gains just start at around 5- 6 wks in. Hang in there. I honestly feel like 400mg/wk is low for test only cycle. 500 is good starter dose but I feel like 750 is much better. Its what Ive got my brother on and its his first run with gear.
The whole point here remember is recovery. The faster u recover, the quicker u can train that body part again, tear it down, build it back up. You will recover better on 750. Is it necessary, No but u live once.
Food plays the biggest role in that. The body needs those calories for energy to heal those tears. Then comes rest, time body is 100% dedicated to healing/growth. As long as those others are in check, I think its fine to up your dose. Stacking another compound would be doing the same thing on a mg to mg basis. Keep first time test only.
Experience is the best teacher, u already know what 400 feels like so why not see what 750 does for u if u feel unsatisfied on 400.
thanks!
uk what man ur right like ive been on 400 for a while now and havent seen any side effects really. get acne here and there and sex drive is through the roof. im using 12.5mg aromasin eod and that takes care of the acne. im gonna up my dose and see what happens. thanks man! i was also thinking of training each muscle twice a week

mastermolnar
11-09-2016, 02:00 AM
alright so my diet is like 3-3.5k calories a day and thats really all i need i know i dont need to up that at all, and its not that im not making gains i look completely different from when i hopped on this cycle. in 6 weeks ive gained like 6lbs. and i know thats not a lot. training is something im still messing around with to see whats best for me. yesterday i was doing shoulders right? and i ALWAYS warm up with some rotator cuff exercises before i start blastin out shit. i noticed that my right rotator cuff hurt and it was a strange pain. during this whole cycle ive just been focused on adding a shit ton of weight to all my lifts. mainly doing thing slike 5 sets of 5 for compound workouts, and like 8-12 for isolated with like 3 or 4 sets. anyways so i remember jon doe talking about how he tore his tendon and that got me thinking, i should really take it easy like if i fuck myself up im just gonna be making less gains or potentially NO GAINS. so yesterday i changed up my whole style. i went wicked light with the weights and went up to like a 20-40 rep range. and honestly guys. THE WHOLE TIME MY SHOULDERS WERE BURNING. like my shoulders have never burned as much as they did yesterday. still threw in a couple average heavy sets of 8-12 in there. but it was great. ive noticed switching it up really really helps. anyways yeah im not gonna add anything else. this cycle has made me realise that i still have more work to do before i run another cycle. i wasnt ready and ill admit that. lots of people told me i wasnt ready and i did it anyways. im happy with the gains ive been making though. i just think i could be making more if my training was more on point. ive realised it takes time to find out what training program works the best for u. thanks for ur replies guys

Well to be fair... you dont really know what you need as far as calories. Ill tell you that my maintenance calories are close to 3200 and I can make gains on 3500, sure. But the more fuel the more growth.

tarzannigga
11-09-2016, 02:15 AM
Well to be fair... you dont really know what you need as far as calories. Ill tell you that my maintenance calories are close to 3200 and I can make gains on 3500, sure. But the more fuel the more growth.
wellllllll
considering i weigh 138lbs im quite sure ill make gains off of 3000 calories bro

Saiyan
11-09-2016, 02:52 AM
wellllllll
considering i weigh 138lbs im quite sure ill make gains off of 3000 calories bro

How tall are you? You should have been making gains on 3k without aas weighing only 138.

tarzannigga
11-09-2016, 05:35 AM
How tall are you? You should have been making gains on 3k without aas weighing only 138.

im 5'8 ive put on 6 lbs so far. but thats in 6 weeks lol

mastermolnar
11-09-2016, 12:58 PM
If youre 5'8 and 138 your maintenance is probably pretty high. just saying bro. No offense meant so dont take it that way. Try switching up that training.

tarzannigga
11-09-2016, 02:10 PM
If youre 5'8 and 138 your maintenance is probably pretty high. just saying bro. No offense meant so dont take it that way. Try switching up that training.
Oh nah bro none taken lol, my bad if i came off as sarcastic, thats crazy though i figured since i weigh like nothing i didnt have to really eat a shit ton, didnt even know height came into play

mastermolnar
11-09-2016, 03:56 PM
Well height gives us a better idea of youe body composition. At 5'8 and 138# you must be pretty lean. If you are naturally lean... and have a hard time gaining weight, that generally indicates a higher maintenance calorie requirement and a faster metabolism. I still say try adding some more calories. You can make gains with what youre doing but guys that make huge gains dont do it on a moderate surplus... they eat like horses, meticulously. Just my opinion.

tarzannigga
11-09-2016, 08:37 PM
Well height gives us a better idea of youe body composition. At 5'8 and 138# you must be pretty lean. If you are naturally lean... and have a hard time gaining weight, that generally indicates a higher maintenance calorie requirement and a faster metabolism. I still say try adding some more calories. You can make gains with what youre doing but guys that make huge gains dont do it on a moderate surplus... they eat like horses, meticulously. Just my opinion.
You're right brother, i am pretty lean. Just 2 months ago i weighed 124lbs. With sarm
cycles and now this test cycle all together ive put on about 14 lbs. eating deff matters though. Ill try eating more thanks man