PDA

View Full Version : EQ and Deca

Bodybuilder220
11-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Anyone ever run EQ and deca together. I'm currently on Test 600, EQ 600. I was going to add some tren in to the mix but I'm wanting to put on some more size, and since winter is coming up I figured it would be a good time to bulk still. I'm 6' 222lbs right now, about 14% body fat. Id really like to get as close to 240 as possible. Was thinking of the following: Test 700 per week, EQ600 per week, deca 500-600 per week. Thoughts? I have some experience with compounds, haven't run deca in a few years tho.

bigmills
11-08-2016, 01:58 AM
Anyone ever run EQ and deca together. I'm currently on Test 600, EQ 600. I was going to add some tren in to the mix but I'm wanting to put on some more size, and since winter is coming up I figured it would be a good time to bulk still. I'm 6' 222lbs right now, about 14% body fat. Id really like to get as close to 240 as possible. Was thinking of the following: Test 700 per week, EQ600 per week, deca 500-600 per week. Thoughts? I have some experience with compounds, haven't run deca in a few years tho.
If you have already started your cycle I would add deca NPP. only because regular deca takes so long to kick in. I don't know how many weeks you have been on, but if you have been on longer than 4. I would go with the NPP..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

kbarthejr
11-08-2016, 02:03 AM
I did cyp 400mg a week, eq 1/2 cc every other day , and deca 1/2 cc , every other day when i was in college and let me tell you it was fantastic! I put on about 25lbs of solid muscle. It is a shot or 2 a day but well worth it. U could extend the eq and deca longer but was my best way to do it as i have tried the same compounds with other doses but it never compared to the every other day way. I was literally as hard as a rock lol. Good choice for a cycle.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Bodybuilder220
11-08-2016, 02:14 AM
If you have already started your cycle I would add deca NPP. only because regular deca takes so long to kick in. I don't know how many weeks you have been on, but if you have been on longer than 4. I would go with the NPP..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sorry forgot to mention I was going to do NPP the first 3 weeks at 300 mg while the deca kicks in.

bdad
11-08-2016, 02:52 AM
I have done 500 test/500 deca/ 600 eq cycles in the past with good results.

Machinegunmac
11-08-2016, 03:45 AM
Definitely a good Bulker just watch estro,that's a lot of aromatizing compounds

your123man
11-08-2016, 03:10 PM
Definitely a good Bulker just watch estro,that's a lot of aromatizing compounds

This. Careful getting into the 2g/week range of gear. If you start suffering in the gym, its not worth it. I'd almost cut some of those doses in half or 3/4 and get some gh to run (which will help you utilize the AAS better). Even 2-4iu ED (or 5on 2 off, EOD, etc), will do much better for you than just slamming a shit ton of AAS with no gh.

BUT, if you can handle 2g/week of gear without ANY negative sides, ya, that'll grow ya. And if it doesnt, pick a different hobby :P

Definitely watch estrogen. And if youre progesterone sensitive, get caber sooner rather than later.