PDA

View Full Version : HCG ? Please help

Mr.Deeds
11-08-2016, 04:23 AM
I put 3ml of sodium chloride in a 5000 IU bottle of hCG. I Injected 30 units to get 500iu of hcg. Correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your123man
11-08-2016, 03:06 PM
yes.

30 ticks on a slin pin, or 30 units, or .3ml

HCG Dosage Calculator (http://www.lostjuncture.com/HCG/HCGCalc.html)

fitraver
11-08-2016, 03:13 PM
Yup that's right. Are you doin the hcg as part of pct or trt? Or just during cycle?

Mr.Deeds
11-08-2016, 03:33 PM
I'm on TrT test prop 240mg per week. Tamoxifen citrate 20mg/day. HCG 500iu MWF for 2 weeks.
6 days After trt I will run tamoxifen and clomid for 5 weeks. I'm trying to get ahold of IFBB for some hgh. Gonna start a 2iu and go up every month until 4iu and I'll stay there for 6 months.
I had been on steroids for goin on 7 months. I took a month off with some nolva after my first 11weeks on test. I don't count that time as off.

fitraver
11-08-2016, 03:38 PM
I was just going to say if you're planning on running the hcg for the long haul, and it wasn't just a boost to pct to get the nuts goin, then I'd split doses with 250iu max per dose. Read up on Crislers protocol with HcG. He's the best researched in my opinion. With my trt I run m, w, f doses at 200iu since I split my trt dose in 2. If you just do a weekly dose (I know that's outdated but if you do,) then take the doses 1 and 2 days before the trt shot.

Mr.Deeds
11-08-2016, 03:57 PM
I was just going to say if you're planning on running the hcg for the long haul, and it wasn't just a boost to pct to get the nuts goin, then I'd split doses with 250iu max per dose. Read up on Crislers protocol with HcG. He's the best researched in my opinion. With my trt I run m, w, f doses at 200iu since I split my trt dose in 2. If you just do a weekly dose (I know that's outdated but if you do,) then take the doses 1 and 2 days before the trt shot.

Yes This is just a 2 week boost in prep for pct. Is 500 iu MWF good or should I just do 500iu MT? I've been on steroids about 6 months.

Mr.Deeds
11-08-2016, 04:05 PM

Because I'm on prop eod the trt is when it is. Right? I guess I could try to take the hcg the day before the prop. It constantly changes.
So, take hcg before trt. What happens if that doesn't workout sometimes?

fitraver
11-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Now you've got me all do confused. If you're doing it as part of your pct then 2 Blast of 500 is fine. I forget how many weeks you do that. Someone else may chime in.

Mr.Deeds
11-08-2016, 05:54 PM
Now you've got me all do confused. If you're doing it as part of your pct then 2 Blast of 500 is fine. I forget how many weeks you do that. Someone else may chime in.

I confused myself sometimes. Thanks for the input bro. I got what you're saying.
I'll do 500iu of hcg Monday and Thursday,20mg tamoxifen ed, 60mg test prop eod/ after hcg, for 2 weeks.
Then I'll do tamoxifen 40/40/40/20/20, clomid 100/50/50/50/50for 5 weeks as PCT.
Sounds good?

fitraver
11-08-2016, 05:59 PM
I would never do that much clomid and idk if there's really a need to do more nolva either. Just run it at 20/50 for 5 weeks if you want to be safe. Do you have an ai you've been running to keep taking thru pct and a week or so after nolva stops to prevent estro rebound?

You confused me a bit before about the prop but guessing you meant the last two weeks prior to pct with the hcg? If so seems fine.

Mr.Deeds
11-09-2016, 06:20 AM
I would never do that much clomid and idk if there's really a need to do more nolva either. Just run it at 20/50 for 5 weeks if you want to be safe. Do you have an ai you've been running to keep taking thru pct and a week or so after nolva stops to prevent estro rebound?

You confused me a bit before about the prop but guessing you meant the last two weeks prior to pct with the hcg? If so seems fine.

I do not have an ai and never had one.
I'm running test prop at 240mg per week while taking 20 tamoxifen ed and hcg 500iu Monday and Thursday right now. I plan to continue tamoxifen and start clomid after 2weeks and 6 days.
The 6 days wait is to let the hcg get out of my System before I start the clomid.

This is what has been recommended for my trt and PCT. I am open to suggestions. I appreciate the advice.

Mr.Deeds
11-09-2016, 06:22 AM

Where can I find Crislers protocol with hcg?