PDA

View Full Version : Tren problems

bigmills
11-09-2016, 11:38 PM
I started Tren ace about a week and a half ago, first time since 07 and only the second time I've ever taken it. I am pending 50 mg every day and today at work besides sweating like I was on drugs unnoticed in pain in my upper abdomen. I would say around the top of my lungs right below my chest it kind of feels like there is some weight sitting on it would be the best way to describe it. Any Tren guys out there know if this is a side effect? I know Tren cough is but I definitely don't like this feeling..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Loose Cannon
11-10-2016, 12:17 AM
tren junkie here....never heard of it bro. but everyones different, dont wait around to go to the doc if needed tho.

Montego
11-10-2016, 01:32 AM
I started Tren ace about a week and a half ago, first time since 07 and only the second time I've ever taken it. I am pending 50 mg every day and today at work besides sweating like I was on drugs unnoticed in pain in my upper abdomen. I would say around the top of my lungs right below my chest it kind of feels like there is some weight sitting on it would be the best way to describe it. Any Tren guys out there know if this is a side effect? I know Tren cough is but I definitely don't like this feeling..

Hmmmmm.

I have this feeling when injecting tren, not the same as the cough, but like an elephant is sitting on my chest.

I haven't had this throughout an entire day though.

Does it ALWAYS feel like this?

Check your BP?

bigmills
11-10-2016, 02:09 AM
Hmmmmm.

I have this feeling when injecting tren, not the same as the cough, but like an elephant is sitting on my chest.

I haven't had this throughout an entire day though.

Does it ALWAYS feel like this?

Check your BP?
No it didn't feel like this all day it started and about 4 o'clock and has since won away however I do still feel a little pain in the back of my throat I don't know if that's maybe part of what they call the tren cough. I appreciate your help and advice to brother..

dawg16
11-10-2016, 03:19 AM
Would it possibly feel like heart burn, or something like it? I've had plenty of tren experience, and heartburn can bother me at times. I take tums or some type of anti acid drug.

Pinkman200
11-10-2016, 04:03 AM
I've always been sensitive as hell when it comes to Tren. 300mg/week is plenty for me. I've even done 200mg/week of Ace and gained well!
I've never had that feeling, sounds crazy... hopefully it doesnt get worse. if it does, just say F it and discontinue

mastermolnar
11-10-2016, 10:25 AM
I had a scare awhile back during competition prep where I had this sharp pain in my upper abdomen and it turned out to be liver pain and very bad acid reflux. I had x rays ultrasounds ekg and never found out anything.

What else are you running? Any orals?

bigmills
11-10-2016, 10:58 AM
I had a scare awhile back during competition prep where I had this sharp pain in my upper abdomen and it turned out to be liver pain and very bad acid reflux. I had x rays ultrasounds ekg and never found out anything.

What else are you running? Any orals?
Yea 25mg Proviron in the morning and 25 at night,and 25mg injectable Anadrol pre-workout 4 days a week..

Montego
11-10-2016, 09:53 PM
No it didn't feel like this all day it started and about 4 o'clock and has since won away however I do still feel a little pain in the back of my throat I don't know if that's maybe part of what they call the tren cough. I appreciate your help and advice to brother..

Try an anti acid of it happens again.

Could be acid reflux somehow causing the pressure.... Or gas

bigmills
11-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Try an anti acid of it happens again.

Could be acid reflux somehow causing the pressure.... Or gas
Cool I definitely get some and keep some on hand man I appreciate that..

bobhead
11-10-2016, 11:39 PM
Maybe your blood pressure is too high.

bigmills
11-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Maybe your blood pressure is too high.
I don't think so because I can usually feel it when my blood pressure gets high in my head and face I'm one of those people who get very red in the face. However I do have a doctor's appointment on Monday and they always check your blood pressure so I will find out then. I lowered the dosage from 50 mg every day to 25 mg every day until my body gets used to the side effects, and I can already feel the difference.

bigmills
11-10-2016, 11:42 PM
A guy I know who was telling me I should add proviron 25 mg in the morning and 25 at night he swears that they help the side effects from Tren subsides is there any truth to this?

bobhead
11-11-2016, 12:50 AM
Go to the pharmacy, they have blood pressure machines.