PDA

View Full Version : First Cycle, Bulk Cycle, Pics & Charts

Gabriel Seth
11-10-2016, 06:20 AM
1.) I happily invite those who wish to see what happens as I will report back various things. Basically me testing myself for you.
2.) Do not bother making noncontributing complaining posts like some bitch. You can go suck a Dick with Dylan Gemelli
3.) Technical advice of times and dosages are welcome but general "its too complicated" can once again go suck a Dick with Dylan

If things hadn't happened in my life I would of Lean bulked with my abs up from 142 I dont have to share personal things about myself but I am. I already know the leaner you are the better less side affects etc save yourself a bullshit post either contribute with actual advice or not at all.

This will be my first cycle Ive been lifting for 4yrs of which 3 I did seriously. Now I do not have as many gains mostly because my goals.
- 1rst year I new nothing about macros only calories and my protein was super low I got skinny but still was happy because i looked good in my suits and was better then being fat which i had gotten stuffing my face in college. But i was disappointed without having abs. I went from 225 to 148.
- 2nd year i decided to recomp and went back and forth between 150 to 165 doing mini cuts and slow bulks but never really adding mass because I was scared to get fat. But I mastered meal prepping and counting macros.
- 3rd year I did a winter bulk and got great results my body was starved for food and got great delts, legs, and lateral tricep head definition. However I cut back 142 and lost a lot of muscle but I had great definition and when carbed up still filled my shirts good. And had abs. I also prefered to stay learn because of my career in law enforcement and all the physicals we had.
- 4th This is my fourth year at the beginning of year lost a close friend of 15yrs Christmas week and shortly after my fiance. I never was a drinker but I started and sat around eating and stopped going to the gym and went from 142 to 180 in like a month and a half and looked like a fucking train hit me. I went from being the cut guy at the gym to just fucked up. I have a lot of big body builder friends but they always respected me because I had great definition and trained just as hard with them but much lighter weight.

I cut again down to about 160 the decided to just bulk because honestly I needed food since I had lost everything for the most part but I just needed to train if I was going to be eating couple slices of pizza a day which brought me happiness to make it through tough times. I bulked till about 175 and my Squat went from 200 to 275 but 250 for 5x5, and deadlift from 235 to 315 but 295 for 5x5. I ended up getting sloppy with food and trips and got to 192 were I am now cutting back to 175 before I do this cycle bulk. I am currently 182.0

One thing is that my calculations, and meal prepping, and diet dedication are meticulous and I helped many friends on gear get into amazing condition helping them. And that is a major thing if your diet if off it doesn't matter. I am a numbers guy guy and now that I'm no longer in law enforcement I no longer have to worry about polygraphs or drug tests I can take my physique to the next level.

I have spent a lot of time researching and reading preparing a year for this cycle because I would like to compete in a few years, however there is so much to learn. Now I can get cut ive been in great condition for a while but my first cycle will be to bulk help me add an extra 15 to 30lbs of muscle so that when I do cut I am burning way more calories and able to eat a lot more increasing my overall satiety and quality of life during my cuts.

progress

Gabriel Seth
11-10-2016, 06:30 AM
For those looking to start a cycle study study study

Goal: Add 1.5lb week for 12 weeks If possible week 2-3 upgrade goal to 2lbs a week.

Gear:

Name: T-Bol
Purpose: Kickstarter
Dose: 50mg
Duration: week 1-4

Name: Test Prop
Purpose: Kickstarter
Dose: 100mg x2 weekly total 200mg
Duration: week 1-4

Name: Test Cyp
Purpose: Main compound
Dose: 250mg x2 weekly total 500mg
Duration: week 1-12
Amount: 3 Vials

Name: Deca NPP
Purpose: Secondary compound
Dose: 100mg x3 weekly total 300mg
Duration: week 1-10
Amount: 3 Vials

NPP Notes: I chose NPP so if I have problems I could stop right away long esters are not good first cycle. Deca is also not recommended first cycle. However I feel comfortable with my research, caber, prepperation, and short ester.

NPP Notes: I wanted to do 200mg a week but Enhanced Athlete Coach Trevor says its not good "rollercoaster your hormones" create problems, he said EOD but if you can stand it every day. He also suggests minimum of 400mg week but I do not want deca dick.
Link: What is npp steroid? - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNILxQLGpSI&t=10s)

NPP Notes:
I emailed Thomas Maw he responded saying 300mg should be fine.

Ancillaries

Name: Cabergoline, "Caber" "Dostinex"
Purpose: Prolactin, Caused by Deca, "Titty Milk"
Dose: .25 x2 weekly
Duration: week 1-12
Notes: read its great for helping pct run really low may incorporate after further research

Notes: caber during PCT to help with the lowered sex drive and slight decrease in the strength of your erections, I may use this during PCT at low dose.

Name: Exemestane, "Aromasin", "Aromex"
Purpose: Estrogen, Water retention, Gyno "Man Titties",
Dose: 25mg EOD "Every Other Day"
12 weeks x 7 days = 84 Days
84 Days / 2 = 42 Days of 25mg

Name: HCG
Purpose: Keep Balls Full
Dose: week 2-6 400iu x2 total 800iu weekly
Dose: week 7-12 500iux 2 total 1000iu weeklu
Cost: $100 for 3x 5000iu Vial total 15,000iu
Usage: 2 of the 3 vials total 10,000iu
Notes: now Rich Piana says only use before PCT not during cycle. Dylan Gemelli says same thing. Thomas Maw runs 1000iu a week in 1 shot, Tony Huge runs 2 shots a week of 500iu.

Liver Toxicity Oral Protection

Name: Himalaya Livercare "Liv 52"
Cost: $25.00
Link: Himalaya Herbal Healthcare LiverCare(R) -- 18 Vegetarian Capsules - Vitacost (http://www.vitacost.com/himalaya-herbal-healthcare-livercare-180-vegetarian-capsules-1)

Name: Rich Piana Liver and Organ Defender

Supplements

Name: Vitamin B5
Purpose: Acne Protection, "Alternative to Acutane"
Cost: $21.50
Link: Buy Vitamin B5 Powder | Myprotein US (http://us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/vitamin-b5-powder/11092512.html)
Study: Coenzyme-A Technologies ™ (http://coenzyme-a.com/acne_vulgaris.html)

Name: Now Waterweight
Purpose: Water weight
Cost: $9.59 per month 3 month cycle $28.80
Link: NOW Foods Water Outâ„¢ -- 1 Vegetarian Capsules - Vitacost (http://www.vitacost.com/now-foods-water-out?q=now+water+out&ta=now+water)

Calories

Weight:175
Height: 5'7"

Maintenance Calories: 2055
Maintenance Protein: 175 (700cal)
Maintenance Carbs: 185 (740)
Maintenance Fats: 68 (612cal)30%

I will be doing 2 a day workouts

Morning: 350cal burned
Night: 350cal burned
Total to Maintain 2055 + 350 + 350 = 2755

3500 calories is 1 lb
1750 calories is .5lb
5250 calories is 1.5lbs

Beginning goal 1.5lbs a week
5250calories/7 days = 750day
Notes: I need to do the math for 6 days 875cal because ill be taking Wednesdays off to cut 1lb fat.

Maintenance 2755 + 750 Bulk calories = 3505

Bulk Calories: 3505
Bulk Protein 225 x4(900cal)
Bulk Carbs 426 x4(426cal)
Bulk Fat 100 x9(900cal)

PCT

Notes: Now many wait 2 weeks but during a live Q&A with Enhanced Athelete Tony Huge he waits 1.5weeks So I chose to start mine week 14 on Thursday

Name: Clomiphene "Clomid"
Purpose: Estrogen, "Connect your brain to balls"
Dosage: Week14-15 50mg Daily, Week 16-17 25mg Daily

Name: Tamoxifen "Nolvadex"
Purpose: Estrogen
Dosage: Week14-15 40mg Daily, Week 16-17 20mg Daily

Name: Choline & Inositol
Purpose: Fatty Liver saturdated by Bulk carbs
Dosage: Week14-17 3200mg 4 Pills
Research Source: 0:32 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvGEbt5SewI&t=321s
Cost: $8.25
Buy Link: http://www.vitacost.com/source-naturals-inositol-and-choline

Name: L-Methionine
Purpose: Fatty Liver saturdated by Bulk carbs
Dosage: Week14-17 1500mg "half teaspoon"
Cost: $12.28
Buy Link: http://www.vitacost.com/source-naturals-free-form-l-methionine-powder

Name: NOW Super Cortisol Support
Purpose: PCT Cortisol Spike Fat and Muscle Loss
Cost: $18.29
Buy Link: http://www.vitacost.com/now-super-cortisol-support
Notes: Cortisol is main reason for lost gains after cycle

Name: Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol Mega Strength
Cost: $20
Buy Link: http://www.vitacost.com/source-naturals-beta-sitosterol-mega-strength-375-mg-240-tablets-1

(http://www.vitacost.com/source-naturals-beta-sitosterol-mega-strength-375-mg-240-tablets-1)Name: PES Erase Pro
Cost: $45.00
Notes: I bought this before and dropped a ton of water and helped cutting with PES Alphamine I am not sure If I will get it.

Needles

Name: Nipro Syringe 25 Gauge, 3cc, 1 1/2" Needle - 100 Count
Purpose: Glutes
Buy Link: WE HAVE A SPONSOR HERE WHO SELLS THESE PRODUCTS

18 Gauge Needle to Draw

Name: 25 Gauge 1 inch Needle

Name: 29 Gauge 1/2 inch
Purpose: For small injections upper chest

Here is Version 1 Rough draft I will be fixing it continually

Bodysculpter09
11-10-2016, 07:36 AM
Thanks for a very in-depth detail about your bulking cycle. Please give a feedback on your performance on Deca.

bulk_cut
11-10-2016, 08:13 AM
How tall are you and how old are you? You need to learn the difference between a lean bulk and a dirty bulk and start doing lean bulks!!!!

Gabriel Seth
11-11-2016, 03:17 AM
I know the difference my plan was to lean bulk with my abs up from 142 up 2lbs a month however as I explained I went through a depression, I dont drink and couldn't do drugs like marijuana to help with my already high stress career because of my polygraphs and drug tests so I abused food. I am currently awaiting my gear atm tracking says its trying to pass through customs atm.

Gabriel Seth
11-11-2016, 05:39 AM
Lol right it does look cluster complicated, but In reality It will be back loading everything into 1 shot and with my weekly pill box organizers ill just swallow them all at once. It might get a little more complicated because Im going to add Insulin in week 2 or 3 and see how It fits my schedule and feels. I am in general a very organized person but I pre organize everything at the beginning of each week so it flows like water and seamlessly.

Radman69
11-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Likewise... I like the meticulous numbers and protocalls... I'm all about that shit too! But as a side note... Dont forget that(and u might know this from your own body transformation... Good job btw) that your body is gonna fight your ass every step of the way! Numbers are great bud, but dont get hung up on them... Ur matienance/bulking/cutting kcals are gonna change (up or down, its up to our bodies ya know) and some of those meds/ancillaries/drugs just arent gonna sit well with your bio(body not background lol) like OPS said... If this is indeed your first run be cautious, keep it simple... U wont know what your reacting to cause you got a huge bolus of ingredients going on! But, its only advice from someone who has been there... Good luck in your chosen path my brother! Be safe!

bulk_cut
11-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Happy to follow along! I like cirsfetailed You are - just make sure not to overcomplicate things. This is simple and keep it like that.

He's already W A Y Y Y Y Y past overcomplicating things!!!!!!!!!! This is just rediculous for a first cycle. DNP!!!! insulin!!!!!

Gabriel Seth
11-11-2016, 10:43 PM
We all have different comfort levels, if you can barely handle managing 500 test for your cycles then thats fine, Everything can be abused. 4iu of insulin is nothing with 100gr of carbs. Also having a friend with you 4hrs during as a safety redundancy. DNP is also not a big deal if your not retarded and have done your research, KETO and supplement support, if you eat a bunch of carbs and make yourself suffer from heat thats the persons own fault.

Gabriel Seth
11-11-2016, 10:54 PM

your123man
11-12-2016, 12:13 AM
Wait, so this is your first dive into anything and your wanting to run dnp and slin together? Adding 1.5lbs a week with dnp and slin while eating under 2000kcal? Am i missing something in this overcomplicated "cycle"?

Edit: NVM on calories i see what your picture on mfp is.

You'll either learn quickly that life cant be calculated like that, or keep spinning your wheels. Either way, youre already going to do whatever you want to do clearly, so best of luck.

Gabriel Seth
11-12-2016, 12:21 AM
ya your missing the calorie section, that says 3500 calories with a pic. And your missing that DNP will only be used 1 day a week on Wednesdays to drop a lb. I meal prep and have had zero problems calculating my calories based on weight because my sodium is in check dropping .25 lbs a day every cut ive done. My last cut to 142 was the same way. Only difference is instead of sodium problems is estrogen water retention.

Gabriel Seth
11-12-2016, 01:44 AM
Updated 2nd post with links to Syringes, costs, and needles.

tarzannigga
11-12-2016, 03:15 AM
bro its great u did a shit ton of research, u deff know ur body and how to eat and train, dont drive urself crazy tho man, cuz from what it looks like if u didnt get the exact results u want i feel like ud flip out man and u really shouldnt, especially if its ur first run just like training and eating u need to find what drugs and what doses work for u bro. i didnt really see anything about what doses u were planning, but i remember u talking to me about npp in the past. i assumed uve ran a couple cycles. u really should just run test for ur first one bro. if shit starts poppin off ur not gonna know if its the test or a different compound. dont get me wrong ik u know ur shit bro uve given me GREAT advice countless times. the dudes on here are vets man and they've ONLY directed me in the right path. btw u looked great at 165 brother. i feel like if u use the gear correctly ur gonna get some amazing results and a clean bulk is deff possible. id recommend test e and maybe a kickstart. it will take a while to kick in if ur just using test e. but if ur planning on pinning npp anyways dude just use test prop. im tellin u right now tho dude, u better have a lot of injection sites u know u can hit cuz ur not gonna be able to hit the same one at least for another 3 days. im 7 weeks into my cycle now and i dont get any pip what so ever, but man i will NEVER forget that first pin man. got lightheaded as shit and my delt was sore for like 3 days. long ester would be better for ur first run man. ur muscles are virgins and its gonna be painful brother. good luck tho im glad we talk so we can try and help eachother

Gabriel Seth
11-12-2016, 04:05 AM
Thanks bro good to see you on Tarzan, If I have any problems I'l Letro 3 day reset and drop the NPP. Its fast Ester so I should be fine.

tarzannigga
11-12-2016, 05:20 AM
Thanks bro good to see you on Tarzan, If I have any problems I'l Letro 3 day reset and drop the NPP. Its fast Ester so I should be fine.
lol
bro this is a prime example of how powerful research is, do uk u know more about a steroid cycle than some people who run cycles?

tarzannigga
11-12-2016, 05:25 AM
make sure u have injection sites uk u can hit man trust me bro pinning eod for ur first time sounds FUCKING BRUTAL. test e at 250mg concentration isnt supposed to have pip and i was in EXCRUCIATING pain bro. be careful. if a site hurts dont go back in. use alcohol swabs to wipe the tops of ur vials and clean the injection site thoroughly. dont ever re use needles. bostin loyd is a fucking maniac ik u said u were on his forums but DO NOT take any advice from that guy what so ever man

bobhead
11-12-2016, 06:28 AM
You should just get the sarms ultra stack, it's only $999.

Beastie
11-12-2016, 06:38 AM
300mgs NPP wont do much..need to bump it up..if your worried about dick issues run 100ius of hcg daily on cycle..everything will work proper..

Pinkman200
11-12-2016, 07:06 AM
I'll be following brother. You're making me feel young again haha... i'd increase the NPP to at least 450

Gabriel Seth
11-12-2016, 07:17 AM
Thanks Beastie thats the kinda advice im looking for!

Also guy I updated Wednesday DNP Recomps with its own Chart and PCT with its own chart this way it wont be on same page as the cycle and people crying about too much stuff.

300mgs NPP wont do much..need to bump it up..if your worried about dick issues run 100ius of hcg daily on cycle..everything will work proper..

JohnDoe
11-12-2016, 12:41 PM
300mgs NPP wont do much..need to bump it up..if your worried about dick issues run 100ius of hcg daily on cycle..everything will work proper..300mg might not do much for you or some people, but it could work well for others. There is no cut and dry with AAS. What works for one person may not work for another.

mastermolnar
11-12-2016, 01:43 PM
My opinion is to drop the clen and dnp. They have no place in a bulk cycle. If you're worried about getting fat then you definitely don't want 25g carbs per unit of insulin.

Like others mentioned.. try and keep it simple. If you gave caber on hand then you use that for prolactin sides with NPP.. personally I made good gains on 350 NPP a week and felt amazing with very little negative.

But that being said, you should just mega recomp with a saris ultra super stack

Beastie
11-12-2016, 05:22 PM
True..I cant handle tren at all..but a few of my buddys can...anyways back to NPP mgs per week..What i have noticed with me and my friends that have all run NPP..When you bring the weekly dose up to around 450-500 it really really shines..

Gabriel Seth
11-13-2016, 06:35 AM
Update. I went to emergency room my stomach been swollen like a grapefruit. They said I have really bad gallstones and need surgery.

sledgehammer
11-13-2016, 08:40 AM
I'm sorry but this is so off. Using DNP while trying to bulk???? First cycle??What to keep fat at bay?? That's diet. Nothing wrong with doing cardio on off days. One hell of an advanced compound to run first time out.

You look your best when u where holding some weight. To constantly go from a bulking phase to a cutting phase, u will never hold size. Muscle needs time to mature. After a bulk, you need to maintain those calories to maintain your new muscle.

Real simple. Your first cycle run test only. U don't need deca. I have no problems seeing first cycles be 750mg test. It will give better returns than 500 and the sides on test only will be minor. All u need to worry about is controlling estrogen. Don't kill it, u need it to build muscle. Don't be afraid to eat. There is such a thing as a clean bulk/ lean bulk. But if your on gear, pushing some real weight, and want growth, you need calories. Diet makes up 80% of BB.

When your done with this cycle, maintain your new size for couple months at least after PCT. Also if u don't go to overboard, you really don't need to cut after a bulk. Adding in cardio and eating maintance will clean up any unwanted bf.

Gabriel Seth
11-15-2016, 02:51 AM
I have been in the emergency room. They going to give me emergency surgery tomorrow morning at 9am. I am going to just cut before the cycle instead of doing wednesday things.

JohnDoe
11-15-2016, 03:14 AM
I have been in the emergency room. They going to give me emergency surgery tomorrow morning at 9am. I am going to just cut before the cycle instead of doing wednesday things.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

OooThats
11-15-2016, 04:08 AM
Over think much? K.I.S.S.. You are obviously OCD .. Run some test and see how it goes, man..I wish I had your attention to detail, but Jesus h Christ on a popsicle stick.. this isn't rocket surgery..

Gabriel Seth
11-16-2016, 03:48 AM
Ive had nothing but Jello for 3 days, Just got home, They did emergency surgery on me this morning. Anyone else get gallbladder removal surgery how long before I can lift?

Gabriel Seth
11-16-2016, 11:26 PM
My dog of 16yrs died today

JohnDoe
11-16-2016, 11:30 PM
Jesus bro...you have shitty luck

Gabriel Seth
11-17-2016, 12:20 AM
We were gunna take Christmas pics but he died so took him to the vet and put him in the freezer till i can make his casket when i can move things again.

1100311004 11005

OooThats
11-17-2016, 12:24 AM
Sucks so much losin a doggy. I put down my 11 yr old Rottweiler and I cried like a bitch. They become your best friend

Gabriel Seth
11-17-2016, 12:37 AM
I spent every Christmas and thanksgiving with that dog past 15yrs except 2. Never been married, have no kids, or siblings.

tarzannigga
11-17-2016, 03:36 PM
I spent every Christmas and thanksgiving with that dog past 15yrs except 2. Never been married, have no kids, or siblings.
Hey bro just seen ur last few posts on this, sorry about all the shit thats been goin on. Stay strong brother. My childhood best friend died a few days ago. Sorry for ur loss man i love dogs. Might be just a shitty time for everyone. Also make sure u take enough time off before u lift again

JohnDoe
11-20-2016, 02:38 AM
How's it going man?

Gabriel Seth
11-20-2016, 06:16 AM
Sup buddy, im just in and out of sleep lost a ton of weight. Water, Glycogen and definitely muscle down a shirt size. But Ill be up tomorrow

Things that have happened
A.) My gear order got returned to sender I need to sort things out with them
B.) I now got time to cut since i can barely lift 25lbs without hurting probably run DNP i ordered from Enhanced Athelete to lower my fat % before it returns in a month and half.
C.) I've been thinking about switching my cycle to Ment (Trestolone) Less sides, more gains, no DHT hairloss but I am researching still. Im looking for a cycle log someone ran of it if u can link me.

How's it going man?

mastermolnar
11-21-2016, 11:16 PM
What is your bf%? Why would you wanna cut during a time when you can't exercise? You'll likely raise cortisol levels through the roof and lose more muscle than fat. I guess you're gonna do what you're gonna do and run dnp and several other compounds on this schizophrenic cycle you have laid out... but I think I speak for all of us when I say... SLOW DOWN! we all went through test only cycles and earned our stripes. You don't need all the shit you're plannin on. But whatever bro. Do you.

Gabriel Seth
11-23-2016, 03:05 AM
Natty legs, cant wait to see how much better after cycle.

How's it going man?

tarzannigga
11-25-2016, 03:35 AM
Natty legs, cant wait to see how much better after cycle.

bro
please dont be that guy who runs trestalone acetate for a first cycle. ur smarter than that man. its usually the young kids like me who have insane ideas like that. ment for ur first cycle can be dangerous as shit man