PDA

View Full Version : Payment concerns

tarzannigga
11-10-2016, 09:16 PM
So i was wondering why most sources on here accept payment with western union,reloadit, or bitcoin? Why not use a money transfer mobile app like venmo or square cash? The payment sent and received within seconds and theres no fees like there are with WU, MG, and reloadit. Much easier,quicker, and cheaper option. It literally took me a fucking hour of driving around today to finally find a stop & shop with reloadit cards. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Dirt
11-10-2016, 10:40 PM
Bitcoin/circle a pay quick easy and no fee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAiN
11-10-2016, 10:44 PM
Those are not anonymous and they leave a paper trail. I'd rather spend an hour driving around instead of leaving evidence that will be stored forever of transactions I've made. Security is number one bro.

tarzannigga
11-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Those are not anonymous and they leave a paper trail. I'd rather spend an hour driving around instead of leaving evidence that will be stored forever of transactions I've made. Security is number one bro.
Oh damn, i didnt know that it was traceable, how would anyone know what the money is being used for though? Ive bought aromasin using it before thays why i was wondering, i really have to figure out how to use bitcoin like today lol

Trappie_Chan
11-11-2016, 01:14 AM
Hey man look at it this way, what the fuck did people do to get gear before the internet existed lol but I do agree it does suck having to drive to Walmart and having the dude at western union be like "uhhhh China? you sure you wanna send this?"

tarzannigga
11-11-2016, 01:30 AM
Hey man look at it this way, what the fuck did people do to get gear before the internet existed lol but I do agree it does suck having to drive to Walmart and having the dude at western union be like "uhhhh China? you sure you wanna send this?"
Lmao right bro! Btw uk how they tell u to have an ai and pct on hand before u start ur cycle? We should start telling people to have a pair of spandex on hand before u start, cuz the boners ive been getting from this test just isnt even a joke lmao no homo

Trappie_Chan
11-11-2016, 01:34 AM
Lmao right bro! Btw uk how they tell u to have an ai and pct on hand before u start ur cycle? We should start telling people to have a pair of spandex on hand before u start, cuz the boners ive been getting from this test just isnt even a joke lmao no homo

Ha well consider yourself lucky because even when I don't run an AI on cycle my libido still sucks, but for the first 3 weeks of a cycle I'll wanna fuck anything that moves lol

dawg16
11-11-2016, 04:55 AM
I'll tell you what...it's really hard to tell what is secure and what isn't. There is so many new apps coming out these days, who knows. One thing I will say....if you have paid any attention to the news the last few months, our government officials are being hacked....so you think you are invisible, think again. The only thing I feel good about, I pick up alittle gear hear and there for myself. I doubt the govt is going to spend a ton of money trying to find me.....not worried at all. If I was a big game player, different story....but that's not me.

MrHowie
11-11-2016, 05:19 AM
Ha well consider yourself lucky because even when I don't run an AI on cycle my libido still sucks, but for the first 3 weeks of a cycle I'll wanna fuck anything that moves lol

I miss those days, I am finally going back on cycle Monday and I can't wait to have some fun. [emoji48]

Bodybuilder220
11-11-2016, 08:44 PM
I personally love CIM option or reloadit. Super easy and anonymous. I don't want to deal with meeting someone locally to stay anonymous for bitcoin. Circle wants bank info which I personally don't like. I've never done MG or WU

benlash74
11-11-2016, 09:29 PM
Reloadit is my favorite pick. I tried to get bit coin and it took me through a bunch of steps then said it was waiting on my bank info to clear and checking my info. That was last month. I am apparently too stupid to set that one up. Lol

Radman69
11-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Reloadit is my favorite pick. I tried to get bit coin and it took me through a bunch of steps then said it was waiting on my bank info to clear and checking my info. That was last month. I am apparently too stupid to set that one up. Lol

Have u checked into it? They didnt even give me a confirmation, i just OCD checked until it was ready... Bitcoins really are the way to go, u can have multiple wallets to transfer between if ur really nervous like myself... Prolly doesnt matter though, eveyone worried about themselves and dont give a fuck what others doing... In my opinion anyways...