PDA

View Full Version : Growth hormone Blood test?

Mr.Deeds
11-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Ok brothers, I've got 2 kits of hgh on the way and I would like to test myself before I buy 10 kits.

Will someone please tell me where to buy the test, or what to say to my doctor? This is my second attempt to "get schooled" on this matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigmills
11-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Do not ask your doctor is a waste of time go to private MD labs and order a GH Serum test it's only like $52.99 and you can probably find a coupon code for 15 to 20% off

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bigmills
11-11-2016, 03:16 PM
Do not ask your doctor is a waste of time go to private MD labs and order a GH Serum test it's only like $52.99 and you can probably find a coupon code for 15 to 20% off

You do know the steps on how to take the test correct? It is pretty simple just take 10 IU's in the morning intramuscular 3 hours before your blood gets drawn do not eat only drink water after you take the GH.. and that is Buy Lab Tests Online | Private MD Labs (http://www.privatemdlabs.com)

Dont wanna be old
11-11-2016, 03:16 PM
What state are you going to Test in ?
Cheers
DWBO

Masse
11-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Take a baseline IGF1 test and after 4 weeks another IGF1 test and then compare..
GH serum level is not as accurate as the IGF test...
If I where you then maybe both tests or better IGF1 test..
Have fun..
Did you say what brand you are using?

Mr.Deeds
11-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Take a baseline IGF1 test and after 4 weeks another IGF1 test and then compare..
GH serum level is not as accurate as the IGF test...
If I where you then maybe both tests or better IGF1 test..
Have fun..
Did you say what brand you are using?

Using ifbb grey tops.

Can I get the igf1 test from private md labs or? Do I use the same protocol? 10i.u within 3hrs?

Mr.Deeds
11-11-2016, 04:24 PM
What state are you going to Test in ?
Cheers
DWBO

Ky

Turbo306
11-11-2016, 04:29 PM
I was going to ask a similar question... after watching a video (By Dr. Hughes LOL) he stated that you CAN verify dosage via the GH serum test... I have heard this is not true... that this is just to test if you are or are not getting GH..not how it is dosed (Chinese Generics can come back at 30 but still be dosed less than a pharma coming back at 15-20)... Thoughts...

**Sorry for the thread hijack..

bigmills
11-11-2016, 06:04 PM
I was going to ask a similar question... after watching a video (By Dr. Hughes LOL) he stated that you CAN verify dosage via the GH serum test... I have heard this is not true... that this is just to test if you are or are not getting GH..not how it is dosed (Chinese Generics can come back at 30 but still be dosed less than a pharma coming back at 15-20)... Thoughts...

Well it is true a GH serum test, is just a quick test to know if what you got is real. However it is true that Chinese companies have been known to put other stuff such as ghrp-6 into the bottle to make the GH serum tests come back High. So the best way to do it is the way the last guy stayed it go do a baseline igf test and see what your igf levels are now. Then 4 to 6 weeks later go back and get another one done to make sure they are increasing. Just remember my GF levels increase slowly but as long as they are increasing then the GH is real.. also as far as I know ifbb has some blood work results on his threat I think you should look this up also..

Mr.Deeds
11-11-2016, 07:32 PM
Well it is true a GH serum test, is just a quick test to know if what you got is real. However it is true that Chinese companies have been known to put other stuff such as ghrp-6 into the bottle to make the GH serum tests come back High. So the best way to do it is the way the last guy stayed it go do a baseline igf test and see what your igf levels are now. Then 4 to 6 weeks later go back and get another one done to make sure they are increasing. Just remember my GF levels increase slowly but as long as they are increasing then the GH is real.. also as far as I know ifbb has some blood work results on his threat I think you should look this up also..

I have looked at all the blood work available on our forum, that's how I came to choose IFBB for my hgh.
I am still confused on the testing process. I will get som igf1 tests but what's the next step?
Do I go to my doctor and have them draw my blood or what? Where do you get the igf1 test?
Sorry guys I'm new to all this.

Mr.Deeds
11-11-2016, 07:33 PM

Don't be sorry bro, good question.

your123man
11-11-2016, 10:26 PM
Do both. Serum will tell you if its real. IGF score (which honestly DOES vary throughout day depending on activity) will tell you if its working. IGF both BASELINE and 4-6w AFTER need to be under the same variables. For me, wake up, pin, eat, take bloods 2.5-3hrs later. Thats it. No extra activity. If you take your baseline doing one thing, and your follow up doing another, you have variables. Nix the variables.

Turbo306
11-13-2016, 09:47 PM
I have heard that you eat you spike your IGF...wouldn't you want to do this fasted for a more accurate baseline? What if you eat 1 cup of oatmeal the first time and 2 the next or add a little more Protien etc etc... IGF will vary...

IE: Set alarm for 3 hours before test..pin..hit the rack...then wake up and head right to the Lab (Give or take)... Pinning 10 IU's IM...

bigmills
11-13-2016, 09:50 PM
I have heard that you eat you spike your IGF...wouldn't you want to do this fasted for a more accurate baseline? What if you eat 1 cup of oatmeal the first time and 2 the next or add a little more Protien etc etc... IGF will vary...

IE: Set alarm for 3 hours before test..pin..hit the rack...then wake up and head right to the Lab (Give or take)... Pinning 10 IU's IM...
I agree that's exactly how I would go about it. well should I say that's exactly how I do go about it..lol..

turbolnd
11-14-2016, 11:19 AM
I do all my testing through a place called AnyLabTestNow. It's an actual facility you just walk into and tell them what you want tested. You pay. Get blood drawn. And the.resukts are sent to you via Email 3 days later. Idk if in your state they have them. But I'd Google it and see.

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

JohnDoe
11-14-2016, 12:06 PM
I have looked at all the blood work available on our forum, that's how I came to choose IFBB for my hgh.
I am still confused on the testing process. I will get som igf1 tests but what's the next step?
Do I go to my doctor and have them draw my blood or what? Where do you get the igf1 test?

You'll purchase the lab testing through PrivateMDLabs and then on their website it will tell you what third-party labs are available near you that accept PrivateMDLabs blood-work orders.

When I purchase my PrivateMDLab tests I go to LabCorp downtown and get blood taken.

Turbo306
11-14-2016, 12:09 PM
And with PrivateMD labs there is always a coupon…just do a google search…save ya 15%… The HGH is $50 ish and the Female blood panel is $60 ish

bigmills
11-14-2016, 02:02 PM

If you look back if you post you will see I posted where to get your blood work done it is a website called Buy Lab Tests Online | Private MD Labs (http://www.privatemdlabs.com) they have a menu of all the different test you want to look at hormone tests and pick both the GH serum test and igf test...