PDA

View Full Version : can someone tell me whats wrong with me?

tarzannigga
11-12-2016, 05:43 PM
so my cycle has been going well! do 2 250mg injections of test e each week and have been eating a lot things are looking good. so i injected my right delt like i do every week just a couple days ago. yesterday i noticed that its really fuckin itchy. today its still itchy and im not gonna say its like swollen, cuz its not a big deal its just a little puffy. by the looks of it ud think i might have had an allergic reaction to something. just red itchy and a little puffy not crazy swollen or anything. anybody know what it could be? how should i combat this? and i probably shouldnt go in that delt for a long time right guys? thanks brothers... you have all helped me so much with anything i had questions on. love this forum and everyone active on it! thanks!

turbolnd
11-12-2016, 05:59 PM
I'll start by stating I'm not a Dr. Therefore anything I say here is simply my opinion. But. I've had this same issue. Usually it just takes about a week and it goes away on its own. The cause can be varied. Anything from moving the pin around too much to not using a new pin after drawing. But usually it's just an irritated area. Bruising and swelling can be a sign of something more serious. I would say don't scratch it. That rarely makes it better. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

biker84
11-12-2016, 06:02 PM
If you pinned this same vial before I would agree with turbo. If not maybe high BA. I've had similar but a bit worse and the culprit was high BA

turbolnd
11-12-2016, 06:06 PM
Make sure you're swabbing injection site with alchohol swabs thoroughly before injecting. You'd think that would be obvious. But it's often not. I mean if it's dirty you're effectively injecting bacteria into your body.

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

tarzannigga
11-12-2016, 06:12 PM
thank u guys! i swab the top of the vial with every use, clean the injection site thoroughly and use a new needle to draw and pin with every single time i use. the needle did move around a lot during this injection though. pinned ghrp 2 before and my hands were a bit shaky. no swelling and bruising though. just itchy and puffy

bigmills
11-12-2016, 06:39 PM
Also it could be from inject in the same spot over and over again as well as the last guy said moving the needle around usually causes that just as long as the area does not get hot meaning feel you're dealt and then feel your tricep if the Del feels warmer than the tricep you might have a minor infection but I doubt it it doesn't sound like it. The best thing to do is take a pen or a little Sharpie and draw a circle around the red mark if the red mark starts to go past the line you drew that's when you want to go to the doctor and get some antibiotics just in case because it might be an infection, but I don't think so. I would switch arms and also the best place to pin is your glutes because it is the biggest muscle in your body and can hold the most oil without any problems.. good luck brother keep us posted..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mastermolnar
11-12-2016, 06:52 PM
More than likely just injection technique. Just gotta master the different sites. You can outline the edge of the redNess with a marker (non permanent) and monitor if it spreads or lessens that way. If redness exceeds the outline the next day or so it's a good indicator you have an infection and you should seek medical attention.

tarzannigga
11-12-2016, 08:03 PM
More than likely just injection technique. Just gotta master the different sites. You can outline the edge of the redNess with a marker (non permanent) and monitor if it spreads or lessens that way. If redness exceeds the outline the next day or so it's a good indicator you have an infection and you should seek medical attention.
Alright, but what should i say to the doctor? Shouldni tell them i was injecting testosterone?

mastermolnar
11-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Alright, but what should i say to the doctor? Shouldni tell them i was injecting testosterone?

This is what I tell them...

"I don't want a lecture. As far as I'm concerned, you are my employee. I need you to address the issue at hand and help me prevent any damage from being done."

In so many words. They are bound by hppa laws to keep any information discussed regardless of legality, between patient/doctor without your written expressed release. They can't and won't notify police and in most cases are pretty understanding and won't give you too much shit.

Here's a story...
A guy I know walked into the hospital with a huge abscess on the crook of his arm from shooting heroin. He was open with the doctors about what it was from and they treated him and released him without any judgement or legal recourse.
Medical professionals prefer honesty.
You pay for their care.
Lying inhibits their efficacy.
So honesty will, in turn, provide you with better care

Electromass
11-12-2016, 08:45 PM
I don't see what good he can do you if you lie to him.

Electromass
11-12-2016, 08:52 PM
I don't see what good he can do you if you lie to him.
And besides that, lying to your doctor is just going to make them chase a bunch of ghosts until they figure out that you were injecting something into you delt...which in turn will cost you more money...i.e. Unnecessary testing. etc...

Dont wanna be old
11-12-2016, 09:03 PM
If you look at the Apps on your phone you have MDLIVE .
I registered and it was covered by my insurance in my case .
If not its $39 or something with a credit card .
They ask for a phone # to your pharmacy.
They don't prescribe controlled medicines .
I used Primo Ace in my shoulder and Glutes the following day .
Day following my shoulder looked like it had a forth head . OMFG my wife was pissed !!
She says you did it again . ( I wanted to choke her ) .
I called MDLIVE and got a phone consultation.
Explained I was on TRT and had a bad shot .
They called in the script to my pharmacy . No big deal .
Good Luck
DWBO

Electromass
11-12-2016, 09:45 PM
If you look at the Apps on your phone you have MDLIVE .
I registered and it was covered by my insurance in my case .
If not its $39 or something with a credit card .
They ask for a phone # to your pharmacy.
They don't prescribe controlled medicines .
I used Primo Ace in my shoulder and Glutes the following day .
Day following my shoulder looked like it had a forth head . OMFG my wife was pissed !!
She says you did it again . ( I wanted to choke her ) .
I called MDLIVE and got a phone consultation.
Explained I was on TRT and had a bad shot .
They called in the script to my pharmacy . No big deal .
Good Luck
DWBO
Lol...funny, but not funny. I could only imagine how that went down!

tarzannigga
11-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Im going to tell them the truth, btw guys its not a small red spot anymore its like patches of red going down my delt now. I will upload a pic later tn so stay tuned

BOGNERrocker
11-13-2016, 01:46 AM
Just throwing this out there, but while honesty could prob get you more accurate care and speed up this process they COULD put "aas" use your record just for them to keep up with why and how you were treated and while that could remain confidential and kept from LE that STILL could cause flag to insurance and they drop your coverage sooo maybe mention the fact that you want to have honest conversation OFF RECORD.. Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk