PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous labs in NY

Gunnerjc
11-13-2016, 04:46 PM
Hey all -
I found a lab company that provides at home panel tests for pretty much everything you might need. Using saliva, dried blood and/or urine ZRT labs can provide test, e2 and progesterone levels among other important profiles. The issue I have is that New York State doesn't allow ZRT to mail directly to NY. Does anyone have a simple solution? What about walk in labs? New York is a pain in the ass... I'm close to Connecticut and not too far from Massachusetts either...are there any solutions in those states?
thanks for your help!

VallieFlag
11-13-2016, 05:00 PM
Youll have to drive out of state. Everyone says NY is a pain in the ass.

Loose Cannon
11-13-2016, 05:56 PM
i second that. no one can get bloodwork there.
LabsMD - Simple and Secure Lab Tests Online (http://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=search_results&show=2234&category=14&search=total%20testosterone#2234)
look up the laws for conn and mass and go there bro.

Gunner16
11-13-2016, 07:09 PM
I'm pretty sure if you can make it into mass you should be good. I'm not positive though but I have heard NY is a bitch

ducksonthewall
11-14-2016, 04:28 AM
It's fucking ridiculous. I've been fortunate enough to live in states where you can do private bloodwork, but not being able to order your own is the biggest crock of shit ever. Regular gen. prac. dr's dont have a clue what they should be looking for when it comes to an advanced athlete, or someone using exogenous hormones. They forgot that shit after the endo section of med school was over.

Anon44
11-16-2016, 12:25 AM
I have similar problems in the state I live in. It's soooo retarded!!