PDA

View Full Version : GoldStar Labs (SCAMMER\INFECTION)

PAiN
11-14-2016, 09:35 AM
GoldStar Labs SCAMMER\INFECTION

This shit should have been posted a long time ago.

This guy was NEVER a sponsor here! This piece of shit was selling through private messages. And is still a sponsor on MuscleAndScience.com and is also known as Kronos Anabolics!

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anything-goes-/13442-1-mistake-meek.html?highlight=meek

http://youtu.be/FYfHXAX63dU

He made a joke saying it would never happen again.....How many fucking times is enough???? I will tell you ONE! he should start sending money right now for the infection that almost cost DWBO his fucking LIFE and leg.

he has went by several names and has shown back up over here with other sponsors we have busted as scammers.

This guy is full of shit he has almost killed one of our members and he is still on other boards and he needs to be stopped.

I will fill this in more this week.

More info

This guy was also connected to galactic labs and archangel anabolics. They were scammers here a year ago. Once he was caught he said he was scammed too and so we asked for proof of western union he then sends me a picture of a blank western union with one number he wrote on it. No receipts of actually sending anything.

Info is here.

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/21389-galactic-muscle-labs-scammer.html

UPDATE: Parabellum AKA:
Asylum Pharmaceutical Group
LLC. Goldstar Labs
Asylum01
[email protected]
[email protected]

Is either him or is connected to Galactic Labs and ArchAngel Anabolics. This information is 100% accurate and I am proof to verify this information. He only showed up here when this scammer showed up here. Once as his rep for ArchAngel and the second time he came out of nowhere and was talking about how great the products are from Galactic under a hidden name. They are within a couple hours of each other. He is currently a source on another board and this guy is the one responsible for the infection you see here

Very graphic please do not click if you have a weak stomach
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/anything-goes-/13442-1-mistake-meek.html?highlight=meek (http://brotherhoodofpain.com/anything-goes-/13442-1-mistake-meek.html?highlight=meek)

When questioned about this he wants to send proof he isnt lying and sends me a copy of a western union that isnt even filled out with only one number wrote in no receipts no anything the same exact shit ArchAngel use to do. He is a scammer so beware he is on other boards.

Dont wanna be old
11-14-2016, 10:16 AM
I can never forgive these guys and it's hard to put behind me .
They changed the coarse of my life and just switch up there game .
Paraballum changed his name to Asylum on another board I believe .
When I asked him the second time about Monstra/Asylum he said they just took that lab over .
His vanity and Latin quotes are what lead me to him .
Not sure if there's a site that sells Labs but it was a pretty good effert trying to deflect responsibility .
A vet here is friends with him . I asked him to contact him for a comment.
Nothing has changed but my life .
Regards
DWBO

Thefutureone
11-14-2016, 10:57 AM
Holy hell bro! Can't fucking believe that shit! Fuck that dude and that lab! I believe I've seen that lab on anabolic underground to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont wanna be old
11-14-2016, 11:15 AM
Holy hell bro! Can't fucking believe that shit! Fuck that dude and that lab! I believe I've seen that lab on anabolic underground to!

He peddles high MG gear that is suspect IMO .
Nothing short of reckless for unknown reasons .
Regards
DWBO

leemoss33
11-14-2016, 11:31 AM
Fucking hell, that is some nasty wound dude, hope your recovery goes well and those fucking pricks get what's coming.

kawa636
11-14-2016, 12:04 PM
I remember the first time i seen this video.couldnt believe it.i hope ur leg is doin better dwbo.i was pretty fortunate,wen i contacted him wen he was on here he said that the sponsor was on vacation and couldnt place order til he got bak.i was still a virgin to all this at the moment.so glad i didnt order

suraonyx23
11-14-2016, 12:18 PM
That's unbelievable! So glad that you are OK and getting better day by day bud.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Flint
11-14-2016, 01:54 PM
nice to see a board that put its members first,
hope all is well now DWBO

filthy scumbags should never be able to operate again

getbigg
11-14-2016, 02:03 PM
dam bro hope u heal up !! That fckn sucka assholes have no respect for ppl lifes all about the quick buck !! Sry again bro hope u get better soon ..

FrankTheTank
11-14-2016, 03:24 PM
That guy was throwing around free gear like crazy. Just because something is free doesn't mean its good or safe. Everybody needs to be careful!

b-rad
11-14-2016, 03:33 PM
This might be a dumb question but what causes it?is it a infection or a bad chemicals?

MrHowie
11-14-2016, 03:44 PM
I was just over there and reading about how his stuff put someone in the hospital I believe. They were saying something was wrong with it the mix and all he did was promise to resend new vials.

Thank you for posting and informing all of us of this and I am deeply sorry to find out this has happened to one of our members. I really hope you can recover DWBO

fitraver
11-14-2016, 04:29 PM
HOLY shit!!! DWBO glad to hear you're doing better man, I can't even imagine. Fuck that lab, how can you have such disregard for people.

So it's still around on boards?

Beastie
11-14-2016, 04:52 PM
Wow brutal!!

MrHowie
11-14-2016, 05:26 PM
HOLY shit!!! DWBO glad to hear you're doing better man, I can't even imagine. Fuck that lab, how can you have such disregard for people.

So it's still around on boards?

Yes, they are still posting actively and shipping product still. I was in their forums a few days ago reading things...

wallmaker6
11-14-2016, 05:41 PM
Scumbags. I thought you have to earn respect to be staff. Glad its that way round here...Pain is the man. Seriously, he obviously has morals, integrity and acts as though someone Fucked with his actual brother. That's why I love BOP and will do my part to keep it special. Hope your healin up DWBO.

fitraver
11-14-2016, 05:47 PM
Yes, they are still posting actively and shipping product still. I was in their forums a few days ago reading things...

Damn what board is that on?

FrankTheTank
11-14-2016, 06:00 PM
Damn what board is that on?

Check POST #1 I think its maybe the second sentence......

JohnDoe
11-14-2016, 06:02 PM
DWBO is healed up from this already. It was just never put on blast in our scammer section apparently...slipped thru the cracks.

DWBO WAS FUCKED UP BECAUSE OF THIS ASS CLOWN'S DIRTY GEAR - AND LET IT NOT BE FORGOTTEN!

fitraver
11-14-2016, 06:11 PM
Check POST #1 I think its maybe the second sentence......

My bad, frank. lol never been on those.

Machinegunmac
11-14-2016, 06:22 PM
Damn that's some rough shit dwbo :( . Any source with unsanitary practices and conditions shouldnt be on any board!!!

Dont wanna be old
11-14-2016, 07:06 PM
Here is part of his trail indicating they are connected .

http://i65.tinypic.com/166c2zt.png

http://i68.tinypic.com/osg39i.jpg

purpledawg1911
11-14-2016, 07:16 PM
dirty gear.....thats a ass kicking in my book......you try to kill me, and fail then I will get you!!!!!

Papigordohua
11-14-2016, 09:31 PM
this is fucking nuts... PRAYERS OUT TO DWBO

srgrock
11-14-2016, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the info pain. Dwbo's post still scares the hell out of me...i cant even watch the video again...

PAiN
11-14-2016, 10:44 PM
This guy was also connected to galactic labs and archangel anabolics. They were scammers here a year ago. Once he was caught he said he was scammed too and so we asked for proof of western union he then sends me a picture of a blank western union with one number he wrote on it. No receipts of actually sending anything.

Info is here.

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/21389-galactic-muscle-labs-scammer.html

UPDATE: Parabellum AKA:
Asylum Pharmaceutical Group
LLC. Goldstar Labs
Asylum01
[email protected]
[email protected]

Is either him or is connected to Galactic Labs and ArchAngel Anabolics. This information is 100% accurate and I am proof to verify this information. He only showed up here when this scammer showed up here. Once as his rep for ArchAngel and the second time he came out of nowhere and was talking about how great the products are from Galactic under a hidden name. They are within a couple hours of each other. He is currently a source on another board and this guy is the one responsible for the infection you see here

Very graphic please do not click if you have a weak stomach
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/anything-goes-/13442-1-mistake-meek.html?highlight=meek (http://brotherhoodofpain.com/anything-goes-/13442-1-mistake-meek.html?highlight=meek)

When questioned about this he wants to send proof he isnt lying and sends me a copy of a western union that isnt even filled out with only one number wrote in no receipts no anything the same exact shit ArchAngel use to do. He is a scammer so beware he is on other boards.

sledgehammer
11-15-2016, 01:20 AM
I'm assuming he either didn't bother adding BA, antimicrobial agent or didn't bother filtering final preparation. Which is the most important step when brewing. There lack of empathy for other human beings in disturbing.

Tweeter2oo7
11-16-2016, 04:45 AM
Man that was rough to watch. Never really thought much of gold star when he showed up at m&s. I'm not to fond of all his high blend stuff. That was a red flag for me. But that's just my opinion. Glad I didn't buy into it when he showed up over there

jayjo96792
11-16-2016, 04:52 AM
fucked up man! hope your good now! aloha from Hawaii

Bodysculpter09
11-16-2016, 05:08 AM
God!!! That was horrific to watch. How can people lack integrity! This is all kinds of fucked up! He must be stopped and put to shame!! Unbelievable! This is why BOP stands out more than anything forum out there. Thank you Pain and DWBO for letting us know. I think BOP needs a stricter protocol on determining what source can advertise their products on here. This is a great site, and shit like this should NEVER ever be allowed to ruin or tamper with its great reputation! I am fucking pissed!!

PAiN
11-16-2016, 05:10 AM
God!!! That was horrific to watch. How can people lack integrity! This is all kinds of fucked up! He must be stopped and put to shame!! Unbelievable! This is why BOP stands out more than anything forum out there. Thank you Pain and DWBO for letting us know. I think BOP needs a stricter protocol on determining what source can advertise their products on here. This is a great site, and shit like this should NEVER ever be allowed to ruin or tamper with its great reputation! I am fucking pissed!!

This guy was NEVER a sponsor here bro.

FrankTheTank
11-16-2016, 12:04 PM
He was never a sponsor but tried selling shit through PMs. One more reason you don't deal with people trying to sell behind the scenes!

I have a feeling that most of these scammers have drug problems and their NEED for money to support their habit is stronger then their worry of hurting others.

Bodysculpter09
11-16-2016, 05:59 PM
I hope everyone has learned from this. I never do business with guys who sells behind the scene.

AngieNY
11-16-2016, 09:49 PM
WOW! Fucking scumbag.... Hope you're all healed up DWBO. These ppl know the inherent dangers of dirty gear and they disregard without a care in the world. Fuckers, karma is a bitch.
Sorry guys, things have been insane since a little before the election and now after the election. Hope everyone is doing well.

vanillagorilla1971
11-24-2016, 03:53 PM
Holy shit!!!! I'm totally shocked to see this! I'm kind of of a lurker on some boards and very active on others. DWBO sorry you went through this bro. I'm so shocked, I've been using Goldstar gear for years and I've never had an issue, not even any pip. I chat with this guy on the boards regularly and he seems to be extremely OCD about his sterilization procedures, he's very meticulous about his usage of BA and solvents, sterilizes his vials before they are filled, sterilizes his vacuum filters before they are used, and heat treats the vials after filled and capped. You'd have better odds of winning the lottery than getting a germ in one of those vials. Don't get me wrong here guys I'm not calling anyone a lier or trying to disrespect anyone. My intentions are good. Just saying I'm extremely shocked to see this. DWBO Gods speed on your recovery bro. Be safe guys
VG

Dont wanna be old
11-24-2016, 04:35 PM
Here is part of his trail indicating they are connected .

http://i65.tinypic.com/166c2zt.png

http://i68.tinypic.com/osg39i.jpg

All I know is he knew what he sent me was not good .
These are his words .
DWBO

vanillagorilla1971
11-24-2016, 06:52 PM
I'm confused, I don't understand. I went to YouTube, found the post Not for the meek - YouTube (https://youtu.be/FYfHXAX63dU). But this is 2 years old, 638 views but no mention of Goldstar at all. There two other videos posted one is another leg with the same incision. Sorry bro I mean no disrespect at all. Just trying to understand. I'm just an old country boy with southern values who stands for the truth.

JohnDoe
11-24-2016, 11:48 PM
I'm confused, I don't understand. I went to YouTube, found the post Not for the meek - YouTube (https://youtu.be/FYfHXAX63dU). But this is 2 years old, 638 views but no mention of Goldstar at all. There two other videos posted one is another leg with the same incision. Sorry bro I mean no disrespect at all. Just trying to understand. I'm just an old country boy with southern values who stands for the truth.

This is what happened to DWBO a couple years ago.

Just a friendly reminder to all of what can happen if you inject dirty gear.

JohnDoe
11-24-2016, 11:56 PM
Holy shit!!!! I'm totally shocked to see this! I'm kind of of a lurker on some boards and very active on others. DWBO sorry you went through this bro. I'm so shocked, I've been using Goldstar gear for years and I've never had an issue, not even any pip. I chat with this guy on the boards regularly and he seems to be extremely OCD about his sterilization procedures, he's very meticulous about his usage of BA and solvents, sterilizes his vials before they are filled, sterilizes his vacuum filters before they are used, and heat treats the vials after filled and capped. You'd have better odds of winning the lottery than getting a germ in one of those vials. Don't get me wrong here guys I'm not calling anyone a lier or trying to disrespect anyone. My intentions are good. Just saying I'm extremely shocked to see this. DWBO Gods speed on your recovery bro. Be safe guys
VG

Yes perhaps he is OCD about sterilization NOW because of what his gear did to DWBO a few years ago.

Dont wanna be old
11-25-2016, 12:34 AM
Thank you for the propensity to seek the truth.
This happened a couple years ago .
It was a coincidence that I was able to track down in time who was responsible .
I showed everyone the posts from the Man responsible .
He bounced around boards and changed the lab name .
A Vet here was telling me about his friend that ran GoldStar . Used to run Monstra/Asylum labs .
I told him what happened to me and asked him to contact him .
His response was it was a long time ago and he just took over the lab .
That has been some time ago but I never let it go .
I appreciate the southern values as those responsible believes the same .
The statue of limitations had not ran out before those found responsible to be prosecuted .
So please tell me where I'm wrong when I provided all the information that I have kept .
Why would Paraballium change his user name and label ?
Regards
DWBO

vanillagorilla1971
11-25-2016, 01:43 AM
It was a coincidence that I was able to track down in time who was responsible .
A Vet here was telling me about his friend that ran GoldStar . Used to run Monstra/Asylum labs .
The statue of limitations had not ran out before those found responsible to be prosecuted .
So please tell me where I'm wrong when I provided all the information that I have kept .
Regards
DWBO

Well sir, it's not for me to say that you are right or wrong, and I most certainly hope I haven't offended anyone. When I see things like this I just like to see or find out all the facts for myself. No offense, but my grand daddy taught me at an early age not to believe nothin I heard and half of what I seen, and lemme tell you sir he was right lol. It's very very unfortunate this happened to you, my heart definitely goes out to you. I hope you have fully recovered and the scar is minimal. Forgive me when I say, in my personal experience I have had no issues for well over two years. If I may be so bold to ask, did anyone else report any infections during this time? Or was this an isolated incident? Usually something like this spreads like wildfire across the boards. Thank you for your time gentleman I'm much obliged.
VG

BobWayne
11-25-2016, 03:07 AM
Regards
DWBO

Why would you run someone elses gear if they weren't on Bop? Why did you accept gear via pm? Just curious is all.

PAiN
11-26-2016, 04:47 PM
Why would you run someone elses gear if they weren't on Bop? Why did you accept gear via pm? Just curious is all.

Who are you?

PAiN
11-26-2016, 04:52 PM
Well sir, it's not for me to say that you are right or wrong, and I most certainly hope I haven't offended anyone. When I see things like this I just like to see or find out all the facts for myself. No offense, but my grand daddy taught me at an early age not to believe nothin I heard and half of what I seen, and lemme tell you sir he was right lol. It's very very unfortunate this happened to you, my heart definitely goes out to you. I hope you have fully recovered and the scar is minimal. Forgive me when I say, in my personal experience I have had no issues for well over two years. If I may be so bold to ask, did anyone else report any infections during this time? Or was this an isolated incident? Usually something like this spreads like wildfire across the boards. Thank you for your time gentleman I'm much obliged.
VG

Facts are facts. Facts are all posted here in this thread. You posting about how he runs his labs is all speculation. You don't know unless you are there too then you are just as guilty. What we do know that is fact is he almost killed one of our friends and has ties to 2 scammers that were here and 3 if you count the name he used on Peak-Muscle SpecialOps to scam. If you can look at this video and think it's ok he did this and you still support this piece of shit you should be removed from the entire bodybuilding community. But thanks for chiming in after you have been inactive here for a year.

suraonyx23
11-26-2016, 05:13 PM
Just because he is a super mod doesn't mean he has to run gear from here. Hell probably over half of everyone here is on other forums with other sources.

Dont wanna be old
11-26-2016, 05:28 PM
He admitted there was a problem. Did you not read this thread ??
1) LOOK AT HIS PMS !!
2) DON'T BELIEVE ME BUT BELIEVE PARABALLIUM AND ALL THE OTHER NAMES HE CHANGED TO .
Why did they change there names and lab names ???
3) HE SOLD GEAR ON MULTIPLE BOARDS IN ITRADER SECTION AS A DONATOR .
Do I need to list all the boards I participate on and join dates ?
Cheers Fuckers !
DWBO

JohnDoe
11-26-2016, 05:31 PM
Who are you?

He's Bob-4 post-mother-fuckin Wayne!!![emoji6]

suraonyx23
11-26-2016, 05:54 PM
He's Bob-4 post-mother-fuckin Wayne!!![emoji6]
Lol

BobWayne
11-26-2016, 08:51 PM
I was just wondering lol

ctyler
12-13-2016, 01:39 AM
DWBO Damn bro good to see you've recovered. Hes the dude pushing shit with 700 mg/ml and Crazy names for them. At M&S he was annointed god status.

ethical
03-16-2017, 11:36 PM
karma is a bitch that dude will be getting his one day.... that is so fucked:snip_2641:

Boombalaty
03-17-2017, 02:26 AM
Dude, that is fucking scary! Especially for a newbie. I really appreciate having all of you as family, protection, and a resource.

Fast Willie from Philly
03-17-2017, 02:34 AM
FUCKING SCUMBAG. THERES A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR THIS FUCKIN DIRTBAG.

Xtreme4Life
03-17-2017, 02:43 AM
Wow. Really glad you recovered as well as you did DWBO. Fuck me that's bad. This really makes me concerned about the shit I bought that was not from a BOP sponsor before I knew better....

lex-ttp
07-16-2017, 02:25 AM
Where the fuck have I been not to have heard all this about Goldstar?!

I tried him when he was briefly a sponsor on anabolicboard several years ago. If memory serves, he started out OK, good products, inexpensive and above average customer service and T/A.

His demeanor was let's just say, a bit abrasive and he had a hard-on for people that placed orders and once funding information was sent, either never sent funds or didn't do so in a timely fashion (w/in 48 hours). I couldn't fault him for getting pissed off about that but he went a bit too far and posted a thread declaring that if anyone does not send funds w/in 48 hours that not only would he no longer do business with them (his choice) but that he'd post all of there information publicly. It took about 2 hours before his sponsorship was cancelled and he was banned from that board.

I've been dealing with him ever since and always though (as do probably 20 other people who are associated with him only through me) that his products were above average. And his customer service for last 5 years has also been exceptional. I/others I know have had a few issues with some of his products over the years, especially his 200 mg prop. which was extremely painful at injection site and caused redness/swelling and not being able to sit down for a week! He said it was the benzine alcohol content causing the problem due to the higher doses in his products and send out replacement bottles for the prop and also in one instance a few months later about 3 other of his products that were causing the same reaction (they were the 200 mg prop again, his 500 mg sust, 400 mg deca and I believe his 400 mg cyp.). Then more recently this happened again and he sent me grape seed oil to cut bottles with and that worked.

All this was tolerable since myself and everyone I know love his higher strength products and he always fixed a bad batch if it happened until my last order which was 3 weeks ago. He contacted me twice in one day in late June because I'd accidently given him the wrong reference number and he attempted twice to pick up funds within an hour. He'd emailed me immediately to let me know there was a problem which I corrected as soon as I got his email (it was one digit off). He picked up funds the same day and emailed me that me order was "Good to go." That was on 6/27. After no pkg 4 days later, I emailed him for an update and requested he track my pkg to let me know where it was and and ETA. I've been emailing him about everyday since, no reply. I'm about a grand lighter right now and thought that maybe he got busted or something but no one has reported anything on any of about 5 BB sites I've been monitoring.

And after reading all the posts on this site on the subject, my confidence level is not very high.

What I don't get is, why would you fuck someone out of the blue after a 5 year good report and especially if that person was a good and frequent customer, loyal and made you a lot of money?

I still have a glimmer of hope and will give it another week before I write him off completely, despite the consensus.

Also, I was waiting on some grape seed oil from him to fix yet another recent batch that of deca and cyp that is causing again site injection pain, swelling, redness and a sub-q lump for my buddy but after reading this thread, I'm inclined to think that impurities are what's causing this. Anyone remember boiling out impurities from that shitty test from mexico that used to be around? I do. Does anyone think that might work?

The shits not as bad as the shit DWBO took so I hoping it's still salvageable and he doesn't have to throw it away. It's 10 bottles!
Oh and Goldstar, if you're monitoring this site and happen to read this, I can only hope that there's either an explanation or that grow a conscience and get in touch with me.

What the fuck is wrong with people????? (that's a rhetorical question fellas!)
Lex

Update as of 9/24/17 -
Since I don't have enough posts to add to this thread, I'll update it here. A few weeks after I'd written the above, my Gold Star supplier emailed me on my personal email he and I had been doing business on for years. He stated that he came across this thread and was reaching out to let me know that he was not the same person (aka Gold Star Labs, aka Asylum, etc.) listed and discussed here and on other sites that got busted. He goes by simply Gold Star. And I can honestly say that his email addy I've used for years and and all the aliases I've seen do not match his info. Take this for what you want, I'm just telling you my experience. Furthermore, he told me he the above person used his name and label (Gold Star) and even told people he was a Gold Star rep to gain business/customers. With that person and the brand name getting popped, my source decided to lay low and shut down business operations for obvious reasons. He then told me he would refund every cent he owed me as I was the last order that he'd taken at that time and when he read my post here decided to reach out to let me know that it wasn't him. I've been a bit skeptical as everyone can image and have waited to post this until he came through and refunded my money. As of last week, in two installments over the last 30 days, I'm happy to report that I have received two installments of money orders refunding the entire amount he'd owed me from my last order (described above). I'm not asking you to believe what I tell you about him, I can only tell you my personal experience about what my supplier has told me. Do I believe that I'm not dealing with the same person that this thread is written about? Yes, but that's just me. All I know is that I got my money back and that was my main concern. Everyone else can draw their own conclusions.