PDA

View Full Version : TNE/Suspension Thoughts

Turbo306
11-14-2016, 04:17 PM
So thinking this over.. I pinned TNE last week 3 days (Didn't pin it the days I did TestE)...

Here is where I want to here some thoughts...

We pin test to raise our levels to super human numbers (3000+ in some cases)... Now from what I understand when you pin a Test NO ESTER (TNE) you raise these levels by double or even triple that number for a very short period of time (as there is no carrier in the test)... understanding that our bodies like to reach homeostasis will this help or not?

So for that 1-3 hours your test levels are STUPID high (hitting this as a pre work out) are you in essence building "MORE" muscle than someone that is at say 2500 during that same time frame? If this is the case why does everyone not pin TNE and Test E/Prop together all the time?
Is it PIP? is it the sudden raise in test can cause a massive raise in E2? Is it a concern with your internal organs and stress (not sure possibly a spike in blood pressure?)

I would love to Pin TNE and wait about 2 hours and have my blood drawn (this is a possibility as I have my blood work papers and was going to be doing blood work this week)...

Beastie
11-14-2016, 04:53 PM
You can get sick gains of TNE alone..lots of pining but some sick gains..

Turbo306
11-14-2016, 05:04 PM
You can get sick gains of TNE alone..lots of pining but some sick gains..

I'm not talking about pinning TNE to regulate Test levels (which you would almost have to pin this stuff 2-3 times a day if i understand this correctly)... I'm talking strictly pinning for the sake of raising it for that pre workout spike

Beastie
11-14-2016, 05:07 PM
Of course it will...

tarzannigga
11-16-2016, 01:31 AM
this is a really good topic, im waiting for some tne to come in as well. would really like to do how it impacts estrogen and blood pressure and such

Loose Cannon
11-16-2016, 01:35 AM
i do use it all the time. the only reason i dont use it everyday is because half of what you inject aromatizes into estrogen.

Turbo306
11-16-2016, 03:27 AM
i do use it all the time. the only reason i dont use it everyday is because half of what you inject aromatizes into estrogen.

How often do you use it while on cycle (guessing you don't run off cycle)

Loose Cannon
11-16-2016, 06:00 AM
How often do you use it while on cycle (guessing you don't run off cycle)

i use it no more than 3 times a week. if i do use it 3 times that week, ill make sure to only use it twice the next, and so on. plus i always feel like im wasting it lol, i try to save it haha. its definitley great shit. off cycle tho, if you used it enough, you could easily shut yourself down just like on cycle. i really dont recommend it.

Loose Cannon
11-16-2016, 06:00 AM
just to be clear im talking about cycling off completely not trt

Turbo306
11-16-2016, 01:58 PM
I figured... I personally won't touch it off cycle... 2-3 times a week is about all ill do...ever dabbed in tren no ester

j-raw-hate
11-18-2016, 01:57 AM
Yes it is the single greatest fucking thing I ever fucking injected

j-raw-hate
11-18-2016, 01:59 AM
Like cyborg minotaur jizz in a syringe combined 100mg tren no ester with 100tne and make TNT instant soldier shit

dawg16
11-18-2016, 02:26 AM
Let me throw my years of experience out there. First off, I'm not sensitive to high E2, but running tne every day you need to watch it. I always run tren and test bases during and when I'm cruising. They just work good for me. You do get very high test levels running it. Aggression in the weight room is what you want, plus I do believe you receive some benefits from it. I read a couple days ago on another forum I think...maybe it was here, that a guy was taking 300 mg/day of tne, split 3 times, 7 days a week. That's 2100mg a week. Christ, he ought to get gains from that....I commented I bet his test level is off the charts if he tested. It just depends how you use it. During my cycles, I NEVER count my no ester drugs with my regular cycle. I can take 500mg/wk of tren A or E , but taking the bases, even if it's tren base,never sends me in a tail spin if I ad another 400mg/wk of tren base.

Turbo306
11-18-2016, 05:13 PM
Let me throw my years of experience out there. First off, I'm not sensitive to high E2, but running tne every day you need to watch it. I always run tren and test bases during and when I'm cruising. They just work good for me. You do get very high test levels running it. Aggression in the weight room is what you want, plus I do believe you receive some benefits from it. I read a couple days ago on another forum I think...maybe it was here, that a guy was taking 300 mg/day of tne, split 3 times, 7 days a week. That's 2100mg a week. Christ, he ought to get gains from that....I commented I bet his test level is off the charts if he tested. It just depends how you use it. During my cycles, I NEVER count my no ester drugs with my regular cycle. I can take 500mg/wk of tren A or E , but taking the bases, even if it's tren base,never sends me in a tail spin if I ad another 400mg/wk of tren base.

I really wanted to add the Tren Base to this cycle just did not have a bottle... I have been hitting the TNE regularly and really like it! I feel I am not very sensitive to e2 levels as well (as when I tested Mid to end cycle I was STUPID high and did not even notice it..but as a percussion I am now taking Arimidex EOD)...

j-raw-hate
11-18-2016, 06:48 PM
You wont regret it

cybrsage
11-20-2016, 09:02 PM
I love TNE. When I use it, I always take an extra dose of my AI right after I pin.