PDA

View Full Version : First tren cycle

DarkKnight12
11-15-2016, 12:33 AM
Hey guys I'm about a week into my very first tren cycle.

Doing about 100EOD of tren ace
50mg of test prop

When do you guys start to see the changes?? Just curious.

Thanks in advanced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mastermolnar
11-15-2016, 12:42 AM
Generally start noticing strength increases within a 2 weeks personally. About 4 weeks in I'm really seeing that dry and vascular appearance and getting grainy. This is when the recomp usually begins and I get bigger and leaner simultaneously.

What is your experience otherwise with nandrolones? Like deca or npp? Anything else to the cycle?

DarkKnight12
11-15-2016, 12:43 AM
Never used 19 nor. I've done 3 other cycles. And just my ai and caber on hand. Wanted to keep it simple with first tren

turbolnd
11-15-2016, 12:56 AM
From what I understand Tren Ace has a half life of one day. Not sure if that's dose dependant. So I'm not sure if taking 150mg takes longer to be out if your system than 50mg. But it seems to me based on how I've run Tren Ace that you really need to keep the levels steady. Tren Ace levels drop off quickly. You could take it ED then stop and within 2 days it's pretty much out of your system. But I guess it could depend on each person as to how long it stays active. Sorry. Point is you're asking how long before you start seeing results or effectiveness. I'd say right away. If it's a short ester like Acetate you should pretty much start noticing within a couple of days. Now I personally take it daily when I run it. In my experience I have taken 75mg ED and as soon as I stop within 3 days I can notice the drop off. Technically that's about how fast it's out of your system. IMHO you should lower the dose and take it daily. And run it for a shorter time period. I'll run it for no more than 6 weeks at end of Cycle. But again I run it at lower doses and take it daily. That's just how it works for me. I feel as if Tren Ace doesn't peak as well if taken EOD. Nor do you "feel it" as much if you're giving it time to be out of your system before your next pin. Again I'm no expert. Just how I see it.

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

Loose Cannon
11-15-2016, 01:10 AM
give it a month of hard training. all depends on how hard your dieting too!!

mastermolnar
11-15-2016, 01:15 AM
Never used 19 nor. I've done 3 other cycles. And just my ai and caber on hand. Wanted to keep it simple with first tren

You don't need anything but the tren and test, but I was seeing what else you had incorporated and the ai and caber are great to have on hand. Good stuff bro.

Like turbolnd said... if you can stomach every day pinning it's definitely better in my experience.... because, yes you want steady levels, but the reason I want my tren levels steady is that it minimizes sides dramatically for me. When I run stuff like tren no ester or tren blends I get sides. But running 125 of ace ed during prep I saw no sides except for night sweats.

Hope this helps

DarkKnight12
11-15-2016, 01:52 AM
Yes! You guys are awesome! I will change to ED pins

DarkKnight12
11-15-2016, 04:04 AM
Also would it be smart to go maybe 10-12 weeks or should I just play it by ear at week 8?

turbolnd
11-15-2016, 11:48 AM
Run it as long as you can deal with the sides. But I think you haven't gotten the full affect of the sides due to running it EOD. Start running it ED and get back to us. By day 5 I have a feeling you'll get Tren cough at least once real bad. And you'll be sweating like a gorilla at night. This is why I usually run it at most 6 weeks. After a while the sides just get annoying.

fitraver
11-15-2016, 12:49 PM
Definitely following along as I have yet to run. Good advice here though!

BOBCAT
11-17-2016, 01:57 AM
Get you some masteron to run with it and you will have one hell of a cycle.

Plus it helps with side effects. I literally have zero sides when I add masteron. Remove it and I can barely make it a month on Tren

DarkKnight12
11-17-2016, 02:37 AM
Yeah the aggression and the sweats are in full swing today... about 2 weeks in... switched to ED.. will update on Saturday or Friday as well! Did arms in the gym and I'm pretty sure I super setted everything lol It was nuts.

turbolnd
11-17-2016, 02:42 AM
Lol. Yup. Sounds like Tren. But nothing I've ever taken will give me the strength Tren gives me. Beast mode is in full effect.

DarkKnight12
11-17-2016, 03:12 AM
Another thing is I'm craving junk food, mostly sweets it's fucking bad any logic or whatever behind this or is it just because I'm dieiting

j-raw-hate
11-17-2016, 08:13 PM
Tren is fucking king

j-raw-hate
11-17-2016, 08:21 PM
Sugar cravings happen always for me personally its like the tren feeds off it it does ramp up metabolism like crazy so I don't notice fat gains on it. But that can be case by case

Turbo306
11-17-2016, 08:21 PM
Yeah the aggression and the sweats are in full swing today... about 2 weeks in... switched to ED.. will update on Saturday or Friday as well! Did arms in the gym and I'm pretty sure I super setted everything lol It was nuts.

What dose did you end up running ED? Also how often are you pinning the Test P? Did you end up adding Masteron?:111lift::111lift:

j-raw-hate
11-17-2016, 09:22 PM
Ed inj definitely seem to ease the sides ,, acne goes down alot if not all the way and lethargy seems to not act up , acetate is definitely an ed ester in my op its like it may still be in your system technically for a second day but its so quick and rapid acting that it doesn't have a chance to accumulate in the system that way were as ed ink and you know what your levels are daily

DarkKnight12
11-17-2016, 09:25 PM
What dose did you end up running ED? Also how often are you pinning the Test P? Did you end up adding Masteron?:111lift::111lift:

Went ed 75 tren and 25 prop... pinning both everyday no mast added... just wanna see this beautiful compound in action... will run next time!!

DarkKnight12
11-17-2016, 09:30 PM
Ed inj definitely seem to ease the sides ,, acne goes down alot if not all the way and lethargy seems to not act up , acetate is definitely an ed ester in my op its like it may still be in your system technically for a second day but its so quick and rapid acting that it doesn't have a chance to accumulate in the system that way were as ed ink and you know what your levels are daily

And okay that's why I'm sleeping so damn much... how do I combat the lethargy?! That is an absolute no go in my world

Turbo306
11-17-2016, 09:31 PM
Went ed 75 tren and 25 prop... pinning both everyday no mast added... just wanna see this beautiful compound in action... will run next time!!

Keep us updated...as this is close to my next cutting cycle (test/tren ace/Winstrol/masteron)

j-raw-hate
11-17-2016, 09:40 PM
You could add carbs in , although if your dieting try being strategic with it,higher protein /stimulants may also help, like coffe/whey shakes seem to work great and if your not using a proper nighttime sleep aid I would def look into that,,even if the full blast insomnia isn't bothering you its still a bitch trying to get good rem sleep on tren as even my sleeps are wide awake and active if that makes any sense. Wich can then cause you to be sleepy as hell thru out the day ,,, dieting on tren is great appearance wise but remember it works off nutrient and feed stores so unfortunately when on caloric/carb deficient diets you feel like shit inside and energy wise. hope this helps bro

j-raw-hate
11-17-2016, 10:50 PM
Also just realized your only doing 25 mg ed prop, higher tren lower test is good for some ppl but if lethargy is becoming an issue you might could consider bumping the prop up slightly for well being and energizing effects. Personally I like strong or high test with high tren or an equal dose of each. I tried the low test high tren and just didn't care for the results like many ppl rave about , in my op if the test is equal or just slightly lower than tren you may seem slightly leaner from less water retention however higher test and tren will give you massive gains while staying hard and less bloofy or if you determined to run dramatically lower dose test maybe look into proviron for the energizing and lethargy test and tren seem to do well with it, its basically a slightly stronger oral form of mast for the most part and its not as liver toxic as other orals so should have no hepatoxoic issues. just be warned you may get slight rape urges thru the day lol

DarkKnight12
11-17-2016, 11:20 PM
Also just realized your only doing 25 mg ed prop, higher tren lower test is good for some ppl but if lethargy is becoming an issue you might could consider bumping the prop up slightly for well being and energizing effects. Personally I like strong or high test with high tren or an equal dose of each. I tried the low test high tren and just didn't care for the results like many ppl rave about , in my op if the test is equal or just slightly lower than tren you may seem slightly leaner from less water retention however higher test and tren will give you massive gains while staying hard and less bloofy or if you determined to run dramatically lower dose test maybe look into proviron for the energizing and lethargy test and tren seem to do well with it, its basically a slightly stronger oral form of mast for the most part and its not as liver toxic as other orals so should have no hepatoxoic issues. just be warned you may get slight rape urges thru the day lol

lol I will raise my test and try that first. Just want to keep everything as simple as possible.. as far as the rape urges, MY WIFE DOES NOT TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF ANYMORE!! lmfao [emoji24][emoji23][emoji23]

DarkKnight12
11-19-2016, 12:06 AM
Today did 100mg of prop and 75 mg of tren and energy is through the roof! That is literally like night and day! Hopefully gains come faster with the higher test too... it was an off day from the gym

j-raw-hate
11-19-2016, 01:04 PM
Good to hear bro , that tren wills keep you hard and lean even with lil more test , high tren and alternating test dose has always been best for me personally , lower the test and get peeled as fuck, up the test and get massive and ripped I've gone as low as 50mg prop eod while on 400,500,700 tren expirimenting only to realize my low test is around 400 lowest I am comfortable to go while getting trensane was always told that 150 or 200 test is best while trenning only to find out what it means to feel like walking dead from lethargy , got aggrivated went back to normal t and felt like fucking king hope for the best bro ,good luck keep us posted on how it pans out for you

DarkKnight12
11-22-2016, 01:15 AM
Okay so equal tren to prop is doing wonders... losing fat like crazy muscles separating, I stop in EVERY FUCKING mirror and look lmao... daily fucking changes thank you j raw you're the fucking man

j-raw-hate
11-22-2016, 08:31 PM
No problem man, now just sit back and embrace the bull

DarkKnight12
11-25-2016, 11:01 PM
This tren is going to give me a speeding ticket lol!

Today's pin gave me tren cough and people are fucking noticing!! Love this ish! Can I run it forever??

CannedHam
11-27-2016, 07:32 PM
How's the anger? Anymore edgy, little stuff irritating more then normal?