PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for LGD-4033 cycle

NightHawkDC2
11-15-2016, 10:27 AM
Been running LGD-4033 (5mg ED) for a couple weeks along w/ Cardarine (20mg ED). I picked up some Test-C from AEL, and am seriously considering running a TRT level dose alongside these 2. What would you guys suggest? Something along the line of 200mg/wk?

I'm 39, 5'10" 240 lbs, probably 27ish% BF (based on the US Military calcs using ABD & Nec measurement). I'm currently cutting. 3-4 lifting sessions/wk along w/ 2 conditioning sessions/wk (HIIT: Pushing prowler, box jumps, farmer's carries, etc). I throw in some LISS cardio here and there just to up my activity, but on days I work (12 hr shifts), I seriously just can't get it in. I know, I know...my apt complex even has a fitness room w/ cardio equipment.

I'm an AAS virgin. Never pinned. I got bloods done a while back, and my Test was in the lower 3rd of "normal." My goals are to keep gaining strength if possible while leaning out. Strength has been good on the LGD. I started noticing increases this last week. Weights definitely felt lighter, and I was able to get more reps. The recovery between sets is also a lot better. I noticed that from the Cardarine from the first day. My goals are to try to lean out to 10ish% BF and then do a REAL first cycle of 500mg/wk, but based on people's advice, I don't want to dose that high until I am leaner. I'm really using the LGD to help me hold on to my muscle (maybe gain a bit) while I'm in this calorie deficit.

Advice? TIA

VallieFlag
11-15-2016, 03:08 PM
TRT dose is going to be a waste of time. Pin 300 a week if you're wanting to minimise sides and keep taking your sarms and working hard.

Electromass
11-15-2016, 05:15 PM
TRT dose is going to be a waste of time. Pin 300 a week if you're wanting to minimise sides and keep taking your sarms and working hard.
I would agree, honestly for the price I would just kick over to all aas. You know without a doubt that it works...the sarms? Meh...it's to iffy. Shit man, I'd be going with an all test e cycle at 500 ew. But that's just my opinion.
Good luck bro.

tarzannigga
11-15-2016, 10:20 PM
bro do 10mg of lgd ED. do u plan on running it for 2 months or 3? i have a lot of experience with sarms. lgd gives u some very keepable gains and is a great bulker. if i were u bro i would do 400-500mg of test every week for 12 weeks and run lgd at 10mg for the whole time. u can get some amazing gains with that stack. cardarine is also great with sarms. u can also use cardarine during pct and it will give u good endurance and a feeling of well being. if u want dbol gains without the estrogen conversion and water retention u can do lgd with tbol. but if ur running tbol i dont think u should go over 8 weeks since its a methylated oral steroid. lgd on the other hand u can run for 12 weeks max. its not hepatoxic. hope this helped! hmu if u have any questions on sarms

tarzannigga
11-15-2016, 10:21 PM
also wanted to add one more thing. idk if ur buying ur sarms from dylan gemeli but if u are theres no doubt that all his products are legit just EXTREMELY overpriced

VallieFlag
11-16-2016, 12:27 AM
also wanted to add one more thing. idk if ur buying ur sarms from dylan gemeli but if u are theres no doubt that all his products are legit just EXTREMELY overpriced
Uh, what are you talking about? Sarmsx LGD is 99 dollars, just like sarms1.

Electromass
11-16-2016, 01:02 AM
So, I've listened to enough of Dylan Gemeli to know he has some knowledge of AAS and pct protocol....but I find it laughable that Dylan is going to tell anybody how to get big muscles, I mean...what's the guy weigh, 150? Wet?
His gig is to steer people away from AAS and toward his sarms. Personally, I was going to try sarms out at one time but the more I looked the less I liked the so called results. I saw nothing that couldn't be achieved natty.
If your going to spend $99 why not get a couple of vials of test e 250!?! At least you know for sure you will see much better gains. But hey, to each his own...I don't think I would be here on BOP and steering the bros to that squirrel Dylan gemeli.
Just my 2 cents.

tarzannigga
11-16-2016, 01:19 AM
Uh, what are you talking about? Sarmsx LGD is 99 dollars, just like sarms1.
yup
sarmsx and sarms1 are both penny pinching sites that want ur money. enhanced athlete is the best site to buy sarms from. lgd is $50 bro

tarzannigga
11-16-2016, 01:23 AM
So, I've listened to enough of Dylan Gemeli to know he has some knowledge of AAS and pct protocol....but I find it laughable that Dylan is going to tell anybody how to get big muscles, I mean...what's the guy weigh, 150? Wet?
His gig is to steer people away from AAS and toward his sarms. Personally, I was going to try sarms out at one time but the more I looked the less I liked the so called results. I saw nothing that couldn't be achieved natty.
If your going to spend $99 why not get a couple of vials of test e 250!?! At least you know for sure you will see much better gains. But hey, to each his own...I don't think I would be here on BOP and steering the bros to that squirrel Dylan gemeli.
Just my 2 cents.
bro
dylan gemeli has his knowledge no doubt. but he is a fucking liar. i have personally gone on his forum to state facts about the how capsulated sarms work just as well as liquid sarms and showed him facts why and he banned me. bro he recommended someone do a $1200 stack for the first time. and this is just a sarms stack let me remind u. once again he has knowledge on a lot of material...but hes a salesman. and at the end of the day he wants ur money. have u ever noticed his delts man? he wont confess to synthol use (no disrespect to anyone who does use synthol) but look at a video and look at his delts and tell me hes never injected synthol into his delts

NightHawkDC2
11-16-2016, 02:06 AM
Well aware Gemelli is a shill. To sit there & tell people that a powder "Has to be suspended in solution in order to be bioavailable" is laughable. WTF do you think happens when the stuff hits your stomach? He might know PCT, but his recommendations are nothing but attempts to fleece people out of a metric shit ton of $$...and to recommend 3,4,5 compounds to someone that's never even touched anything?! F*cking please! But that's getting WAY off topic. So, lets get off talking about that idiot.

The LGD & Cardarine I bought came from a research company that sells SARM powders along w/ some other nootropics. They post analyses on their raws, and I saw a couple reviews that said their powders are G2G. I made my own solutions w/ PGA. Strength increases have been nice on 5mg of this LGD (started seeing lifts go up last week that had been stalled), and I've noticed better recovery between sets and during cardio. I keep straddling the fence about hopping on the gear. I still consider myself somewhat of a n00b at training...but I'm also old & I KNOW my Test levels are sh*t (lower 1/3 of "normal"). So: "To hop on a REAL dosage of Test, or not?" That's the question I'm asking myself. I know LGD is suppressive...hence me considering TRT dosage while running it.

As I said, before. I'm currently cutting. I'd love to gain some muscle/strength while becoming less of a fat phuck. It's psychological as much as anything else....moving the same weights for months at a time makes me bored. I'm well aware it's difficult to make gains in a deficit, but a deficit is where I need to be, right now. I'm fat, I know I'm fat...but I'm nowhere near as fat as I was a couple years ago before I started this...but I have a ways to go. Goal is to get to 10ish% BF and then try to really gain some muscle. I have no delusions of being "beach ready" by Spring. I seriously doubt I could drop that much fat in that amount of time.

I'm leaning toward the 300-400mg/wk Test dosage and upping the LGD to 10mg/day...and running it for 12 weeks. Out of curiosity, what would be the downside of running LGD for >12 wks? The solution I mixed up is 100 10mg doses.

tarzannigga
11-16-2016, 03:25 AM
Well aware Gemelli is a shill. To sit there & tell people that a powder "Has to be suspended in solution in order to be bioavailable" is laughable. WTF do you think happens when the stuff hits your stomach? He might know PCT, but his recommendations are nothing but attempts to fleece people out of a metric shit ton of $$...and to recommend 3,4,5 compounds to someone that's never even touched anything?! F*cking please! But that's getting WAY off topic. So, lets get off talking about that idiot.

The LGD & Cardarine I bought came from a research company that sells SARM powders along w/ some other nootropics. They post analyses on their raws, and I saw a couple reviews that said their powders are G2G. I made my own solutions w/ PGA. Strength increases have been nice on 5mg of this LGD (started seeing lifts go up last week that had been stalled), and I've noticed better recovery between sets and during cardio. I keep straddling the fence about hopping on the gear. I still consider myself somewhat of a n00b at training...but I'm also old & I KNOW my Test levels are sh*t (lower 1/3 of "normal"). So: "To hop on a REAL dosage of Test, or not?" That's the question I'm asking myself. I know LGD is suppressive...hence me considering TRT dosage while running it.

As I said, before. I'm currently cutting. I'd love to gain some muscle/strength while becoming less of a fat phuck. It's psychological as much as anything else....moving the same weights for months at a time makes me bored. I'm well aware it's difficult to make gains in a deficit, but a deficit is where I need to be, right now. I'm fat, I know I'm fat...but I'm nowhere near as fat as I was a couple years ago before I started this...but I have a ways to go. Goal is to get to 10ish% BF and then try to really gain some muscle. I have no delusions of being "beach ready" by Spring. I seriously doubt I could drop that much fat in that amount of time.

I'm leaning toward the 300-400mg/wk Test dosage and upping the LGD to 10mg/day...and running it for 12 weeks. Out of curiosity, what would be the downside of running LGD for >12 wks? The solution I mixed up is 100 10mg doses.
cardarine will deff help u with endurance for cardio, have u ever looked at s4? its a good cutting sarm. if ur really trying to cut i dont think lgd would be for u at the moment brother. lgd is a good bulker. u will deff gain strength and size on it but ur saying that its not really ur objective here. if i was u, id run a dnp cycle, shed a lot of the fat. use cardarine for endurance for cardio and then hop on a cycle of s4. now a test cycle with s4 sounds beast bro. s4 is kinda like winstrol. great muscle hardener. vascularity is on point on it as well

NightHawkDC2
11-16-2016, 04:58 AM
Considering the amount of fat I need to shed (and the time it will take), I just figured I'd use the "most anabolic" of the SARMs. Hardening, etc isn't going to be a factor until I'm a lot leaner, I wouldn't think. Not gonna lie, the price factored in, as well. I picked up a gram of LGD for $45. That's 100 10 mg doses. Ostarine & S4 were both more expensive. The place I found sells by the gram. For the same length cycle of S4, I would've needed 5g; Osta, would've needed 2-3. I'd read a few people saying they'd had good luck in a calorie deficit on LGD. So, I just figured "What the Hell.." and ordered it. I'm aware that LGD doesn't really have any DIRECT effect on adipose tissue, as S4 & Osta are supposed to, but figured the "most anabolic" compound would be the most effective at keeping muscle in the deficit. If nothing else, it might end up being somewhat of a recomp if I'm lucky. If I can add muscle, it'll make getting leaner that much easier.

But I got concerned when I started reading so many people saying that LGD is highly suppressive...and that people had run it w/ a TRT type Test base w/ good results.

I've done DNP before. It was a LONG time ago. I was f*cking miserable....but it definitely worked! There was no way in Hell I would've considered DNP before this time of year. I live in the South. It's too goddamned hot before now to consider it, but don't think it hasn't occurred to me to hop on it for a couple weeks a couple times!