PDA

View Full Version : Synthetek Syntherol Log!

dietmtndew7
11-17-2016, 03:56 PM
So I was the fortunate one to have won the log contest with Synthetek. Yesterday I was blessed with a good ass supply of their site enhancement oil. This is my first entry to the protocol listed on their website as well as referencing other trusted sources in the industry like Dave Palumbo and how to inject the SEOs.

I will focus for the first 2 weeks on my shoulders and see how that works for me and then move on to my triceps. As I had described in the bio I submitted to Synthetek for the contest my chest, back, and legs grew after my last two cycles since April gaining a total of 55lbs .. mostly lean. I am about 15% BF right now off-season preparing to grow as much as possible and bring my weak parts up to speed to have total symmetry.

Last night I started my first dose, with 1ml in each of the three heads of the delts. My gf had to help me reach over and get my rear delt heads bc I couldnt reach lol. There was 0 PAIN! NO LUMPS nothing.. it went in smooth and came out smooth. I massage the oil a little bit to make sure it was in the muscle bellies but I am using a 21 gauge 1in needle to make sure that the oil is deep inside themuscle where it needs to be and not in the fat or subcutaneous area which will give you that "synthol guy" look no one wants.
Right after i went and I hit some delts and tris and I felt a little soreness in the front delts but nothing bad. I know I had seen and read some guys make videos and post the synthol hinders their works bc of pain, but that wasn't the case at all.

This morning I got my morning session in and did some biceps / calf and a light shoulder routine to see how the oil was doing. Everything was good and had a great lift!

When I got home I did my second day of 1ml in each head. Again no pain no lumps nothing...!

I am stocked.. My delt muscles bellies feel full already I can't wait what 30 days will do!.. Here is a little pic of a side shot from this morning after sesssion.

http://i66.tinypic.com/33vc0go.jpg

Dont wanna be old
11-18-2016, 12:58 PM
Will be watching your progress .
Excited to see the growth .
Cheers
DWBO

Elvia1023
11-20-2016, 11:01 AM
Good stuff. Firstly you need to get some 25-26G pins as pinning with 21's every day will cause more issues over time. Even just putting those needles in you without injecting anything causes unnecessary damage. Moreover it increases the probabilty of hitting nerves/veins etc. Syntherol can go through a 27G but 26-25G are best. 1 inch+ is enough for your delts and every other body part. I think the "synthol look" you have in your mind of people is not really from synthol. I have used slin pins with syntherol with great results but it is wise to get it as deep as possible to prevent lumping.

Dave Palumbo offers some great advice and I like many of his videos but some of them are full of complete crap. Although it sounds very cool a lot of what he has said about syntherol is nonsense to try and sell as much as possible. Plus thats coming from me who tries to promote syntherol myself.

Good luck for the rest of your cycle. I will be following :)

dietmtndew7
11-28-2016, 03:15 PM
Sorry guys I was out on vacation at the girlfriends house and didnt have my laptop with me to post progress pictures but I kept up with the protocol. I have been doing ED 1ml in the lateral and medial heads of the triceps for the past week now and I am seeing some results even my shirts are filling in. However I did get a body scan analysis so you can get a better knowledge of my stats that the volume added is not fat but lean muscle. I will keep doing these scans to over the log as a I add mass and daily injections. I will be doing my biceps soon, I have just been waiting to order some 25 gauge needles bc I only have 21 gauges right now for my triceps and I am weary of using the 21s in the bicep in fear of missing and hitting a tendon or a nerve.

As this paper reads I am 265.5 lbs give or take (I had some light clothes on) and 13.9% BF. Off-season right now trying to hit 270-275lbs in posing trunks and fasted and add a solid 1in to 1.5ins to my arms come February. My first show will be in April in the super heavy weight bb division.

http://i64.tinypic.com/11s2wxx.jpg

dietmtndew7
11-28-2016, 03:18 PM
Good stuff. Firstly you need to get some 25-26G pins as pinning with 21's every day will cause more issues over time. Even just putting those needles in you without injecting anything causes unnecessary damage. Moreover it increases the probabilty of hitting nerves/veins etc. Syntherol can go through a 27G but 26-25G are best. 1 inch+ is enough for your delts and every other body part. I think the "synthol look" you have in your mind of people is not really from synthol. I have used slin pins with syntherol with great results but it is wise to get it as deep as possible to prevent lumping.

Dave Palumbo offers some great advice and I like many of his videos but some of them are full of complete crap. Although it sounds very cool a lot of what he has said about syntherol is nonsense to try and sell as much as possible. Plus thats coming from me who tries to promote syntherol myself.

Good luck for the rest of your cycle. I will be following :)

21s I have had no problem with delts and tris as of now. My gf injects the sites so it goes in smoother and I have no lumps and very little pain. Just yesterday was the first time I had a slight bruise on my long tricep head. I will be using the 25s for sure on the biceps like I mentioned don't want to hit the ulnar or medial never or something.

dietmtndew7
11-30-2016, 05:28 PM
Okay guys so I heading into my 10th day now of my log so I am doing 2ml now according to the protocol by Synthetek. Yesterday the gf put 2ml in the lateral and medial head and we did Delts and Tris for the workout. There was a little bruising this time, I think she might have hit some small capillaries and a bit of soreness compared to doing just 1ml, however I feel my triceps look much fuller and rounder than before and I get a nice pump while doing my lifts. Feeling pretty good. I should measure my arms soon so I can track better progress.. Ill do that tonight before hitting some chest. Anyways heres a pic

http://i64.tinypic.com/1z5p7r5.jpg

dietmtndew7
12-06-2016, 04:25 PM
So yesterday I got my 25guages from Medlab gear sponsor here to start pinning my biceps. I am so glad I waited to get these size needles for my biceps bc that shit hurts! .. I don't know why triceps were not that bad but I started out with 1ml in the long and short head at the bottom of the bicep peaks. I will rotate injections up the bicep bilaterally on the long and short heads as described by Syntheteks protocol 1ml in each head for the fist 10 days. I am on the 20th day of the tricep injections so I will be now doing 3ml in the tricep heads ED. ..Anyways last night the pain was pretty bad in the biceps I had to massage it with and electric massager at night because it hurt pretty bad to elongate my arms as I slept. I didnt do any biceps at the gym last, I just pumped up with some weights at home after injection, the pain and soreness was not instant it came about 2-3 hours after doing the injection.

dietmtndew7
12-06-2016, 04:37 PM
Ill be rotating the bicep injections as in this picture here. Along the upper middle and lower portion of the bicep long and short heads. 1 ml in each section for day 1 and then moving down to the middle portion for 1ml and so forth. At day 4 I will circle back to day 1 and repeat the protocol

http://i67.tinypic.com/b3m06g.jpg

I make sure the muscle is soft as described by synthetek and that there is no lumps or bumps in the muscle post injections.

dietmtndew7
12-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Ill be posting progress pics tonight. Sorry work has been a little upbeat lately but still managing to do the protocol and workout properly. I am up 5lbs today so I should be adding some mass alongside the aid from Synthetek. Ill measure mu arms too see where I am at.

Dont wanna be old
12-11-2016, 02:52 PM
Excited for updates.
Show us your guns !!
Cheers
DWBO

dietmtndew7
12-25-2016, 09:47 PM
So sorry brothers I have been SWAMPED with work but I have been keeping protocol. This will be 30 days using syntherol in the triceps and 20 days in the biceps. I have def seen growth. My triceps looks fuller and rounder. Not too much definition right now bc I am deep in the bulk. Around 270lbs right now. I had a Christmas pump in my basement gym since all the gyms are closed.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161225/6d70c29c8eba47a17f1977f425994979.png

Will keep updating on the daily now.

I did just some light curls after some bench and glutes.

I use a 25g 1 in needle and 3cc of oil into the triceps on the back of the triceps where the medial ties in long head.

I used the same gauge and 3cc of oil into the bicep peak with my arm flexed making sure I was getting into the peak of the muscle

JohnDoe
12-25-2016, 09:52 PM
So sorry brothers I have been SWAMPED with work but I have been keeping protocol. This will be 30 days using syntherol in the triceps and 20 days in the biceps. I have def seen growth. My triceps looks fuller and rounder. Not too much definition right now bc I am deep in the bulk. Around 270lbs right now. I had a Christmas pump in my basement gym since all the gyms are closed.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161225/6d70c29c8eba47a17f1977f425994979.png

Will keep updating on the daily now.

I did just some light curls after some bench and glutes.

I use a 25g 1 in needle and 3cc of oil into the triceps on the back of the triceps where the medial ties in long head.

I used the same gauge and 3cc of oil into the bicep peak with my arm flexed making sure I was getting into the peak of the muscle

Lookin huge man! Keep up the good work :)

dietmtndew7
12-25-2016, 09:56 PM
Thanks brother. I need to pick up my slack. Should have a coast now at work from now on to post on the daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dietmtndew7
12-28-2016, 03:48 PM
ill be doing back biceps today. Ill run 3ccs into each arm in the lower long and short heads trying to keep the length of the bicep growing. I have formidable peak so I just want the bicep to look bigger and longer by stretching it out.

My workout today will be:
Lat Pull Downs 4 sets
Hammer Rows 4 sets
Bent Over Barbell Rows 4 sets
Bent Over T-Bar Rows 4 sets

EZ Bar Curls 4 sets
DB Curls 4 Sets
Machine Preacher Curls 4 Sets

I love putting in the oils about 1 hour before my workout so that the bicep feels nice and full and pumped in the gym.

dietmtndew7
12-29-2016, 05:48 AM
Workout successful. I couldn't take the pic bc my biceps kept cramping up bc I had an awesome session. Completely smashed it. I did workout just as mentioned and I used 1.5cc in the long head of bicep and 1.5cc in the short head. I used 3cc in each triceps at the tie of the back of the long head and medial head. Going to get me a tape measurer tomorrow to see where I am right now and if I can keep growing. I know my triceps way look fuller than 30 days ago. My muscle bellies are used to the oil now and there's no more initial
Soreness that there was before for the first 10'days.

. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161229/ceb858f662fa548f053ce358cdbdf69e.png

PAiN
12-29-2016, 06:28 AM
Looking good brother! Thanks for the update.

Will be following along.

dietmtndew7
01-05-2017, 10:16 PM
Measured by arms last night. 20in on the left and 20 1/4 on the right. I have put on about 1-1.5ins. Keeping the protocol of 3ccs on each head (triceps and biceps). Ill post pics when i get home from work.

dietmtndew7
01-13-2017, 06:39 PM
Here is the picture I was supposed to post brothers on progress. My iPhone camera is broken so i need my gf to take pictures for me now. In this picture my arms both measured at 20in without pump. I am starting contest prep now so leaning down a ton. I have lost 20lbs almost in 9 days of water and fat using DNP. But my arms havent changed. they are still at 20in since I measure everyday.

dietmtndew7
01-13-2017, 06:42 PM
First pic of 12 week prep. Just doing maintenance injection in biceps and tris twice a week at 3ml. Hoping to keep this size as I trim down.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170113/2b28271db54bd6c86d7cf70bbd9e4181.jpg

dietmtndew7
01-24-2017, 10:03 PM
Hey brother here checking in.. so I am in the maintenance period of the syntherol use. I can confirm from measurements I have added a solid 1.5inches to my arms and have been keeping the size even now in contest prep and dieting. Here is a pic of my recent update after 2.5 weeks of dieting and still looking solids in the biceps and tris. I am just doing 3ml in bis and tris bilaterally 2x per week and then I go train arm day or chest/back.*

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170124/dcf7ca0fe9e2b9dcc90aeecba705053b.jpg

mastermolnar
02-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Nice bro!!! Solid progress

dietmtndew7
02-05-2017, 03:41 AM
Nice bro!!! Solid progress

Thanks brother I'll post progress of maintenance period tomorrow

Synthetek
02-06-2017, 10:39 AM
Looking fantastic!

PAiN
02-26-2017, 09:46 PM
Thanks brother I'll post progress of maintenance period tomorrow

How's it coming along bro? We need some more updates!

dietmtndew7
02-27-2017, 06:58 PM
Checking in for my log. Crazy how much growth I have kept during cutting for show. I started at 275lbs in the first progress pics and now I am down to 236.6 this morning yet my arms look fully pumped and size is there. You can check it out for yourself. I def will be using Synthetek for my next off season to grow my calves and my lateral delt heads even more. What's crazy is people say that you lose definition but I see 0% of that. The muscle straitions are 100% there look for yourself.

dietmtndew7
02-27-2017, 06:59 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170227/2a741c9be29bf669a529df559290031f.jpg

dietmtndew7
02-27-2017, 07:02 PM
How's it coming along bro? We need some more updates!

Updates coming soon. I have diet brain right now so I am a little slow haha

joko123
02-27-2017, 08:58 PM
You look great brother keep going !

PAiN
02-27-2017, 10:13 PM
Looking damn good bro! Keep up the hard work and keep us updated!

dietmtndew7
03-14-2017, 03:27 PM
18 days out and still keeping the size on the arms! Couldn't be happier still measuring at 20in with a pump.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170314/2c8de429e87685b5e61cda0107674d7c.jpg

Synthetek
03-16-2017, 10:43 PM
On the home stretch. Looking fantastic!

dietmtndew7
03-31-2017, 03:00 AM
After 3 months of maintenance from using synthetek SEO the results are there. 0 scar tissue 0 loss of definition just pure growth and symmetry!

THANKS SYNTHETEK!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170331/ed725efef3baeccc4779699d89374c0f.jpg

coalminer78
03-31-2017, 06:05 AM
Looking good

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

PAiN
04-04-2017, 08:07 PM
After 3 months of maintenance from using synthetek SEO the results are there. 0 scar tissue 0 loss of definition just pure growth and symmetry!

THANKS SYNTHETEK!

Looking great bro thanks for the update!

stephen220
04-04-2017, 08:44 PM
How'd the show go and looking good and nice log

dietmtndew7
04-05-2017, 07:24 PM
How'd the show go and looking good and nice log

Won the overall for classic physique I am going to nationals later this year for the NPC USAS and if we don't make top 2 then try again at the Nationals in Miami

joko123
04-07-2017, 12:23 AM
Congrats On the win bro and good luck at nations. I plan on running synthol into my show but only the last five weeks I'm too poor to afford my synthol lol

how many days/ weeks before the show did you stop pinning the synthol to make sure there was no inflammation ?

dietmtndew7
04-07-2017, 10:25 AM
Congrats On the win bro and good luck at nations. I plan on running synthol into my show but only the last five weeks I'm too poor to afford my synthol lol

how many days/ weeks before the show did you stop pinning the synthol to make sure there was no inflammation ?

I pinned all the way into the show. By now my body is used to it and doesn't get sore anymore so it just gave fullness to the muscle belly you can also add TNE or test prop into the mix for better results like 2cc synthol 1cc tne in a syringe and use that to pin. That's more of an advanced protocol tho

joko123
04-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Did you pin anywhere else or just , bis, tris, and delta ?

dietmtndew7
04-08-2017, 04:01 AM
Did you pin anywhere else or just , bis, tris, and delta ?

Bis and Tris mainly; that's what the log agreement with Synthetek called for

Vin_Mlt
05-17-2018, 10:41 AM

THANKS SYNTHETEK!

Impeccable mate very well done bro

Just ask will ypu guide me to go for it? My arms.like stucked at the same size

Zeus-Sr
05-17-2018, 11:27 AM

THANKS SYNTHETEK!

Damn bro - looks good. I would love to try it for my calves but I would be concerned about hitting all the heads of the calf right.