PDA

View Full Version : Recieving your Steroids

Gabriel Seth
11-17-2016, 09:42 PM
How do you guys receive your steroids? PO Box or house? or Something else? I had mine set to be delivered to fake name at my PO BOX tons of times got no problem small box's. Naps gear knuckle heads sent me 12 Vials and bunch stuff in a single box it got flagged. I went to pick it up but they asked me for the ID said I wasnt the person on the name of the package never had this happen before. They said they are going to return to sender or i could bring in the person with an ID to claim whole thing was super strange they acted rude as fuck and obnoxious the whole time.

elmo33
11-17-2016, 09:47 PM
How do you guys receive your steroids? PO Box or house? or Something else? I had mine set to be delivered to fake name at my PO BOX tons of times got no problem small box's. Naps gear knuckle heads sent me 12 Vials and bunch stuff in a single box it got flagged. I went to pick it up but they asked me for the ID said I wasnt the person on the name of the package never had this happen before. They said they are going to return to sender or i could bring in the person with an ID to claim whole thing was super strange they acted rude as fuck and obnoxious the whole time.
It's because naps is international brother and you have to sign for it. You have to use real name of you have to sign or they wont give it to you.

jump2man3
11-17-2016, 10:02 PM
True story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodysculpter09
11-17-2016, 10:15 PM
Dang bro! That sucks! What will you about it bro? Let me know it is all goes.

Electromass
11-17-2016, 10:24 PM
Bro, I don't get why you guys do this shit. You just end up drawing suspicion upon yourself when you ......well, act suspicious.
Naps has been around a long time and knows what they are doing. Do yourself a favor and use your real name and address, or use someone else's whom you trust and knows what you are ordering.
This kind of stuff is what draws attention and makes things less secure for the entire brotherhood. IMO
If you would have used your real name and walked in like a boss you'd have your gear....lesson learned I guess...aye?

Bodysculpter09
11-17-2016, 10:32 PM
Bro, I don't get why you guys do this shit. You just end up drawing suspicion upon yourself when you ......well, act suspicious.
Naps has been around a long time and knows what they are doing. Do yourself a favor and use your real name and address, or use someone else's whom you trust and knows what you are ordering.
This kind of stuff is what draws attention and makes things less secure for the entire brotherhood. IMO
If you would have used your real name and walked in like a boss you'd have your gear....lesson learned I guess...aye?

Fr Fr! He is right. It is not like they shake the box to see if you have grams of weed or cocaine inside your package. Tbh, you should have used your real name. I know the probability is very slim, but what if there is someone who has the fake name lives in the same place with you? Goodluck bro!

Gabriel Seth
11-19-2016, 06:59 PM
Do you guys ship to your PO Box or home?

bulk_cut
11-19-2016, 09:23 PM
Home!! Many times a year - both international and domestic!!

kawa636
11-19-2016, 09:26 PM
Do you guys ship to your PO Box or home?

i have received at both.didnt see a difference.

Gunner16
11-19-2016, 09:40 PM
Mine always goes to my house. Between me and my with amazon eBay or whatever else she buys packs are always coming and I've never had a issue.

Dont wanna be old
11-19-2016, 11:04 PM
A couple points I wanna make .
- Names are not going to matter if LE wants you .
- PO box or home doesn't matter . ( A large sponsor that left here had everything down to a science . They had pack coming to the opposite side of town and then transported . They put a tracker in the box .
End of story )
- LE is mainly concerned with Heroine right now and any distribution size exchanges .
Not saying AAS is a free get out of jail card but we all know LE and many Pro athletes that partake in our hobby.
- Until you have your house raided you'll never know about LE .
They will plant evidence to get what they want .
-Security is a feeling you get but not something you can ever touch .
Be smart and vigilant is the best case scenario.
You will not outsmart Customs/DEA . The large cartels deal in business 100x anything you can imagine and they can't perfect transportation of goods .
Enjoy life and your freedom . Today is a Present
DWBO

Mack29
11-20-2016, 07:41 PM
Always to the house. Never had an issue

MrHowie
11-21-2016, 12:55 AM
Well my ex girlfriend goes and picks up all my packages that are in my name addressed to her place and she signs for them so it's weird they have a package addressed to your box and they won't let you sign for it to get it.

When I had a po box I would call them and tell them I had someone else coming to get my mail and give it to her. You could have probably called and pretended to be the guy and have them release it to yourself.

Ps always listen to DWBO he knows more then most people on the boards and you should feel honored whenever he replies.

sledgehammer
11-21-2016, 04:56 AM
Says literally on Naps site " Please provide the correct address(registered address holder). Use of anything otherwise, runs the risk of non- delivery or customs detection."

CannedHam
11-27-2016, 07:34 PM
Always have gotten everything shipped to the house, normally receive a lot of amazon and other various packages throughout the week. So never anything weird has happened with me