PDA

View Full Version : How to get the most out of HGH

Mr.Deeds
11-18-2016, 03:48 PM
I just started grey top hgh at 2i.u. Every day. I will up it to 4i.u. In 3 weeks. I am 25 years old, 6'4, 228lbs, 13.8%BF. This will be my first time doing hgh and I would like to reap the full benefits.
A friend of mine is a doctor and he said to forget the t3 and t4 because it is dangerous. He says your body has enough stocked up you should never need anymore than you already have, unless you have a thyroid hormone deficiency.
Dr. friend on insulin; he said it could mess up a lot of different things that could cause serious problems for the rest of my life.
I tried to tell him the recommend protocol as far as hgh, t4, and insulin. He basically said to forget the t4 and insulin and just run the hgh. He has over $250,000 in his education.
Where can I find articles that support he use of insulin and t4 while in hgh? I would like to show him and see if his opinion remains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HardtoGain
11-18-2016, 03:54 PM
I agree with your Dr. friend. Yes, you may be able to get a little more out of your GH with slin and T3/4 but like he said it can be dangerous with life long consequences. The people that run the slin and T3/4 usually know the consequences and are OK with what can go wrong.

I recommend running the GH for a while and see what kind of gains you make. You can always add in slin T3/4 later. GH is relatively safe and the Grey Tops are bomb. You should notice improvement by simply adding in GH.

In response to your question; most of the articles I have read have just been written by some BBer with no formal medical education so you Dr. friend would probably not take them very seriously. Some other guys here may know of some more professional articles. Good luck and enjoy those Grey Tops.

your123man
11-18-2016, 10:26 PM
What are you running GH for? Are you running it for quality of life/longevity reasons? If so, your doctor is 100% correct. AND, Instead of a 4iu blast you should be doing 2iu 2x a day or 1iu 4x a day, pulsing. Higher gh shot = higher igf spike = lowered life expectancy (but higher initial quality of life). lower gh shots throughout day = steady igf curve = longer life expectancy (higher quality of life over NON gh).

If youre trying to lose fat, I would still follow what he says and not try to get all Ameen gucci with it (gh/slin pulses throughout day). Just small gh pulses with steady state cardio (or just MOVING, do shit around the house, walk the dogs, play with the kids, etc).

If youre trying to grow, you need to do things your doc cant approve of because hes in a position of healing/betterment of life. Your doctor does not want you jacked with high bp issues, kidney issues, liver issues, constantly teetering on the edge of hospitalization and normality.

Loose Cannon
11-18-2016, 10:34 PM
I just started grey top hgh at 2i.u. Every day. I will up it to 4i.u. In 3 weeks. I am 25 years old, 6'4, 228lbs, 13.8%BF. This will be my first time doing hgh and I would like to reap the full benefits.
A friend of mine is a doctor and he said to forget the t3 and t4 because it is dangerous. He says your body has enough stocked up you should never need anymore than you already have, unless you have a thyroid hormone deficiency.
Dr. friend on insulin; he said it could mess up a lot of different things that could cause serious problems for the rest of my life.
I tried to tell him the recommend protocol as far as hgh, t4, and insulin. He basically said to forget the t4 and insulin and just run the hgh. He has over $250,000 in his education.
Where can I find articles that support he use of insulin and t4 while in hgh? I would like to show him and see if his opinion remains.

you can find some artices in this section you posted in

Mr.Deeds
11-19-2016, 02:18 AM
What are you running GH for? Are you running it for quality of life/longevity reasons? If so, your doctor is 100% correct. AND, Instead of a 4iu blast you should be doing 2iu 2x a day or 1iu 4x a day, pulsing. Higher gh shot = higher igf spike = lowered life expectancy (but higher initial quality of life). lower gh shots throughout day = steady igf curve = longer life expectancy (higher quality of life over NON gh).

If youre trying to lose fat, I would still follow what he says and not try to get all Ameen gucci with it (gh/slin pulses throughout day). Just small gh pulses with steady state cardio (or just MOVING, do shit around the house, walk the dogs, play with the kids, etc).

If youre trying to grow, you need to do things your doc cant approve of because hes in a position of healing/betterment of life. Your doctor does not want you jacked with high bp issues, kidney issues, liver issues, constantly teetering on the edge of hospitalization and normality.

I'm taking GH to maintain my gains while I come off for at least 6 months. I really just wanted to try it honestly. I thought it would help heal me from doing 3 cycles back to back = 7months on. I guess I'll just see how it goes.
You are saying to take 2iu first thing in the morning and then 2iu post workout? Does it have to be right after the workout? I live 25. Minutes from my gym.

JohnDoe
11-19-2016, 02:34 AM
Shoot that shit intravenously!

Bioavailability and bioactivity of intravenous vs subcutaneous infusion of growth hormone in GH-deficient patients. - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8949572/)

PS...won't catch me doing it cuz I'm a pussy ;)

Mr.Deeds
11-19-2016, 06:16 AM
Shoot that shit intravenously!

Bioavailability and bioactivity of intravenous vs subcutaneous infusion of growth hormone in GH-deficient patients. - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8949572/)

PS...won't catch me doing it cuz I'm a pussy ;)

Oh hell, I think I'll be a pussy as well. I hate needles but I do most of my own shots.

your123man
11-20-2016, 12:00 AM
That works. Doesnt have to be immediately, but the closer the better if you want to pin post. figure it takes ~3hrs to peak, you want that peak closer to your workout. I prefer PREworkout before post workout personally, but to each his/her own.