PDA

View Full Version : Blood Work 10IU HGH.. Question

Turbo306
11-18-2016, 04:58 PM
So hit the 10 IU's this AM to get my blood drawn... question is for everyone that has done this... This will be the first time I have shot HGH IM (which being water based goes in SOOO smooth compared to AAS)...
Will you feel this 10u's throughout the day... I noticed when I went back to bed both my hands were going numb like crazy (a lot more than normal)...

It's been about 2 hours now and doesn't really have any other effects except every once in a while I get the Numbness in my hands (out of no where)... I normally take 8 IU's (4 pre/post workout)..so I am not at a crazy higher dose..just want to here what reactions you have had to the 10 IU IM injections on test day??

For reference this was done with the Grey Tops

:jeNDNLVbShtuil.jpg:

HardtoGain
11-18-2016, 05:37 PM
I got a serious headache once on a day I pinned 10iu GH for a blood test. Not too sure what that was all about. Other than that just the usual, swollen hands, bit of a pump feel.

JohnDoe
11-23-2016, 10:09 AM
So hit the 10 IU's this AM to get my blood drawn... question is for everyone that has done this... This will be the first time I have shot HGH IM (which being water based goes in SOOO smooth compared to AAS)...
Will you feel this 10u's throughout the day... I noticed when I went back to bed both my hands were going numb like crazy (a lot more than normal)...

It's been about 2 hours now and doesn't really have any other effects except every once in a while I get the Numbness in my hands (out of no where)... I normally take 8 IU's (4 pre/post workout)..so I am not at a crazy higher dose..just want to here what reactions you have had to the 10 IU IM injections on test day??

For reference this was done with the Grey Tops

:jeNDNLVbShtuil.jpg:

I felt like a BOSSHOG most of thE day when I injected 10iu IM lol

PAiN
11-23-2016, 05:50 PM
Yes, the sides come out of everywhere when you inject 10iu's all at once. Usually intermittent throughout the day. Numbness in the hands is a very good indicator you have some good HGH.

Turbo306
11-23-2016, 08:30 PM
I have often wondered if it really is a sign of "Good" HGH... Because I have chatted with people that tested Pharma Grade and they had VERY little sides on 10 IU's (legit Pharma)... So this makes me wonder if there is something else in the generics that is causing these sides...

PAiN
11-23-2016, 08:33 PM
I have often wondered if it really is a sign of "Good" HGH... Because I have chatted with people that tested Pharma Grade and they had VERY little sides on 10 IU's (legit Pharma)... So this makes me wonder if there is something else in the generics that is causing these sides...

It depends on the person bro. Some people get sides some do not. I get the same sides on pharm grade as I do with generics and I am on 12iu's a day.

It's just like deca dick. Some get it some don't.

By the way it is listed as a side effect on every one of the pharma grade hgh websites. So just because they didn't get it doesn't mean the generics are bunk.

Turbo306
11-23-2016, 08:42 PM
You do 12 IU's of Pharma and the Sides are the same as 12 IU's of Generics? This brings up another question... is the myth of 1:3 ratio (generic/pharma) hold any water? In your experience have you noticed any difference between the two?

PAiN
11-23-2016, 08:45 PM
You do 12 IU's of Pharma and the Sides are the same as 12 IU's of Generics? This brings up another question... is the myth of 1:3 ratio (generic/pharma) hold any water? In your experience have you noticed any difference between the two?

It depends on the generics you are using.

Gabriel Seth
11-23-2016, 10:05 PM
This post made me super happy, i ordered grey tops last night bro! Hand problems means good stuff!

I noticed when I went back to bed both my hands were going numb like crazy (a lot more than normal)...

Turbo306
11-23-2016, 10:28 PM
This post made me super happy, i ordered grey tops last night bro! Hand problems means good stuff!
Ya bro the sides are real with the grey tops!

mastermolnar
11-23-2016, 11:10 PM
I'm testing my generics on friday... hoping they test well... I get the hand numbness on 2.5 iu 2-3 times a day (just recently dropped down to twice a day)

Let us know how the test goes bro. I was told to expect to be pretty tired and hand cramps

mastermolnar
11-30-2016, 11:28 PM
How'd the test go bro??? Just got my results today

Dont wanna be old
11-30-2016, 11:43 PM
That is a excellent score .
Did you fast ?
Cheers
DWBO

mastermolnar
11-30-2016, 11:53 PM
That is a excellent score .
Did you fast ?
Cheers
DWBO

Yeah fasted 10iu IM 3.5 hours prior to blood draw. Very happy with the numbers

Turbo306
12-01-2016, 02:17 AM
Ya...I need to re test as my score is not in the normal range from what I have seen (came out at 13.2)....I fasted and did every protcol to a tee...

Turbo306
12-01-2016, 02:18 AM

Great numbers....did you notice any sides when you hit the 10ius? Or are you getting sides from the gh in general?

mastermolnar
12-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Great numbers....did you notice any sides when you hit the 10ius? Or are you getting sides from the gh in general?

Yeah a bit bro.... I got hand numbness and overall lethargy but I had been hitting 7.5 ed in 3 split doses so it wasn't really a huge jump for me either. Generally I just get a little hand numbness occasionally but the sides are pretty much all gone aside from a little water

Turbo306
12-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Yeah a bit bro.... I got hand numbness and overall lethargy but I had been hitting 7.5 ed in 3 split doses so it wasn't really a huge jump for me either. Generally I just get a little hand numbness occasionally but the sides are pretty much all gone aside from a little water

I am actually trying a different approach now.. Starting this week I am back filling my entire weeks worth…and shooting 8 iu's per day with my first 4 meals (2 IU's per time) I work out in the AM so technically this is also pre post workout…. Want to see if this micro approach works any better for sides as well as overall growth...

Masse
12-03-2016, 02:23 PM
I think there are a many generics that have less GH powder inside like what they were sold..
Maybe it's one reason why the ratio of 1:3..
But when tested and its 191.. then it's good GH.. But is also that amount inside the vials?

We have here access to reliable BOP sponsor with good GH and
I am very pleased about this..

:barbell2224:

yesidont
12-11-2016, 10:37 PM

great result