PDA

View Full Version : Order in!

SC
11-19-2016, 05:49 PM
Really excited to have some 5ml syringes for the next blast. Much better prices than what I was paying at the pharmacy too!

Tdthick
11-19-2016, 05:53 PM
Really excited to have some 5ml syringes for the next blast. Much better prices than what I was paying at the pharmacy too!

5ml?!?! Holy fuk! Where do you pin all that? Guess I need to add some mass to run with the BIG boys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SC
11-19-2016, 07:00 PM
5ml?!?! Holy fuk! Where do you pin all that? Guess I need to add some mass to run with the BIG boys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! Quads are my primary pinning site, then glutes. I'll still split up shoulders though and pin them both on the same day if I need to resort to pinning there.

SC
11-22-2016, 09:04 PM
Wow. I'm definitely using MedLabGear from now on. I put the order in on a Saturday and it already showed up. It beat some stuff from Amazon Prime I ordered, haha!!! They also threw in some extra goodies too! How did they know I like 25g needles for delts?!?!

MedLabGear
11-23-2016, 04:30 PM
If I would've seen your pic I think I would have sent you 2" LOL!!

SC
11-23-2016, 04:46 PM
If I would've seen your pic I think I would have sent you 2" LOL!!

Haha!!! Well I certainly appreciate everything you sent as it is. Definitely went above and beyond. Already sent you some referrals from friends not on the BOP. (Too busy to join a forum I guess)