PDA

View Full Version : Confused about when to start pct

Skribble83
11-22-2016, 12:04 AM
What's up guys I'm about to start week 10 of test e 500 ew and I'm confused on exactly when to start taking pct do I wait two weeks after last pinight or start immediately after last pin? Thanks guys

Loose Cannon
11-22-2016, 12:17 AM
2 weeks after the last test pin, in regards to test e.

Loose Cannon
11-22-2016, 12:25 AM
clomid 100/50/50/50
nolvadex 40/40/20/20

fitraver
11-22-2016, 12:37 AM
clomid 100/50/50/50
nolvadex 40/40/20/20

You fuck with clomid that high? I think 50 will do ya fine without some of those adverse nasty sides. Guess one week may not be too bad but I'd argue may still be a little over kill. Guess sides vary by personal. As well tho won't know til he tries

Bodysculpter09
11-22-2016, 12:46 AM
That is the best straight forward answer given to you above me. I will advice you to always research on the ester of what you taking in first. An example is test P has a different duration from when you stop to when you should start taking PCT. Goodluck bro!

Bodysculpter09
11-22-2016, 12:50 AM
You fuck with clomid that high? I think 50 will do ya fine without some of those adverse nasty sides. Guess one week may not be too bad but I'd argue may still be a little over kill. Guess sides vary by personal. As well tho won't know til he tries

oh yea! It vary by personal effect. That is how I dose my pct tho. I have a friend that somehow does not get gyno from Dbol or Test, but still use a lower dosage during pct.

coalminer78
11-22-2016, 01:37 AM
I start 21 days after last pin.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Loose Cannon
11-22-2016, 01:48 AM

i get zero sides from clomid except maybe limp dick

Skribble83
11-22-2016, 02:01 AM
Thanks guys. Definitely nervous about first pct but it's nice having BOP for advice.

Turbo306
11-22-2016, 02:06 AM
Why you nervous for pct?

Skribble83
11-22-2016, 02:24 AM
Why you nervous for pct?

I guess I just been reading too much stuff online. All the horror stories. Worried my test levels not coming back to normal ,really nasty sides from the pcts and losing appetite energy and gains

Gabriel Seth
11-22-2016, 02:51 AM
Last 2 weeks of your cycle HCG, then its normally 2 weeks off. Tony Huge of EA starts 1.5weeks

Lets say 12 week cycle, and your injecting Sundays and Wednesday

week 11-12 HCG fill up your nuts
Week 13 Nothing, Some day dont even lift
Week 14 Thursday this is 1.5weeks you start
or
Week 15 Sunday you start

Skribble83
11-22-2016, 03:22 AM
Last 2 weeks of your cycle HCG, then its normally 2 weeks off. Tony Huge of EA starts 1.5weeks

Lets say 12 week cycle, and your injecting Sundays and Wednesday

week 11-12 HCG fill up your nuts
Week 13 Nothing, Some day dont even lift
Week 14 Thursday this is 1.5weeks you start
or
Week 15 Sunday you start

Thanks man that really helps. I'm still debating whether to stop this week at 10 or go ahead and do a 12 wk cycle. Everything with the test and adex have gone great I barely got any side effects except for maybe some mild acne during my 6th week I had some high blood pressure but it didn't last. Everything has cleared up since week 8 no acne no high blood pressure normal sex drive so hopefully the PCT will go as smoothly as the cycle did. I do have one other question when I got everything prepared before my cycle I did not know to add in the HCG so I went online and got the capsules HCGenerate. Will I get the same benefits from that?

julskee
11-22-2016, 03:53 AM
Take it to 12 bro especially with having mild sides.. I go,

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

fitraver
11-22-2016, 03:58 AM
Take it to 12 bro especially with having mild sides.. I go,

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20

This is what I've ran with the clomid lower.

Skribble83
11-22-2016, 05:27 AM
Yeah I think I will. I've already put on 20lbs and still fairly lean so I'm definitely really pleased with my results so far. Any thoughts or exp on using hcgenerate? Or should I look into something else?

julskee
11-22-2016, 05:56 AM
Yeah I think I will. I've already put on 20lbs and still fairly lean so I'm definitely really pleased with my results so far. Any thoughts or exp on using hcgenerate? Or should I look into something else?
What dod you run?

Bodysculpter09
11-22-2016, 06:05 AM
You shouldn't be nervous man. Just use the dosage Loose gave above. I will recommend getting a blood work also to be sure and safe.

Skribble83
11-22-2016, 06:09 AM
What dod you run?

I ran test e 250 twice ew and adex .5 MG eod

JohnDoe
11-22-2016, 06:10 AM
I would run the clomid no higher than 50mg ED especially if pharmaceutical grade.

You can stay on the clomid until your levels return to baseline - whether that happens at 4 weeks or 8 weeks. Get bloods done at 4 weeks and see where your T levels are before dropping it.

Skribble83
11-22-2016, 06:13 AM
I would run the clomid no higher than 50mg ED especially if pharmaceutical grade.

You can stay on the clomid until your levels return to baseline - whether that happens at 4 weeks or 8 weeks. Get bloods done at 4 weeks and see where your T levels are before dropping it.

Thanks man good to know. I'm guessing I stop the adex as well after last pin of test?

JohnDoe
11-22-2016, 06:17 AM
Thanks man good to know. I'm guessing I stop the adex as well after last pin of test?
I would stop the Adex same time as last pin. Start clomid and nolva at same time.

Also...I know many suggest waiting 2 weeks after last pin of Test E/C to start clomid...but you really don't HAVE to. You could start clomid on the same day as your last pin if you wanted. Clomid does not work instantaneously ...it takes weeks to months to get your testicles back up to a normal pace (depends on the person and how reactive their body is to clomid). Mine always took like 2 months to level out.

Gabriel Seth
11-22-2016, 06:28 AM
Finish your 12 week cycle man. Also unless you counted your macros/calories to be able to add up the caloric surplus to exactly how much real weight you put on, no telling how much youll loose cause its water.

Also I hope you got your PCT stuff ready. If you havnt already you could start your HCG. Also might wanna invest in anti cortisol protection thats what eats your gains. Depends how much $ you got but if you loose all your gains to cortisol then fucking wasted your time.

4 weeks and see where your T levels are before dropping it.

Damn I really liked what John said Im going to add that to my protocol xcel sheet.

Skribble83
11-22-2016, 06:39 AM
Finish your 12 week cycle man. Also unless you counted your macros/calories to be able to add up the caloric surplus to exactly how much real weight you put on, no telling how much youll loose cause its water.

Also I hope you got your PCT stuff ready. If you havnt already you could start your HCG. Also might wanna invest in anti cortisol protection thats what eats your gains. Depends how much $ you got but if you loose all your gains to cortisol then fucking wasted your time.

Damn I really liked what John said Im going to add that to my protocol xcel sheet.

Yeah I have the clomid and nolva might not have enough clomid if I have to extend it to 8 weeks but I do at least have 4 weeks worth. I followed the BOP first cycle protocol so I got exactly what that said to get. As far as hcg I just have a bottle of the HCGenerate caps not sure if that's just as good or not? Also what's the anti cortisol?

Gabriel Seth
11-22-2016, 06:46 AM
Stress Hormone, at the end of every cycle you get with the equivalence of months worth of stress on the body in 1 blow and the result is your body eats your muscle. You need to go buy a box of Clomid and Nolva now. Very unprepared bud gotta have pct ready when you start cycle so your not escaping by skin of your teeth unless you want limp dick, red vine licorice gyno titties and to feel terrible for a whole month.

Skribble83
11-22-2016, 06:56 AM
Stress Hormone, at the end of every cycle you get with the equivalence of months worth of stress on the body in 1 blow and the result is your body eats your muscle. You need to go buy a box of Clomid and Nolva now. Very unprepared bud gotta have pct ready when you start cycle so your not escaping by skin of your teeth unless you want limp dick, red vine licorice gyno titties and to feel terrible for a whole month.

OK I got ya. Thanks man. Yeah I've already got all the clomid and nolva I just won't have enough if I gotta take it for more than 4 weeks