PDA

View Full Version : TRT with Deca

Jay0536
11-22-2016, 02:45 AM
When I jump back on TRT here in a couple of weeks I'm gonna do 250 test C two 1/2 cc's week and Deca at 200mg 1/2 cc twice a week. Will I need an AI for that low of a dosage of Deca? And do I start it the week after my last injection of the cycle I'm on now or wait another week?

bulk_cut
11-22-2016, 05:17 AM
There's no way anyone can tell you if you're going to need an AI or not because everyone is different. I for example would need an AI on just 250mg of test a week. The best bet is to get a blood test done or your going to have to go on how you feel otherwise. Deca takes a long time to get into your system. You could start it now if you want to.

Jay0536
11-23-2016, 12:56 AM
Thank you brother I may start doing it.

almightyalpha
11-23-2016, 01:38 AM
You may not need aromasin or adex, but running deca you may need caber since it's a nandrolone. You definitely don't want any progesterone or prolactin issues to occur.

Jay0536
11-23-2016, 01:49 AM
You may not need aromasin or adex, but running deca you may need caber since it's a nandrolone. You definitely don't want any progesterone or prolactin issues to occur.

Thank you I will start doing some more research on dosage. I've never used caber.

almightyalpha
11-23-2016, 02:12 AM
With a run like this, you will definitely need bloods that show progesterone and prolactin levels because of the deca. If you do start, keep the caber low. .25mg e4d and check it every 4 weeks to see if that's sufficient enough. And keep it low because caber does mess with some people.

Jay0536
11-23-2016, 02:30 AM
With a run like this, you will definitely need bloods that show progesterone and prolactin levels because of the deca. If you do start, keep the caber low. .25mg e4d and check it every 4 weeks to see if that's sufficient enough. And keep it low because caber does mess with some people.

Thank you buddy!! I go for labs in February with my DR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk