PDA

View Full Version : My TRT and next cycle

Paramedicprime
11-22-2016, 03:12 AM
My Dr just upped my TRT dose to 200mg of cyp a week. It was 200mg every other week. During that inital time of the 200mg every other week i added a small dose of of test prop 150mg a week and NPP 100mg a week.
I got some decent results from this. I gained about 7 pounds and lost probably 7 pounds of fat maybe less. My intention was just to put on a little more size and be done with the cycle before my next visit so when he checked bloods again they wouldnt be off the charts and i could keep my trt.
Anyway before he even checked my blood levels he decided to raise the cyp to 200mg every other week. My question is i wanna do a cycle with test prop and npp again but up my dose by a little bit. My bodyfat is super low at the moment ,lowest its been in years, im 39 btw.
Would a cycle of test prop at 50mg, npp50mg and mast p 50mg eod be a good next step? Ive got the gear ordered i just wanted to know if the dosages were right or if i may need more.

thanks for any and all help gentlemen. this board has been great so far

bulk_cut
11-22-2016, 05:31 AM
if you run NPP and Mast at those dosages the only thing you'll be accomplishing is wasting your money. Spend some time looking up recommend dosages for different compounds. I'll help you on this one - run your test at 200mg/week (your TRT dose) the whole time and add in 400mg of NPP/week for 8 weeks. The dosage you were thinking about using was for therapeutic purposes (ie. joint issues) won't do very much at all for adding lean muscle mass. You will most likely need an AI with NPP and I suggest you using pharmaceutical Aromasin - it's definitely worth the extra cost.

Paramedicprime
11-22-2016, 05:58 AM
if you run NPP and Mast at those dosages the only thing you'll be accomplishing is wasting your money. Spend some time looking up recommend dosages for different compounds. I'll help you on this one - run your test at 200mg/week (your TRT dose) the whole time and add in 400mg of NPP/week for 8 weeks. The dosage you were thinking about using was for therapeutic purposes (ie. joint issues) won't do very much at all for adding lean muscle mass. You will most likely need an AI with NPP and I suggest you using pharmaceutical Aromasin - it's definitely worth the extra cost.

Ok i see thanks for the information . I appreciate it

JohnDoe
11-22-2016, 05:59 AM
Like bulkcut said - I would use 200mg test cyp/week and 400mg NPP/week.

I wouldn't even use the mast personally with these two.

Paramedicprime
11-22-2016, 08:29 AM
What about the prop at 50mg eod that I was gonna use? Yeah I need more mast to use it thanks for advice

I was gonna run the Cyp 200mg the whole time and add in the prop and npp to that.

JohnDoe
11-22-2016, 11:57 AM
There is no point in using PROP because you are already on TEST CYP. If you weren't on anything and wanted to "kick-start" a cycle then you would use PROP until the CYP kicked in. In your situation since you are on TRT (like myself) you are always "ON" so no need for any kick starters :)

If you wanted to get some kinda crazy pre workout shit to inject...some guys are using TNE.

JohnDoe
11-22-2016, 11:58 AM
Save the PROP and MAST P for another cycle where you run maybe just those two together.

Paramedicprime
11-22-2016, 08:21 PM
There is no point in using PROP because you are already on TEST CYP. If you weren't on anything and wanted to "kick-start" a cycle then you would use PROP until the CYP kicked in. In your situation since you are on TRT (like myself) you are always "ON" so no need for any kick starters :)

If you wanted to get some kinda crazy pre workout shit to inject...some guys are using TNE.

Oh gotcha. Thanks alot Johndoe! I really appreciate it.