PDA

View Full Version : Test E has gelled

snowwolf
11-23-2016, 02:56 AM
Got an order in and the test e has gone thick and solid, almost like a gel. Is it still good, how to get back to correct viscosity

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

ironjulius
11-23-2016, 04:10 AM
It's it gel or just solid in some spots. Sounds like it has crashed which happens this time of year especially with test e for some reason. I have put it in warm water or almost boiling water but keep needle in to let air out

Edit welcome to BOP

Edit again I have no clue on brewing

snowwolf
11-23-2016, 04:17 AM
It's it gel or just solid in some spots. Sounds like it has crashed which happens this time of year especially with test e for some reason. I have put it in warm water or almost boiling water but keep needle in to let air out

Edit welcome to BOP

Edit again I have no clue on brewing
Put them in a zip lock back i purged the air from, put in sink in hot water from the tap. Broke down all good and is now cooled down and beautifully oily like it should be i believe it crashed from the cool weather.

Is it still good to shoot? I dont see why it wouldn't be but id like to ask before i inject in into my body lol

ironjulius
11-23-2016, 05:08 AM
Put them in a zip lock back i purged the air from, put in sink in hot water from the tap. Broke down all good and is now cooled down and beautifully oily like it should be i believe it crashed from the cool weather.

Is it still good to shoot? I dont see why it wouldn't be but id like to ask before i inject in into my body lol

Man if you brewed it you would no better than I but I would wait until some with brewing experience chimes in before shooting

enrod
11-23-2016, 05:19 AM
I'm confused are you talking about already made gear or you got an order of raws that have gone solid on you?

If it's already in a bottle, it probably just crashed from the cold. Heat should save it, pin away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snowwolf
11-23-2016, 05:23 AM
I'm confused are you talking about already made gear or you got an order of raws that have gone solid on you?

If it's already in a bottle, it probably just crashed from the cold. Heat should save it, pin away!

Got in an order. Was gelled up.

enrod
11-23-2016, 05:25 AM
Got in an order. Was gelled up.

I got ya now. Probably from the cold. Put it on your coffee maker pot, turn it on and let it heat up. Should return to the normal thin oil. Keep it stored at room temperature you shouldn't have any problems.

ironjulius
11-23-2016, 06:08 AM
I got ya now. Probably from the cold. Put it on your coffee maker pot, turn it on and let it heat up. Should return to the normal thin oil. Keep it stored at room temperature you shouldn't have any problems.

You should be good but if it continues just do the same thing before you pin. Actually I would warm it before pinning as it may start to crash while in the pin which I heard has happened

enrod
11-23-2016, 06:30 AM
You should be good but if it continues just do the same thing before you pin. Actually I would warm it before pinning as it may start to crash while in the pin which I heard has happened

It's pretty uncommon to crash that easily for test e. That would make me concerned with adequate solvents used in the brew, assuming the gear is stored at room temperature.

Man if that crashed in the pin, could you imagine pushing that with the crystals floating around? Shivers bro. Haha

ironjulius
11-23-2016, 06:35 AM
It's pretty uncommon to crash that easily for test e. That would make me concerned with adequate solvents used in the brew, assuming the gear is stored at room temperature.

Man if that crashed in the pin, could you imagine pushing that with the crystals floating around? Shivers bro. Haha

Said it hurt like hell didn't notice it the first time. He might not have heated it prior to pinning and drew up crystals

snowwolf
11-23-2016, 05:59 PM
Its good to go, once i got it warm it immediately went to a perfect oil with no crystals. Stayed that way and looks perfect still. Must be from a cold delivery

drac
12-06-2016, 01:12 AM
usually when gear crashes it means the agent(bb) suspending it in soln is not enough, or as many of the brothers just noted a temp variation too cold. If you have bb on hand put a "little more" in and see if it corrects it. The reason the "little more" is in quotes is becoz bb is toxic so you want to use it in small increments until it remains in suspension.