PDA

View Full Version : TRUTH FOR NEWBIES

jeffC
11-27-2016, 02:42 PM
AAS are no joke. No Miracle. It's the exact calculated science of chemistry and biology.
This is not a plug and play fly by night transformation. Truth is you can fuck yourself up as a newbie I know first hand. There is a lot of crap for sale on the streets of what ever part of the world you live in. The fancy packages and printing mean nothing. We here have relationship with each other like family. A trust built over time.
As a new guy who has had quite a bit of experience learning the hard way the message is this. KNOWLEGE IS KEY! DONT RUSH INTO ANYTHING, AND DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK ANY QUESTION. HERE YOU WILL GET THE TRUTH WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

BOGNERrocker
11-29-2016, 04:14 AM
This is truth I'm on my first cycle and I'll be honest I expected WAAAYY more from AAS!!!!!!!! I thought you get on gear and just start blowing the fuck up while leaning out! Boy I was wrong!!! Sure my sex drive is up, my stamina in gym is up but man people weren't fuckin around when they said DIET IS KEY!!!!!

I thought all the juicers said that shit to avoid the aas topic or to avoid credibility from the shit they take but NO diet is 100% training needs to be 100% and knowledge of the gear used needs to be 100% if any 1 area lacks then your in for a big frustrating surprise... lol

I have much more respect for the massive shredded Guys no matter how much shit their on I KNOW that they are putting in some SERIOUS work!!!

Hardest thing I'm learning is that AAS Is ONLY an edge, icing on the cake. I'm still learning still trying to get my shit together and it's working but coulda been way better if I studied nutrition more than I studied the use of anabolics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodysculpter09
11-29-2016, 04:25 AM
Very well written guys! Fitness is 98% diet. I had a lot of progress in first two and half years training with strict diets and enhancement free. I went from 145 to 185 in two years. What I am trying to say is what you put inside your body and how you use it matters a lot. If you aren't going to eat shitty, then don't use gears careless. I still consider myself a beginner, noob, newbie, and that is why I am here and always seeking out more information from the wise not from what "that guy told you, and you are telling me." This has become my second home because we got tons of smart asses here that are always there to help. Be safe yall! Great thread btw.

JohnDoe
11-29-2016, 04:32 AM
Well said everyone! Diet is what makes all the difference. I too had to learn this the hard way. Diet is the toughest part of it all too! Anyone can move weight and inject compounds...but both are USELESS without the proper diet and nutrition fueling your body!

Thanks for the thread [emoji1303]

mastermolnar
11-29-2016, 10:50 AM
Yeah there's a reason why people say this as mentioned in th OP. Glad everyone's on board. I get so many guys that are just so misinformed..... like, "I'm not gaining as much" or (this one kills me... I wanna punch this kid when he says this) " I'm so flat... when is this test e gonna kick in."

Like these are guys who have been cycling for YEARS and are just so dull they would rather assume the gear is fake than take credit for their shit diet. If you wanna gain more, eat more. Want fuller muscles, eat carbs.

Paramedicprime
11-29-2016, 11:08 AM
I agree with whay everyone has said here. Great post right here. I'd like to chime in and say one aspect of the game that I believe is overlooked by many myself included for a long time is sleep. Uninterrupted sleep at night! There is nothing like it for growth. All the eating and training is for nothinges if my sleep isn't in order. That means I have to cut down on stimulants and stress that could keep.me awake.

turbolnd
11-29-2016, 04:57 PM
Agreed. It's funny to cuz my 1st cycle was Test Cyp only. And I got tested cuz 2 months in I swore it wasn't doing anything. But the test came back at 4k. My Dr recommended I stop taking the gear. I was like "let me think about that.........No!" Gear definitely gives you a strong enhancement. Just see the thread on before and after AAS on this forum. But how you get there is completely misunderstood.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

Mack29
12-01-2016, 01:42 PM
So your telling me I can't get big by taking gear and sitting on the couch eating McDonald's everyday??? Lol it's actually amazing how big a contributing factor diet is. Need to learn proper nutrition before ever thinking about gear. JMHO

JohnDoe
12-01-2016, 01:47 PM
So your telling me I can't get big by taking gear and sitting on the couch eating McDonald's everyday??? Lol it's actually amazing how big a contributing factor diet is. Need to learn proper nutrition before ever thinking about gear. JMHO

Oh you'll get big alright....big and fat LoL [emoji23]

Revelations
12-01-2016, 02:50 PM
To further the message to the newbies I'd also like to add:
Know what you getting into with gear, how far you plan to push the threshold, and what are you really trying to achieve. Very important knowledge that all vets will agree on in this game. This is a long haul decision and every brother that I know that runs gear it became a life long decision. Sure; you can hit a couple cycles and leave it alone; but you will only keep what you could obtain naturally (to be honest I've never tested this theory out because I haven't stopped cycling for more than necessary periods, but it makes logical sense because your body goes back to it's natural test levels if all is done properly and your lucky). The point I'm making is that it should be a life long decision; you shouldn't hop on the sauce to get some tail or be impressive to your bar buddies. This is something that could potentially affect the rest of your life. Build a good foundation and make sure the gym, diet, and a healthy lifestyle is something you really are commit to. Also, those that do hop on, think about things like good health insurance and financial stability. Think about more than just "getting big"; think about your general health and wellbeing. I am a "young blood" and this advice goes out to the other young brothers on the BOP; take it slow, recover strong and don't worry because steady gains will follow. Just thought these things were important to think about brothers; no looking back no regrets!
-Rev

turbolnd
12-01-2016, 03:17 PM
I personally look back at my 1st cycle and realize how little I knew about what I was doing. I tested low T so I decided to take matters into my own hands when I saw how outrageously expensive treatment centers are. But one thing with cycles I wanted to mention is how easy it is to do lazy cycles. At 1st you usually make gains easy. You eat, train and sleep. But after some weight gain and a few cycles your body doesn't respond as easy. So eventually you'll start answering your own questions about how serious you are about training and being married to taking AAS. I learn more and more everyday from here.

jeffC
12-01-2016, 11:11 PM
I'm actually glad that I started this thread. In a way it was an admission that I had misjudged bodybuilding athletes. I think the stereotypes of stupid jocks on juice just got shattered. Im amazed at the high knowledge level of anatomy, the body's immune system, hormonal balance in the body etc that is necessary in bodybuilding and the brothers here possess that knowledge. I personally use BOP as a resource not only for aas but for body building techniques and diet. I have a lot of respect for the veterans of this site.

j-raw-hate
12-02-2016, 05:56 AM
I think the best one I've heard so far was from a guy a lil younger than me who used to beg me to (hook him up) and put him in a cycle so he could all of a sudden get big and ripped like all the other gutlys I know who run the sauce. After montges of relentless nagging he finally got ahold of some pharma grade cyp and begged me for advice on how to run it to see this magical transformation take place,,keep in mind the little fucker weighed about 140 lbs skinny fat and did no athletic/fitness oriented anything everswore he was going to do it anyway so wanted advice on how to do it with out harming himself since there was no stopping him from doing it anyway so it'll him the horrible truth that he was not ready and not to fuck himself up,he asked if he could safely do 400mg week and make gains..i explained if you already are doing the things that are necessary for muscle growth that 400 would be plenty for a first cycle and should yield amazing gains but to also keep in mind he was wasting his time as he wasn't he doing exercising of any kind much less weight training ,,,and with a mass gain diet of around 1800 calories a day consisting of smotthy king shakes and granola bars he was only cheating himself.....i get a call tree weeks later saying dude this test shit is bunk thers no way that test is a steroid cause steroids get you ripped all this shit did was make me oily and gave acne on my back and now my left nipple is swollen and hurts an it got worse after raising it to a ml of test 200 daily and I just look like shit so there's no WA that doing it twice a week would have done anything at all for getting ripped,,,,,when I inquired as to what changes he made on diet and training his simple answer was he had started doing 20 pushups in the morning twice a week that he had to make sure to take it slow in training for fear of getting too buff too quick and becoming an overnight freak the rest of his test then got thrown in the trash because it was now deemed by this puny little bitch boy bunk and that testosterone is no way a steroid by his standards,,,,,,fucking delusional much. this is the shit that makes all juicers look like a ducking chemical enhanced joke

stephen220
12-02-2016, 10:11 AM
Agree with everyone sleep is a big part to its a lifestyle. before I learned to really diet I had trouble breaking 200 then I learned to eat correctly and what foods my body responds to and I'm way past that now. It's all about learning your own body and how it reacts to food aas what works for me may not work for someone else. That is one thing that gets me is people that say if I took steroids I'd look like that too and I'm just like no that's from hard work and dedication .

SC
12-02-2016, 03:19 PM
I think the best one I've heard so far was from a guy a lil younger than me who used to beg me .... this is the shit that makes all juicers look like a ducking chemical enhanced joke

(I deleted the content to shorten things up a bit.) While those of us that are informed know what goes into this lifestyle and the potential gains to expect, I think that kind of shit can be blamed on the ridiculous perception of steroids portrayed by movies and television. I'm just glad to hear your friend didn't start talking about his roid rage and other such nonsense.

Makes me laugh to hear these scrawny fuckers that have been in the gym two months complain about how much it sucks to "train natty" and that if they just got some juice they'd be huge. No consistency in diet or training, no work ethic to truly push themselves; unless of course they're bench pressing-doing the comical 28 second press with 155 pounds while his fuckboy buddies cheer him on and barely move the bar for a spot. "Gotta work for it brah, gotta work for it." I guess you could also include the swinging dumbbell curls with 50's as "pushing themselves."

Anyway, makes me glad to be part of the BOP. There have been a few occasions where a new guy came on asking questions, was given great information, and then allegedly even waited before starting the cycle until they figured their shit out! Very cool. And of course, we've had the guys that weren't gonna listen to anybody and just wanted validation for their own sake. Oh well.

Goody
12-17-2016, 01:34 AM
I'm hoping to be one of the ones that get the stuff figured out,I done a cycle Test cyp /Tren ace years ago without any guidance luckily I didn't have any problems.I took a long break from everything,Ive started back seven months ago my diet is not the best,but the results I have gotten has proved I'm back on track.I have read everything on here that I can before I joined and have gathered most of what I need for my next Test/Tren cycle that I plan on starting in Feb,but I want to lower my BF% a little more before I do.Im still hesitant to post and ask many questions because I'm a noob,But I have seen that the people on BOP will be here to help when I do have them.

Aintstrongyet
12-17-2016, 02:11 AM
I'm hoping to be one of the ones that get the stuff figured out,I done a cycle Test cyp /Tren ace years ago without any guidance luckily I didn't have any problems.I took a long break from everything,Ive started back seven months ago my diet is not the best,but the results I have gotten has proved I'm back on track.I have read everything on here that I can before I joined and have gathered most of what I need for my next Test/Tren cycle that I plan on starting in Feb,but I want to lower my BF% a little more before I do.Im still hesitant to post and ask many questions because I'm a noob,But I have seen that the people on BOP will be here to help when I do have them.
If you have done your research and still have questions that is exactly what this place is for. Feel free to post them up and I'm sure there will be tons of brothers willing to help you out provided that you actually did your homework.

There are many stickies in different sections of this forum and tons of information to absorb. But if you can't find what your looking for, just ask. If you ask an educated question you will definately get the answer you are looking for.

TheMack
12-17-2016, 02:32 AM
I agree with whay everyone has said here. Great post right here. I'd like to chime in and say one aspect of the game that I believe is overlooked by many myself included for a long time is sleep. Uninterrupted sleep at night! There is nothing like it for growth. All the eating and training is for nothinges if my sleep isn't in order. That means I have to cut down on stimulants and stress that could keep.me awake.

I'm really glad to read Paramedicine's comment on the importance of sleep. For a long time this was the missing ingredient for me. I've been at this game for a while and I've come to understand that I need 3 things to make quality gains: 1) a workout regime that directly supports my goals, 2) sufficient QUALITY food to fuel my growth, and 3) at least 7 - 8 hours of uninterupted sleep each night (9 is best). This is the recipe for success for me in putting on and sustaining muscle. For you younger men just starting out, I have found that if I am on point in each of these areas, EVERYTHING in my life seems to be better ... work, home, my mood, concentration, energy level, etc.

This is a great topic, thanks for starting the thread jeffC.

Goody
12-17-2016, 02:36 AM
I'm going to check the stickies before I ask many questions,I know if I do ask a common one I wont get beat on to bad, like Ive seen people do on the other boards.

gymtech
12-17-2016, 09:49 AM
PCT (post cycle therapy) Clomid, HCG is very important. It will help kick your natural testosterone (which shuts down during aas use) production back in and also help keep some of the hard worked gains you've made. Also, make sure you have estrogen blockers on hand such as nolvadex, arimidex, letrozole to help combat any issues such as itchy or sore to the touch nipples, Because no matter how big your biceps get, you don't want all eyes on your bitch titties! If you have questions about anything, then ask as there is a wealth of information right here in the brotherhood. remember, the only stupid question, is the one not asked.

mastermolnar
12-17-2016, 01:22 PM
To further the message to the newbies I'd also like to add:
Know what you getting into with gear, how far you plan to push the threshold, and what are you really trying to achieve. Very important knowledge that all vets will agree on in this game. This is a long haul decision and every brother that I know that runs gear it became a life long decision. Sure; you can hit a couple cycles and leave it alone; but you will only keep what you could obtain naturally (to be honest I've never tested this theory out because I haven't stopped cycling for more than necessary periods, but it makes logical sense because your body goes back to it's natural test levels if all is done properly and your lucky). The point I'm making is that it should be a life long decision; you shouldn't hop on the sauce to get some tail or be impressive to your bar buddies. This is something that could potentially affect the rest of your life. Build a good foundation and make sure the gym, diet, and a healthy lifestyle is something you really are commit to. Also, those that do hop on, think about things like good health insurance and financial stability. Think about more than just "getting big"; think about your general health and wellbeing. I am a "young blood" and this advice goes out to the other young brothers on the BOP; take it slow, recover strong and don't worry because steady gains will follow. Just thought these things were important to think about brothers; no looking back no regrets!
-Rev

Good post bro. Agree.... a lot of guys jump on without fully knowing or understanding how far they are willing to take it. I personally didn't begin my first cycle expecting anything or with any real plans as to how long I'd cycle for. I pct for a while and now I blast and cruise. It's certainly a lifelong commitment but in my eyes it's so worth it.

I am a bodybuilder but I make a clear distinction between my hobbies and my commitments today... I am a father and husband as well as the head of the household, so as much as I'd love to commit all my energy to bodybuilding, I can't. Not that I'm complaining... I couldn't be happier

turbolnd
12-17-2016, 02:03 PM
I bet there are things I'm doing wrong I haven't discovered. I haven't been in this game that long. So I'm always realizing things that could be improved or executed better. Believe it or not I have never had really bad gyno on anything I've taken. So I've never even run any A.I. But I will trying that soon. Again. Even that is something you need to take seriously and know what you're doing. So I would say it takes a long time before you've even been taking gear before you really have the experience to really know. By nature this is a long term commitment.

SC
12-17-2016, 04:50 PM
I bet there are things I'm doing wrong I haven't discovered. I haven't been in this game that long. So I'm always realizing things that could be improved or executed better. Believe it or not I have never had really bad gyno on anything I've taken. So I've never even run any A.I. But I will trying that soon. Again. Even that is something you need to take seriously and know what you're doing. So I would say it takes a long time before you've even been taking gear before you really have the experience to really know. By nature this is a long term commitment.

Not everyone gets gyno from high estrogen, but potentially compromising prostate health is a serious side effect that you can't see.

jeffC
12-17-2016, 05:25 PM
The response to this thread is exactly what I'd hoped for. Honest talk about the necessary commitment and risk of gear. I started this thread because my personal experience with gear and a local guy who handed me a vial and said "do this shit dude its killer" .. so my first cycle was test E and Tren! I got Tren cough for the first time, thought I was going to die! No AI.. no PCT. no KNOWLEDGE. I had temper flare ups, insomnia, lack of sex drive, impotence, raisin balls, you name it.. I asked him what was happening and you know what he said..... up the doseage... I knew I was in trouble and joined this Forum, I asked questions and lots of them. Some guys said I had no business doing gear cause I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.. absolutely right!
Here's the thing a lot of guys are the bandwagon type who are looking for the flashiness of what juice can give them, admittedly I attempted this because I'm middle aged and have low test and wanted some of my youth back. The most important thing for all of us to remember is the whole purpose of this board, is to share knowledge, experience and hopefully guide and educate the brothers here to reduce the potential harm that they may cause themselves.
This is only my opinion but I use the cumulative knowledge I gather here to plan not only my next cycle, but my diet and workout routine. It's reassuring to know that no matter what part of the world you are in, you are not alone. The brothers are standing beside you......

TheHound
12-17-2016, 07:10 PM
As a noob, I particularly like reading these. It puts thoughts on the side of safety. I have learned a shit ton in the last two weeks. I also know I have so much more to learn

TheMack
12-18-2016, 01:59 AM
Also, make sure you have estrogen blockers on hand such as nolvadex, arimidex, letrozole to help combat any issues such as itchy or sore to the touch nipples, Because no matter how big your biceps get, you don't want all eyes on your bitch titties!

Too funny! But also very true.