PDA

View Full Version : PPP

rdubb07
11-28-2016, 08:16 PM
hey everyone alls I can say is please avoid both of these people....

around the 1st of last month I ordered 1000 ius of gh through ppp. he shipped it to completely the wrong address and then says if it returns to him that he will reship.. I stated to him make sense out of that. why would I be to blame if you wrote down COMPLETELY different address..? he never answered and just said point blank I can not reship unless you pay "X" amount of money to cover my costs... I said wait... once again why am I paying for your mistake. long story short its 4 weeks later and he simply is refusing to reship as its a loss he cant take.. he isn't blaming me however he says it he can not take that kind of loss.. I then wrote a gentle review stating hes been good to me in the past and that I have ordered through him small time for a whole year. but this pack is mia and hasn't been reshipped. long story short I immediately got banned and as I did some research on sf forums seems sf and ppp hgh are very close friends and in on the scams together as everyone that has written a bad review for ppp has gotten immediately banned.

this shit really sucks... I'm out 2 grand and 1000 uis of gh..

be warned peeps. and stay tight my bruthas! I know I hae yet to post in a long time and I'm sorry but ill be getting a bit more active.

thanks everyone for your time
Rdubb

Cajun897
11-28-2016, 11:31 PM
Actually got bannedbecause i found some very low serums from ppp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Cajun897
11-28-2016, 11:54 PM
All i did was ask them about it and bam permanent ban lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

kubes
11-29-2016, 12:29 AM