PDA

View Full Version : fever from testosterone injections?

tarzannigga
11-29-2016, 02:47 AM
so i been on test e for 9 weeks now. just started week 9 today actually, and injected my regular dose of 500mg in my left delt. no pip what so ever, pin was smooth. i get a little red lump sometimes but ik its no big deal and it goes away in a day or 2. anyways this might be like the second or 3rd time this has happened, i feel like a slight very minor fever sometimes. it doesnt happen with every injection. only happened a couple times as i stated. my temperature will increase slightly and ill feel a bit sluggish but nothing major. i know nothing is infected because ive gotten an infection before and i stopped going into that muscle (my other delt). can anyone tell me what this is or why this is happening to me? i take 12.5mg of aromasin eod and i feel as if estrogen levels are fine. i do 100mg of test suspension maybe once or twice a week if that. if anyone can chime in it would be appreciated thanks brothers!

Bodysculpter09
11-29-2016, 03:14 AM
If you dont mind me asking how much you weight and your body fat. When you say minor fever, can you give me some symptoms? Have you tried inject in your glutes? I will also advice trying test Cyp. It is just your body reacting differently to the substance.

tarzannigga
11-29-2016, 03:25 AM
If you dont mind me asking how much you weight and your body fat. When you say minor fever, can you give me some symptoms? Have you tried inject in your glutes? I will also advice trying test Cyp. It is just your body reacting differently to the substance.
yeah
bro i dont get it cuz like if i was allergic or something shouldnt it have been happening from the start? symptoms are just like warm body temperature and feeling a bit lethargic. nothing crazy. i do inject glutes as well but i want to alternate as much as i can. and im a small dude im 143lbs around 8-10% bodyfat

Loose Cannon
11-29-2016, 04:13 AM
could still be an infection even tho it doesnt look horrible. especially if you have an elevated temp, even a little. you said youve had an infection before. what kind of injection protocol are you doing? showering before injections? alcohol swabbing the vial and injection area? washing hands before injection? all of those are a must

JohnDoe
11-29-2016, 04:36 AM
What has changed between when you started TEST 500mg/week? Have you added anything recently? You were obviously fine for the first several weeks. Did you recently start the Test Suspension? If all was seemingly well until you added in test suspension - I would have to assume it's something to do with that.

Have you switched gear recently from one sponsor to another for your 500mg test? I'll assume you're using test c or e...

Also, i sent you a PM.

bulk_cut
11-29-2016, 04:41 AM
could still be an infection even tho it doesnt look horrible. especially if you have an elevated temp, even a little. you said youve had an infection before. what kind of injection protocol are you doing? showering before injections? alcohol swabbing the vial and injection area? washing hands before injection? all of those are a must

I agree w/LC but it could also be high estrogen. I occasionally get those same symptoms when my E2 is high. 12.mg of Aromasin EOD isn't that much especially if you're using suspension or TNE a couple times a week also and the Aromasin is UGL stuff. Next time you get those symptoms take an extra 12.5mg of Aromasin and see if the symptoms go away. If they do, problem solved!!!!

tarzannigga
11-29-2016, 04:44 AM
alright guys, so i havent been washing hands before injections, now that i think about it its pretty dumb i dont, especially cuz i smoke a shit ton of cigs. but i clense the injection site with alcohol swabs, wipe the top of the vial with an alcohol swab. use new needles each time. so this didnt start happening after i used the suspension. had no side effects from the suspension and rarely use that. and its weird cuz ive been running the same test e at 500mg per week for 9 damn weeks now. no issues what so ever. but this happens rarely but it happens. started noticing it like a few weeks ago. temperature will be high for the day and next day im fine.

JohnDoe
11-29-2016, 04:47 AM
I agree w/LC but it could also be high estrogen. I occasionally get those same symptoms when my E2 is high. 12.mg of Aromasin EOD isn't that much especially if you're using suspension or TNE a couple times a week also and the Aromasin is UGL stuff. Next time you get those symptoms take an extra 12.5mg of Aromasin and see if the symptoms go away. If they do, problem solved!!!!

Sounds like he's going through menopause and just getting hot flashes [emoji23] lol

I kid....

tarzannigga
11-29-2016, 04:47 AM
sooo
my right delt, whenever i pin my right delt the next day it swells up like crazy and is itchy af for the next 2 days. i was an idiot and after it cleared up the next week i pinned it again and the same thing happened, so i dont pin there anymore. havent switched sponsors or anything. maybe ill try upping my aromasin? see if that helps? as bulk_cut stated?

Radman69
11-29-2016, 10:32 AM
The Aromasin sounds like a good place to start! Also, just to be sure, make sure your injection techniques are good... Make sure u are getting the needle deep enough in, nice slow steady plunge... Not fast... Good luck buddy, im sure you'll figure it out! Be safe!

Electromass
11-29-2016, 12:11 PM
Wait a minute....you smoke a "shit ton of cigs"?? Bro, you can do whatever you want, but smoking a shit ton of cigs, or any cigs for that matter is really going against the B.B.ing lifestyle you are trying to live here. To me, there couldn't be two more opposing things. You should be in optimal health (i.e. in shape) before even starting a cycle of AAS. Wow!!

tarzannigga
11-29-2016, 04:27 PM
Wait a minute....you smoke a "shit ton of cigs"?? Bro, you can do whatever you want, but smoking a shit ton of cigs, or any cigs for that matter is really going against the B.B.ing lifestyle you are trying to live here. To me, there couldn't be two more opposing things. You should be in optimal health (i.e. in shape) before even starting a cycle of AAS. Wow!!
yeah
i mean come on man u really think im the only one on this forum that smokes cigs? i just got back into this lifetsyle like 4 or 5 months ago. the truth is i shouldnt be on AAS. i am nowhere near ready. i completely realize that. before i started this cycle i was just one of those younger dudes who was just stubborn and was going to do it no matter what anyone said. ik thats very ignorant and stubborn, but im sure a lot can say they have felt the same way at some time or some point. but i will say that even before i started the AAS i was EXTREMELY motivated to train and build my dream physique, and if i wasnt taking aas rn i would still be training my butt off. if anything i see this as a learning experience. thank god my body has reacted well to the test. ive put on weight on this cycle but its nowhere near what i planned. strength has gone up big time though. the problem is i didnt know how to eat properly. my diet wasnt on point and ill admit that. but im still learning and i plan on having everything in check before i run another cycle in the future. P.S butts are close to impossible to quit.

Turbo306
11-29-2016, 04:46 PM
Are you just running Test and Test suspension on off days? Orals? any other compounds?

HardtoGain
11-29-2016, 05:14 PM
I have heard it referred to as the "test flu" as it feels like the flu. Body aches are common and feeling cold while running a low grade fever. This is your bodies reaction to introducing exogenous hormones into the mix. You have a homeostatic mechanism that tries to keep everything in balance and since you haven't been on very long the high levels are new to your body. Eventually it will subside or you can go with more frequent injections of lower doses to keep levels more even.

I used to get the "test flu" and still do occasionally on big cycles.

I'm not even going to touch the 143lbs or smoking a shit ton of cigs. That is your choice but seems counter productive.

Electromass
11-29-2016, 05:14 PM
yeah
i mean come on man u really think im the only one on this forum that smokes cigs? i just got back into this lifetsyle like 4 or 5 months ago. the truth is i shouldnt be on AAS. i am nowhere near ready. i completely realize that. before i started this cycle i was just one of those younger dudes who was just stubborn and was going to do it no matter what anyone said. ik thats very ignorant and stubborn, but im sure a lot can say they have felt the same way at some time or some point. but i will say that even before i started the AAS i was EXTREMELY motivated to train and build my dream physique, and if i wasnt taking aas rn i would still be training my butt off. if anything i see this as a learning experience. thank god my body has reacted well to the test. ive put on weight on this cycle but its nowhere near what i planned. strength has gone up big time though. the problem is i didnt know how to eat properly. my diet wasnt on point and ill admit that. but im still learning and i plan on having everything in check before i run another cycle in the future. P.S butts are close to impossible to quit.
I gotta tell you bro...I smoked for the better part of 6 years and weight lifting was the key to me quitting. There's no way I could keep doing both. So trust me, I speak from experience, in both smoking and will power to quit.
It's all in your vision and determination dude, But to each his own.

tarzannigga
11-29-2016, 05:56 PM
Are you just running Test and Test suspension on off days? Orals? any other compounds?
im running tbol and i have been for about almost 5 weeks now. suspension is only being used once a week on a lagging muscle groupp

tarzannigga
11-29-2016, 05:56 PM
I have heard it referred to as the "test flu" as it feels like the flu. Body aches are common and feeling cold while running a low grade fever. This is your bodies reaction to introducing exogenous hormones into the mix. You have a homeostatic mechanism that tries to keep everything in balance and since you haven't been on very long the high levels are new to your body. Eventually it will subside or you can go with more frequent injections of lower doses to keep levels more even.

I used to get the "test flu" and still do occasionally on big cycles.

I'm not even going to touch the 143lbs or smoking a shit ton of cigs. That is your choice but seems counter productive.
thanks
yeah idk i feel better today so maybe it was the high levels of test in my system.

tarzannigga
11-29-2016, 05:58 PM
I gotta tell you bro...I smoked for the better part of 6 years and weight lifting was the key to me quitting. There's no way I could keep doing both. So trust me, I speak from experience, in both smoking and will power to quit.
thanks
yeah bro i wanna stop, bodybuilding has played a major role in my life. before this i was doing some hard drugs which im not proud of. but ive been sober for a while now. one thing at a time. cigs is the next goal

Radman69
11-29-2016, 07:41 PM

same exact for me... I smoked menthols for 12 years and quit to gain more success with the sport! Congrats on ridding your system of the other shit too! Hope it all works out for you brah!

tarzannigga
11-29-2016, 07:52 PM
same exact for me... I smoked menthols for 12 years and quit to gain more success with the sport! Congrats on ridding your system of the other shit too! Hope it all works out for you brah!
thanks!
yeah man gonna try to quit the cigs asap. heroin is pretty hard to quit too lol but i made it happen. i live in boston and theres an epidemic going on right now. too many ppl dying bro. but yeah bro ik 143lbs aint shit. but 3 months ago i was 124.5lbs. ive always been a skinny dude, but i havent weighed this much in my life! so its progress and im happy about that at least lol. forreal tho bro thank u, ur one of the most helpful/humble brothers on here. thanks for the positive feedback brother hope things are going well with u!

JohnDoe
11-29-2016, 08:10 PM
Everybody poops [emoji847]

Flex_on_her
11-29-2016, 09:22 PM
Every now and then I have this problem but it's with my first pin after being off for 3+ months I get a touch of test flu and it's always the next day feverish and just feel like crap but it only last one day

MrHowie
11-29-2016, 10:03 PM
thanks
yeah bro i wanna stop, bodybuilding has played a major role in my life. before this i was doing some hard drugs which im not proud of. but ive been sober for a while now. one thing at a time. cigs is the next goal

You guys ever watch celebrity rehab? It was a guy addicted to hard drugs then got off just to get addicted to steroids. Not saying this will be you but it's something to be mindful about because we all have our vices but most of them can be still be dangerous if not in moderation.

tarzannigga
11-29-2016, 10:33 PM
You guys ever watch celebrity rehab? It was a guy addicted to hard drugs then got off just to get addicted to steroids. Not saying this will be you but it's something to be mindful about because we all have our vices but most of them can be still be dangerous if not in moderation.
true
yeah man i have a real addictive personality. but after this cycle i am really going to focus on furthering my education to land a decent career. will deff run another cycle in the future but it most likely wont be until like 3 or 4 months down the line

MTNsniper13
11-30-2016, 06:57 PM
I had some T500 that messed me up pretty good. Almost couldn't work out I felt so bad. Haven't had it since though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tarzannigga
11-30-2016, 11:41 PM
So i figured it out, im
pretty sure this happened becuz of change in test levels. Maybe cuz they were really high after i pinned. It always went away the next day

j-raw-hate
12-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Dude I'm on fire constantly as long as I'm running aas what wold nornsly be feverish to most is basically my normal temp all the time,,could have something to do with your bodies natural reaction to foreign substances especially now that you started the suspension

mastermolnar
12-02-2016, 11:30 AM
so i been on test e for 9 weeks now. just started week 9 today actually, and injected my regular dose of 500mg in my left delt. no pip what so ever, pin was smooth. i get a little red lump sometimes but ik its no big deal and it goes away in a day or 2. anyways this might be like the second or 3rd time this has happened, i feel like a slight very minor fever sometimes. it doesnt happen with every injection. only happened a couple times as i stated. my temperature will increase slightly and ill feel a bit sluggish but nothing major. i know nothing is infected because ive gotten an infection before and i stopped going into that muscle (my other delt). can anyone tell me what this is or why this is happening to me? i take 12.5mg of aromasin eod and i feel as if estrogen levels are fine. i do 100mg of test suspension maybe once or twice a week if that. if anyone can chime in it would be appreciated thanks brothers!

Why are you doing 500mg in 1 injection? That's your problem right there. You're irritating the fuck out of your muscle

And like jraw said... im basically radiating heat all cycle. My girl loves to cuddle in the winter but during the summer months I'm not allowed to get too close in the bed. Haha

JohnDoe
12-02-2016, 11:54 AM
Why are you doing 500mg in 1 injection? That's your problem right there. You're irritating the fuck out of your muscle

And like jraw said... im basically radiating heat all cycle. My girl loves to cuddle in the winter but during the summer months I'm not allowed to get too close in the bed. Haha
I believe he's breaking it up into (2) 250mg injections (was talking to him via PM few days ago). Can't remember for sure though.

And I'm the same way...like a damn furnace. I'm sure this DNP won't help any when it kicks in (just started couple days ago)....I already have to sleep wth a fan blowing on me as-is...wonder what hell I'll be in from this DNP.

Anyways...as MM said...if you're 500mg in one shot...that could be the issue. If you're already breaking up shots like I think you are...then it's obviously not that.

murph
12-02-2016, 12:51 PM
By fever do you mean you took your temp and it was elevated above 98.6 or is it just a warm flushing feeling? I would get that flushing feeling when my AI protocol was off. I would only take.25 of Adex e3d now the I am running .5 eod it helps with that