PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT : CHECK FOR INCREASE BLOOD THICKNESS, WHILE ON CYCLE!!!!!! AVOID ISSUES

JUSTBASSIN
11-30-2016, 02:52 AM
Not only does testosterone, increase muscle and sex drive, it also produce the production of RBC-Red blood cells. This could be good if you have mild anemia. The increase of RBC (erythrocytosis) known as polycythemia, which is NOT GOOD. Polycythemia the blood becomes viscous and sticky. there for it stresses the heart to pump. Strokes, heart attack can develop. They say that this is not common for those taking replacement dose, but I have experience it during my high dose. So be up front with your doctor, you can't get in trouble for telling your doctor. Your doctor will order test to test your hemoglobin and hematocrit. Hemoglobin makes blood red and transport oxygen in blood. Hematocrit shows the red cells to total volume. Usually doctors check before TRT. I'm getting different agreements on the medical guidelines for monitoring frequency. My hematocrit is usually over 54%, my doctor asks me to take a break, he knows I won't due to competing: (which I strongly don't advise to continue on TRT). So he sets me up for a therapeutic phlebotomy. You can also donate blood. Lately I have been giving a pint of blood E3M. It has worked for me thus far. However at one time I was giving blood E8-10W. It also reduces blood iron. Baby aspirin (81MG) a day may help to lower blood viscosity and may prevent heart attacks. But aspirin is not to replace therapeutic phlebotomy. Usually there are very little signs to this. Sometime headaches. red when working out. Your doctor through regular blood work may already have a idea you are using AS if your lab work results show elevated hemoglobin and hematocrit. AS can be use safely long as you stay on top of blood work. So the next time someone says steroids kills you and don't explain how. It's because they have no idea their, just going by media. It's like when your young, adults say to you, candy is bad for you? If they went into more detail and tell you it raises your blood sugar and blood sugar, can damage organs, rot your toes, which leads to amputation, cause you to go blind, due to pressure in eyes, cause you to pee every 10-15 mins, lose weight. I blame health class for this . Well I hope I helped someone with is info

SC
11-30-2016, 03:41 AM
Great post bro. Definitely something people need to be conscientious of, especially if running EQ.

swolecat
11-30-2016, 04:10 AM
Goddamn ur body in the profile pic...

Good information! I recently got on TRT and have been supplementing the pathetic dose of 70mg/wk with some stuff I bought on here. I never need to come off testosterone, but I don't want the doctor to find out because I'm worried he will take me off the (basically free) pharm grade test! He noted that I was already at the high end of hematocrit. The solution of "donating" blood is just as simple as going to a blood drive?

JUSTBASSIN
11-30-2016, 04:23 AM
Yea it's not bad at all. Sometime a pain to make time for appointment but something you got to do.

JohnDoe
11-30-2016, 12:27 PM
I usually just check here and there by accidentally cutting myself and seeing how easily the blood runs out. If it's thick it won't really pour out but if thin/normal it will come pouring out like a busted water pipe...

JohnDoe
11-30-2016, 12:28 PM
I should probably follow that up by saying I have a tendency to cut myself every few weeks whether at work or working on shit at home....I don't just go around slicing myself open to check blood viscosity LOL

Electromass
11-30-2016, 12:38 PM
I should probably follow that up by saying I have a tendency to cut myself every few weeks whether at work or working on shit at home....I don't just go around slicing myself open to check blood viscosity LOL
you had me worried there for a second bro!! Lol

JUSTBASSIN
11-30-2016, 01:01 PM
OUCH!!!! you The Man, hardcore Straight to the point. LOL
I usually just check here and there by accidentally cutting myself and seeing how easily the blood runs out. If it's thick it won't really pour out but if thin/normal it will come pouring out like a busted water pipe...

fitraver
11-30-2016, 03:53 PM

Haha glad you added this

NightHawkDC2
12-25-2016, 12:52 PM
The solution of "donating" blood is just as simple as going to a blood drive?

That's the simplest, most economical solution. Although, you probably need to leave out the fact that you're self-injecting anything. They tend to frown on "yes" answers to those questions....but if you're not an idiot (not sharing needles), I wouldn't sweat that little white lie. Besides, they'll test your H&H and be IN LOVE with your blood.

I had a friend say "I don't think they'll let me donate. I just got a tattoo & there's the whole self-injecting thing." I was like "You got the tattoo at a reputable shop, and you're not an idiot...you're not reusing needles...Just LIE"

Mrhat40
12-25-2016, 01:17 PM
My wife takes mine. It looks like a DQ blizzard if I go 3 months. I try to do every 2. This is probably one of the most important parts of cycling. And even guys that have been doing this for years get lazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

SC
12-26-2016, 02:36 PM
That's the simplest, most economical solution. Although, you probably need to leave out the fact that you're self-injecting anything. They tend to frown on "yes" answers to those questions....but if you're not an idiot (not sharing needles), I wouldn't sweat that little white lie. Besides, they'll test your H&H and be IN LOVE with your blood.

I had a friend say "I don't think they'll let me donate. I just got a tattoo & there's the whole self-injecting thing." I was like "You got the tattoo at a reputable shop, and you're not an idiot...you're not reusing needles...Just LIE"

United Blood Services will do a free phlebotomy for those that need it but shouldn't donate. I just learned this a week ago or so.

damage
12-27-2016, 06:28 AM
in addition to H&H do kidney function test and liver function tests.. staying on top of all those numbers is key to longevity in this game. People think Oils dont affect your liver like orals do, but trust me, over time it does. Ursodiol/UDCA and TUDCA do wonders for returning liver values to baseline.

JUSTBASSIN
01-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Injects do affect liver for sure. Go off and see the change in liver values.... I agree.
in addition to H&H do kidney function test and liver function tests.. staying on top of all those numbers is key to longevity in this game. People think Oils dont affect your liver like orals do, but trust me, over time it does. Ursodiol/UDCA and TUDCA do wonders for returning liver values to baseline.

Anzel
01-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Yup, lipid values can easily change. AST too. Although I was getting elevated AST when I was natty, they say weight traininvg actually can increase this value.

JUSTBASSIN
06-06-2017, 07:53 PM
Weight lifting can increase values, due to the muscle damage. Very correct.
Yup, lipid values can easily change. AST too. Although I was getting elevated AST when I was natty, they say weight traininvg actually can increase this value.

Fancycat69
06-07-2017, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the informational post. Stay safe and healthy guys

Anzel
06-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Wow this is good to know!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
representative

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

AGPharmaceuticals
06-10-2017, 11:24 AM
That's why some users are at higher risk of there blood clotting ! Blood work always needs to be done some serious Damage can be done.