PDA

View Full Version : HCG to jump start the "boys" bc Wanting Kids in about 6 months?

petemitchell30
11-30-2016, 10:43 PM
In about 6 months my wife and I would like to get pregnant. I've been on TRT for about 6 months already, protocol of 200Test EW, along with .25 arimidex 3X per week. I had HCG prescribed in the beginning at 500IU 2X week, but I dropped it due elevated E2. I absolutely hate HCG, because it causes my nipples itch, and makes me retain an ungodly amount of water.

I am pretty certain that my "boys" have shut down due to the fact that 1)they are much smaller, and 2)I have run a cycle of a pretty strong androgenic steroid for an 8 week period.

Questions:
1) If I run HCG with my TRT plan at 250IU M,W,F, is this enough to "jump start my boys" back up over the course of 6 months?
2) I have read that arimidex does very little to combat the increase in E2 caused by HCG. Is this accurate?
3) If arimidex does NOT combat E2 increase caused by HCG, would it be worth upping the arimidex dose anyway to rid my body of all E2 EXCEPT that caused by HCG - thereby lowering my total E2?

Electromass
11-30-2016, 11:04 PM
Since I've never been on trt my opinion is limited with this situation, but I would think that clomid would need a part in this but if you continue with your trt I'm not sure HCG and or clomid will work here with kick starting your boys as this seems to be counterproductive. There's plenty of brothers on BOP that will know more about trt than me.
Best of luck bro.

JohnDoe
11-30-2016, 11:51 PM
I've been on DR. RXd TRT for years. I've used Pharma grade clomid@50mg ED to kickstart my boys while on TRT. It took like 4 weeks before they really came back though (normal size). I've never used HCG before so I cannot offer anything helpful in regards to that.

Electromass
12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
I've been on DR. RXd TRT for years. I've used Pharma grade clomid@50mg ED to kickstart my boys while on TRT. It took like 4 weeks before they really came back though (normal size). I've never used HCG before so I cannot offer anything helpful in regards to that.
So what exactly is your protocol for this...is it just the clomid? Or are you using other ancillaries? If you don't mind sharing bro

JohnDoe
12-01-2016, 03:45 PM
So what exactly is your protocol for this...is it just the clomid? Or are you using other ancillaries? If you don't mind sharing bro

Not sure what you are wanting to know exactly...

My doctor has prescribed me 175mg test cyp per week. So I blast and cruise. At one point I wanted my balls back so I took clomid (also doctor prescribed) and it brought them back while still on TRT dose of test.

I haven't taken clomid in probably 6 months...so me nuts are the size of raisins right now...ok not that small but they've def shrunk [emoji37]

Electromass
12-01-2016, 03:54 PM
Not sure what you are wanting to know exactly...

My doctor has prescribed me 175mg test cyp per week. So I blast and cruise. At one point I wanted my balls back so I took clomid (also doctor prescribed) and it brought them back while still on TRT dose of test.

I haven't taken clomid in probably 6 months...so me nuts are the size of raisins right now...ok not that small but they've def shrunk [emoji37]
I appreciate your sharing info. I'm starting my cruise this week and was looking at different scenarios is all. I know I'm shut down big time right now, so just gathering intel. Lol

Electromass
12-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Also, not trying to hijack this thread....but since is very closely related, I'm sure petemitchell30 Would benefit from this discussion.

Jdiggity
01-12-2017, 07:22 PM
I think everyone would benefit! You can never have to much knowledge about it all

bovisb
03-09-2017, 01:24 PM
If you want your girl getting pregnant its not about the size of your balls.
Its about your leydig cells, which produce your sperm, are getting in contact with testosterone to "ripen" your sperm.
Being on exogenous test means that your leydig dont get in cntact woth testosterone so your pretty much infertile.
I would drop the test and do a standard pct protocoll to bring your normal test activity back to life, so your sperm is good to go.
Another option is to use 1g of test or more per week. At this point, there is so much test floating around that your leydig cells get in contact with that test so you are "loaded" again.
Still there are other things to keep in mind like sperm count. If you want to go the safe way ask a doc for help. Here in Germany we have specilists for that, so that should not be a problem in the us.

americanbulldogg
03-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Don't meant to hijack the thread. But Sovereign posted a good read about hcg/TRT/hmg to remain fertile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsnm
03-10-2017, 04:26 PM
250iu hcg twice per week and 50mg clomid everyday,ran this for a few weeks and it worked perfect for me.

NightHawkDC2
04-05-2017, 08:05 AM
But Sovereign posted a good read about hcg/TRT/hmg to remain fertile!

Link?

americanbulldogg
04-05-2017, 10:42 AM
Link?

Go to Sovereign and scroll down a little bit . HMG-HCG is the topic title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk