PDA

View Full Version : Any one try KRATOM?

JUSTBASSIN
12-05-2016, 09:56 PM
I really don't like pain meds other then nubain. I'm hereing a lot of good and bad hype about this kratom. Any experience from members of the BOP would helpful. Starting my off season training and don't know how long my nubain guy will keep up. My partners and I go heavy and hard off season.

Much Respect

Loose Cannon
12-05-2016, 10:37 PM
I really don't like pain meds other then nubain. I'm hereing a lot of good and bad hype about this kratom. Any experience from members of the BOP would helpful. Starting my off season training and don't know how long my nubain guy will keep up. My partners and I go heavy and hard off season.

Much Respect

yea man i eat kratom everyday. red vein thai. it feels basically just like a pain killer. but be careful, it is just as addictive as well. ive had zero problems as far as side effects tho, and i eat a lot of it. can make you sleepy. great for after work. dont recommend taking that particular strand before working out. good strand for that would be maeng da.

JUSTBASSIN
12-06-2016, 12:27 AM
Can you pm me where to buy from. Are the capsules better? PM me brother, if you don't mind.

b-rad
12-06-2016, 02:01 AM
Yes ktatom works very good man! I was taking it for awhile and its the best non narcotic pain reliever ive takin!

Cajun897
12-06-2016, 02:12 AM
Good stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

bruski36
12-24-2016, 04:28 PM
never heard of it lol.....Norco is my friend

michael
12-24-2016, 05:09 PM
Yes I used to get it for back pain but it is now not legal in my state but it does work well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobhead
12-24-2016, 06:21 PM
I have some white vein, not very good for pain. Also tolerance builds quick.

stephen220
12-25-2016, 07:15 PM
I think if you get the right strain it would help during workouts it's not as addictive as pain meds either but it can be very strong.

Mrhat40
12-27-2016, 12:16 AM
I have tried to use it quite a bit. But it just made me sick. There are a lot of guys that actually love the stuff, but not me. It will get you a little high similar to low dose pain meds, but will get you sick like you had a OD. But if it works for the individual , then I guess it's awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

bobhead
12-27-2016, 03:51 AM
Got some yellow vein, gonna try tonight.

VallieFlag
01-22-2017, 03:16 AM
Man, I'm so glad I tried kratom. Gets me super social, puts me in an amazing mood, super cheap compared to other shit I've tried, and I'm not even remotely addicted. I take it before a big event that I know is going to suck and I have a great time, and then I don't even think about it for another few weeks till something comes up that I thnk it will help with. A++ would buy again. Seems green vein works best for me.

cajun504
01-27-2017, 02:01 AM
Ive been taking it for 6 years now. I take norco for my chronic back pain and I supplement with Kratom. If I run out of norco before my script is up it keeps the withdrawals away completely so the opioid type alkaloids are definitely there. And as someone said before, it's just as addictive as norco and withdrawals suck just as bad. Great for moderate pain though and minimal sides.

But seriously, where in the fuck are you getting nubain from??? I haven't seen that shit in 20 years. Is it from someone on here?

Xtreme4Life
02-09-2017, 02:49 AM
I've actually been selling the stuff for 5+ years, and using it for 7+. Love the stuff. My site has thousands of customers, 90%+ are there for kratom. Way better prices than what I've seen posted on here too, but being that I'm new I'm not going to try pushing it on y'all yet lol

bobhead
02-09-2017, 04:08 AM
This shit is too sedating.

cajun504
02-23-2017, 06:20 PM
This shit is too sedating.

The thai strain is more of an upper but I don't feel it has the pain killing properties of the bali strain. Probably worth a shot though.

Xtreme4Life
02-23-2017, 06:45 PM
The thai strain is more of an upper but I don't feel it has the pain killing properties of the bali strain. Probably worth a shot though.

Yea Thai strains tend to have a higher Mitragynine content than Malay/Indo strains.

Smaller doses, and white veins and green veins tend to be more stimulating. Dose definitely plays a factor IMO more than just about anything else.

ace001
10-03-2017, 01:33 AM
Yea Thai strains tend to have a higher Mitragynine content than Malay/Indo strains.

Smaller doses, and white veins and green veins tend to be more stimulating. Dose definitely plays a factor IMO more than just about anything else.
what site for the kratom looking to try it to help with social anxiety.