PDA

View Full Version : New Member, had test checked , debating path foward.

Nfinitecc
12-06-2016, 03:05 PM
A little history on me, I used 500mg/wk test only for 10 weeks when i was 20, gained good weight , really brought me into the gym fold, could say it changed my life knowing i could feel that way.Being young and dumb i didn't even know about PCT and just quit cold turkey, never felt bad though, kept working out with no sides.

Fast forward 1 year later I decided to do another 500mg/wk and stack with DECA , (sorry don't remember dose) , gains were even better , had an awesome time on it, however 6 months after my end of cycle i got gyno. My gyno was in the glands, about the size of a quarter, painful. I've always been lean so i didn't have and real fatty tissue or visible tits.

I lived with it until i was 25 and decided enough was enough, I had surgery to remove the glands. The mistake i made here was i used a general surgeon, i was young and broke and my insurance covered it. I was not happy with the results, i felt like the reconstruction of the nipple itself was sub-par.

Fast forward to 28 , enough was enough, shelled out $7k to a plastic surgeon and had my chest fixed up, VERY happy with the results, its like nothing ever happened.

The whole time though from 20 - 28 the gym has been my escape, made consistent gains, aggression in the gym was great, for years i scheduled my days around it. Never did test again, really don't even use supps, not even Whey, I just eat.

Now, I'm 31 yrs old, 2 kids and have felt down the last 2 years, for the first time im struggling to "FEEL" the workouts and been aching, sore, and generally down more than usual.

STATS:
31 Y.O.
6' 4"
235 Lbs
Don't know BF , visible 4 pack up to 240 Lbs

So I decided last month to buy some test, I got..
30mL Dragon Pharma Test Cyp 250
Kalpa TAMOX
Dragon Pharma Clomid

I decided to hold off the cycle and be smart, I unfortunately cant get any AI's from my source and I wont use research chems because i cant verify their purity and the legal risk having them shipped. I don't believe I am prone to estrogen sides from test alone, I'm pretty sure the DECA is what got me before, but I don't want to have regrets, SO i went to the doc.

I'm only 31 and my test came back at 399, Im in the "normal" range for that clinic but they said they will make an exception given my age, they are sending my blood off for a full work up of E2 and free test. So pending those results its a hard decision, I want to cycle , i want to continue to progress and feel better but i want an AI. If i go with this TRT clinic I have to drive 30 min every week and they will only raise my levels to around 900. Im not sure i want to be on TRT forever, I would rather cycle and let my natural production come back and stay active. Maybe i could go to TRT for 3 months, let my levels normalize then I will know how my E2 is going to respond while having a AI available through the clinic. If E2 stays on track, maybe start a blast of 400-500 mg/wk. If i have no sides then awesome maybe i get kicked off TRT, cycle 10 weeks and start PCT, If i get sides i get a prescription for AI from the clinic, do PCT, then make a decison.

Was that a Rant? I apologize if that was a Rant! Just trying to tell the whole story. Open to opinions from everyone, especially anyone who has been on TRT.

ironjulius
12-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Welcome to BOP I actually like being on TRT but I do my own shots go to doc every 6 months and cycle twice a year

VallieFlag
12-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Yeah 399 is pretty low. Its hard to build a good physique under 600 in my opinion. If you cycle for the next ten years, say goodbye to 399. You will probably be closer to 250 when you are done. Basically, you need to decide if you want to pin for the rest of your life or if you want to cycle and slowly damage your HPTA over time. Keep in mind it may affect your fertility greatly (or it may not, plenty of guys get their woman pregnant on roids, its a gamble) so it is definitely a bigger decision if you are still wanting kids. It is likely that doing steroids so early in life has hurt your natural test levels.

ducksonthewall
12-06-2016, 04:15 PM
It's strange that they want you to come to the clinic every week. I'm not sure why you have such a concern with getting ancillaries shipped to you, the legal risk is pretty small. I use ADC overseas pharmacy to get my AI and such.

Nfinitecc
12-06-2016, 11:56 PM
Well I don't mind pinning everyday, I have to accept its not going to get better without it, I mean i'm on top of my diet, don't eat fast food ever, don't smoke, haven't had a drink in 7 years, I feel like i've done what i can do haha! Im surprised my physique and strength are as good as they are given the numbers, but ive had to kill myself. So, I made an appointment with a primary car physician for Feb who i hear from multiple sources is cool and shouldn't give me any trouble, Ill use the TRT clinic until then, get my prescription from the PCP and then i can blast and cruise!

As far as research Chems, I know the risk is relatively low , but that's true for alot of things, not a big deal....until they are a big deal. If you do get caught it doesn't matter that 98% of the others didn't you know? Plus i've had my rights violated before from police ( don't get me started) so I wouldn't put it past them to try and use civil forfeiture and take my fucking house or something like they can do with a sack of weed. My other concern of course is it being under dosed or just straight bunk, then when i really need it I wont be prepared.

I appreciate everyone's input, Ill post my total labs when i get them back from the TRT clinic!!

Nfinitecc
12-07-2016, 08:56 PM
Ok I couldn't take it anymore, I'm a customer of apex now, hopefully g2g

ducksonthewall
12-08-2016, 12:56 PM
I'm glad you decided to go with at least a research chem man.

CrazySteroids
12-08-2016, 01:16 PM
Welcome to bop brother

Nfinitecc
12-09-2016, 07:48 PM
Thanks bud ^ , 2 days in and already I feel a elevated sense of well-being, can't wait to bump up in 4 weeks and start to hit it.

Cajun897
12-09-2016, 08:06 PM
Always use an ai

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Nfinitecc
12-09-2016, 10:37 PM
I have some Anastrazol on hand from Apex, I'm not going to take it unless I feel sides coming on, but I'll be ready!

HardtoGain
12-09-2016, 11:10 PM
What is your weekly dose of test? I strongly recommend running an AI the whole time during a cycle/blast if you are running anything over 500mg/wk.

Also getting a blood test on cycle would give you a snapshot of your E2 levels.

Nfinitecc
12-10-2016, 02:11 AM
What is your weekly dose of test? I strongly recommend running an AI the whole time during a cycle/blast if you are running anything over 500mg/wk.

Also getting a blood test on cycle would give you a snapshot of your E2 levels.

Right now in doing 250 mg / wk for 4 weeks , after that I plan on bumping to 400 mg / wk for 8 weeks. I have a blood test appointment with my PCP Feb 1st so I should have a good idea where I'm at running 400. I hear what your saying about the AI when I bump my dose , I'm just curious if I'll have sides, I feel like if I get on the AI right away I'll never know if I really needed it , I like the idea of less is more. But I'll definitely keep an eye out for the need.

Nfinitecc
12-10-2016, 02:13 AM
Oh yeah I forgot to mention, my free test came back at a 6, this was before I started the Cyp.

Nfinitecc
12-17-2016, 08:16 PM
Well unfortunately I have bad news, after my 4th injection today I'm already having nipple pain and soreness, it's crazy how sensitive I am to this shit!!! But, I feel absolutely fantastic so I don't want to go back to natural and feeling like shit with low T. I'm only taking 250mg/week , added .5mg Anastrazol today with my injection, gonna try .5 EOD and hopefully it calms it down, debating popping Nolva for a week and see what happens. This is the time to find out if my Apex Adex is any good.

VallieFlag
12-19-2016, 06:04 PM
Yeah just use the AI for now, don't add two compounds at once or you won't know which one is working. Glad to hear your quality of life is improved.

Nfinitecc
12-19-2016, 10:49 PM
Yeah just use the AI for now, don't add two compounds at once or you won't know which one is working. Glad to hear your quality of life is improved.

After 3 doses of the Adex i think this lab is g2g, much improved sensitivity at only .5 EOD , this gives me hope i can safely step up to 500 mg/wk starting January. I have blood work scheduled the first week of Feb. workouts are starting to improve, not really strength but a few more reps at my previous weights. Its hard to explain, with 265 on bench where i used to stick and struggle with 5, today it just simply went up and the pump was more pronounced in the chest instead of nagging my shoulders. Cant wait for the next few weeks!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

Electromass
12-19-2016, 11:13 PM
After 3 doses of the Adex i think this lab is g2g, much improved sensitivity at only .5 EOD , this gives me hope i can safely step up to 500 mg/wk starting January. I have blood work scheduled the first week of Feb. workouts are starting to improve, not really strength but a few more reps at my previous weights. Its hard to explain, with 265 on bench where i used to stick and struggle with 5, today it just simply went up and the pump was more pronounced in the chest instead of nagging my shoulders. Cant wait for the next few weeks!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.
Looks like you are on track bro, kinda refreshing to see a new member approach things with a straight head.
Keep us posted on your progress.

Nfinitecc
12-24-2016, 08:37 PM
Ok everything is still going great, about to hit my second dose this week, this will make my 3rd week (first week at 400mg/wk) as I prepare to step up and enter January at 500mg. Mood is wonderful but the biggest change is my sex drive, I think I have the AI balance right because I wake up with a dick so hard a cat couldn't scratch it haha, it's been hungry and I've been feeding it. My poor, poor wife! Merry Christmas everyone.

Nfinitecc
03-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Alright guys , did my cycle at 500 and worked my way down to 200mg/wk, I switched test manufacturers when I went to 200 because I got ahold of a good amount to hold me over. Blood work was done after 4 weeks at 200/wk on the new test and I have to say I was shocked. Results are 2.5 days after last 100mg injection, 12hours fasted. I'm concerned about the high test and high E2, I had dropped the arimidex when I was at 200, had no bloat, nipple soreness, so I came off. Thinking of dropping to 140/wk, open to opinions/thoughts.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170306/67e2ecc033247f353d14d69590f4d5f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

korsaire
03-06-2017, 08:12 PM
why droping the arimidex you have been told by a lot of member over here to take ai with your test even with out side does not meen your ok like your test show and for your test 4 week is not enough to clear those 500 mg per week your blood test is not representative of you going at 200 mg a week...

Nfinitecc
03-06-2017, 09:42 PM
Well I only dropped the AI because of the lower does, realistically I be been lower than 500 for probably 6 weeks, I tapered down. I'm. It going to take an AI the rest of my life once I get the levels down below 1000 in my cruise phase, I'll do blood work again to verify. I did start back on my AI until then though, what's your suggestion on the next test maybe another 4 weeks? I'm debating to stay at 200 or go to 160....

korsaire
03-06-2017, 10:33 PM
at least 4 i go at 6 week stay at 200 mg and arimidex eod and do the blood and adjust your dose base on the blood test

korsaire
03-06-2017, 10:46 PM
check this vid that doctor is amazing we all need a guy like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ictH1rSOg5w

Nfinitecc
03-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Thanks bud, i don't mind getting blood work, just wanna get to where I'm off the AI during low dose cruising and add it in during blast phases. I'll report back in 4 weeks!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170306/07d55372cdb628e2a25fab8da6c02511.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nfinitecc
04-14-2017, 10:33 PM
Ok got new bloods!

1641 - test
33 - free

10.7 - e2

much better and high test for 200mg. Gonna cut to 175 mg and reduce AI from .5 EOD to E3D.

in everyone's opinion, how dangerous is 1641 for a slightly elevated time period? Say 4 months?