PDA

View Full Version : Tbol, Test and Suspension

Trappie_Chan
12-07-2016, 03:10 AM
Starting bw was 205, not sure of bf% probably around 15%, haven't gotten bloods done either but will definitely do that during this cycle

wk 1-6: Tbol 60mg ed
wk 1-12: Test E 500mg/wk
Suspension: 1-3x/wk PWO
Aromasin: 25mg ed (might bump down to 12.5)
Nolva: 10mg ed

Already 5 days into the cycle and gained a solid 5 lbs and looking even leaner than from the start. Diet is very on point, lean beef, greens, chicken, rice, eggs, almonds, 3500-4000 calories a day. Overall goal is to recomp and put on as much lean mass whilst getting some of my strength back, starting off by doing more of a bodybuidling style of training and not deadlifting or squatting heavy for at least 3 weeks due to hip issues. I did only about 25mg of the suspension already just to see what it was all about and hit 185 for three on barbell overhead press so the stuff definitely works. I can't say for sure if the tbol is really working and contributing to my weight gain but 5 lbs in five days is pretty impressive with my metabolism, energy feels great and this should be an awesome cycle.

Trappie_Chan
12-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Week one done, lost some weight due to fucking up my diet and missing meals. Bodyweight at 208 now, strength hasn't increased much but the weights are still moving well. The supsension at 50mg isn't really making a huge difference, a little afraid of the high estrogen conversion, any thoughts on suspension dosing without risking gyno? Sticking with 25mg aromasin and 10mg nolva ed.