PDA

View Full Version : Whats your obsession or your OCD?

Anzel
12-09-2016, 09:20 PM
Besides training or diet what are you obsessed with or at least a little OCD about in terms of your bodybuilding/fitness life style.?
For me I always have to have my gym bag packed and ready to go as soon as I get home. I dump the sweaty stuff and grab all fresh clothes. Refill water bottles and make sure I have my towels. Then I place my bag by the door. Even if my next day is a rest day I do this.
Another one is getting rid of the body hair. I have clippers stashed at work as well as home!

fitraver
12-09-2016, 09:27 PM
Dude I am with you on the body hair. I seriously have contemplated laser hair removal so many times. The only thing I don't shave is my legs and arm pits. I'd prolly shave my legs but that's just a butch to keep up with and I don't compete so I let it go.

I'm also SUPER OCD about setting out my pills for the week and my pinning process. I over sterilize everything haha

Trappie_Chan
12-09-2016, 09:46 PM
Programming for sure. I've made at least 5 excel spreadsheets, some I've never even used.

Anzel
12-10-2016, 12:19 AM
Programming for sure. I've made at least 5 excel spreadsheets, some I've never even used.

I did that too! I have enough routines lined up for the next 5 yrs!

biker84
12-10-2016, 12:25 AM
Everything has to be level, unless it was ment to be pitched. I've been in countless homes leveling random people's picture frames. Lol!

Anzel
12-10-2016, 01:21 AM
Everything has to be level, unless it was ment to be pitched. I've been in countless homes leveling random people's picture frames. Lol!
Oh yeah! thats some OCD for ya|

biker84
12-10-2016, 01:23 AM
Yeah man

PAiN
12-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Hmmm where to begin lol... I have to end every workout session with one set of curls.

biker84
12-10-2016, 06:41 PM
Hmmm where to begin lol... I have to end every workout session with one set of curls.
Lol. Any reasoning or just a compulsion?

goldenbrowninla
12-11-2016, 07:01 AM
I definitely do the gym bag thing you mentioned. I'm about to start my first cycle, and I'm super excited about that. I'm still accumulating everything, pins, oils, ancillaries, etc. I have everything stashed in a brand new gym bag I've never used before, all within ziplock freezer bags of course, for cleanliness. I find myself taking the gym bag out and taking inventory of everything at least once a day and rechecking orders tracking numbers still waiting to come in. At this point I pretty much have enough stuff for my first two cycles. I just love taking inventory and counting down the days. I don't know if you call that OCD or just excitement.

j-raw-hate
12-12-2016, 02:33 AM
Pre and post workout masturbation are also mandatory compulsions for optimal results��

goldenbrowninla
12-12-2016, 03:57 AM
Pre and post workout masturbation are also mandatory compulsions for optimal results��

Is there any science behind that?

Revelations
12-12-2016, 04:07 AM
Protein shake right after my workout for the "metabolic window" even though this myth has been debunked; I still do it
-Rev

j-raw-hate
12-12-2016, 06:04 PM
No science just sanity bro lol

Anzel
12-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Protein shake right after my workout for the "metabolic window" even though this myth has been debunked; I still do it
-Rev
Haha.... that's true...gotta get my protein!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

PAiN
12-12-2016, 07:13 PM

Lol. Any reasoning or just a compulsion?

Lol no reasoning whatsoever. Just like the pump.