PDA

View Full Version : MK-677 mixing

Revelations
12-10-2016, 09:09 PM
Hey brothers,
So I grabbed some raw MK-677 powder and had a question on mixing it into a liquid. I have researched this and it seems like there are mixed opinions on mixing so I thought I'd ask here. To be honest, last time I got a gram of powder I mixed it in 40ml of just plain water to get a 25mg/mL solution and dosed it on my research subjects and it seemed to work just fine, but others have said this is far from ideal and it could possibly reduce effectiveness, be unsterile, etc. Any brothers care to chime in and give their advice?
Thanks in advance
-Rev

coalminer78
12-10-2016, 10:56 PM
Ora plus or everclear.....I hate using everclear because of taste but it works.....I would try ora plus

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

fitraver
12-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Hey Rev, check out this thread. It's the one I had told you about.

MK 677 --> Powder to CAPS or LIQUID? - Professional Muscle (http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/117363-mk-677-powder-caps-liquid.html)

The dude in there says it is fine in water. I read on another hat it's soluble in water up to 100ml.

Now I can't back this up but you said yours worked pretty damn good last time so I think you may be okay.

You could rock 1ml of ethanol then 39ml water (maybe substitute a little for that stevia liquid he referred to for flavor).