PDA

View Full Version : dbol and water retention

tarzannigga
12-12-2016, 06:04 AM
i have a good friend on dbol. i got him some from one of our sponsors, hes about 9 days in. and he says he has a feeling of well being but hasnt had really any water retention or estrogen issues. he was doing 12.5mg of aromasin EOD on his test and he added in dbol and is still doing 12.5mg eod. no issues he says. he says strength has gone up but nothing drastic. so my question is he will 100% put on water weight? what other sides should he be seeing on dbol? i personally have never ran dbol so chime in brothers!

bulk_cut
12-12-2016, 09:49 AM
Sounds like he is either not taking enough or the Dbol is no good. How much is he taking a day?

Electromass
12-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Sounds like he is either not taking enough or the Dbol is no good. How much is he taking a day?
He says he obtained the dbol from a source here. But I agree, either he's not taking enough or it has yet to kick in fully.
if he's taking at leas 40 mg Ed the water is on its way.

VallieFlag
12-12-2016, 02:17 PM
9 days in? Hmmm, he should be bloating up a lil already for sure. Maybe his diet is incredibly strict and he has no sodium intake and he's just lucky.

tarzannigga
12-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Hes taking 50mg of dbol a day. Two 25mg caps. Also his diet isnt strict. Hes been downing a shit ton of food actually. He said his weight hasnt gone up in the 9 days and doesnt feel bloated and doesnt see any water retention

fitraver
12-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Hes taking 50mg of dbol a day. Two 25mg caps. Also his diet isnt strict. Hes been downing a shit ton of food actually. He said his weight hasnt gone up in the 9 days and doesnt feel bloated and doesnt see any water retention

Has he actually been tracking his food intake (macros and calories). This is likely not the issue, but I've seen tons of time where people think they're "taking in a ton of food" and in reality they aren't when you track it. Just trying to cover all bases. Haven't ran dbol myself so can't weigh in on that.

bulk_cut
12-12-2016, 03:40 PM
He says he obtained the dbol from a source here. But I agree, either he's not taking enough or it has yet to kick in fully.
if he's taking at leas 40 mg Ed the water is on its way.

It's possible the source he got it from got bad powder. It happens from time to time. Contact the source and let them know what's going on.

Electromass
12-12-2016, 05:02 PM
I wouldn't jump to quick here. Everyone has differing reactions to different compounds. I've actually had a delayed response to dbol before. Always remember that we are all different, and comparing your response to something with someone else's can lead to trouble. If the dbol was obtained through BOP 99% sure it ligit. I'd tell him to keep on track.

j-raw-hate
12-12-2016, 06:08 PM
I get ripped on anadrol and that's not supposed to be the norm so it is possible that he might respond to it differently everyone is different when it comes to body reactions and drugs

tarzannigga
12-12-2016, 06:32 PM
So yes he does track his macros and calories, hes been lifting a lot longer than me
and is in great shape. I think im gonna tell him to keep doing what hes doing for a few more days, and if nothing changes im
gonna have to hit up the source

Anzel
12-12-2016, 06:52 PM
1st time I took dbol, took at least 7 to 10 days to realize it was working. then once I realized it was working I noticed an increase in BP.... had to come of after 22 days. But orals dont play well with me.

Electromass
12-12-2016, 08:16 PM
1st time I took dbol, took at least 7 to 10 days to realize it was working. then once I realized it was working I noticed an increase in BP.... had to come of after 22 days. But orals dont play well with me.
Same with me bro, my last dbol run was 50 mg Ed for 4 weeks and bp was getting to high so I swapped it out for tbol 50 mg Ed. Water stabilized then started receding but kept the size up. It was an interesting experiment.

VallieFlag
12-12-2016, 09:54 PM

I had no BP issues on dbol but I did on tbol, which is supposedly easier on you than dbol. Strange body I have.

bobhead
12-13-2016, 12:29 AM
Dbol was killing my blood pressure. Hardly any aromatization or water retention.