PDA

View Full Version : Androlic

Bigrob
12-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Hello everyone, I just got some British Dispensary anadrol 100 50mg pills, I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with these and how are they. Also what's the best way to take them for the most weight gain ?

Thank ahead in advants for all your comments. Happy holidays everyone

biker84
12-12-2016, 04:22 PM
Imo, split pills in half take 25mg in the morning and 25mg roughly 8 hours later for me its pre-workout. Just make sure you use an ai drol with aromatize quiet a bit. Also take a liver support such as milk thistle etc. For 6-8 weeks tops. You are taking this with a test base I assume?

Electromass
12-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Hello everyone, I just got some British Dispensary anadrol 100 50mg pills, I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with these and how are they. Also what's the best way to take them for the most weight gain ?

Thank ahead in advants for all your comments. Happy holidays everyone
I agree with biker84 except I would use TUDCA and NAC because adrol is highly liver toxic. You can easily get both of these supplements at Amazon. Just my humble opinion.

Bigrob
12-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Thank you guys very much. I'm taking it with test and DECA...

biker84
12-12-2016, 05:15 PM
Thank you guys very much. I'm taking it with test and DECA...
My pleasure bigrob. Also I would agree with electromass tudca and nac are better options for liver support.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161212/dcc2978fca480795d7ee51fc44bc0256.jpg

j-raw-hate
12-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Just out of curiosity is this legit bd? please correct me if I'm wrong as I do use mostly ugl gear but I thought bd went out of business a few years back?

Electromass
12-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Just out of curiosity is this legit bd? please correct me if I'm wrong as I do use mostly ugl gear but I thought bd went out of business a few years back?
Negative bro, they just reorganized and are better than ever

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bigrob
12-12-2016, 11:58 PM
Its legit bd rite out of the pharmacy friend.... I travel a lot for work...

bigmills
12-13-2016, 03:27 AM
I agree with biker84 except I would use TUDCA and NAC because adrol is highly liver toxic. You can easily get both of these supplements at Amazon. Just my humble opinion.
Is injectable Anadrol has bad for your liver and kidneys as a oral? The reason I ask is because I thought the whole purpose of injectable was so that it did not have to go through the liver and kidneys. am I right or am I wrong about that?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bigrob
12-13-2016, 07:00 PM
Both are bad for your liver... I love steroids and utalizing them for size and strength but in reality non are that good for you brother... They all have side effects... You just need to decide is it worth it for yourself.

friend-o-mine
12-13-2016, 07:13 PM
Have you done Dianabol in the past? Im curious how people react to Anadrol as opposed to Dianabol. Have seen many people post that the Anadrol took away their appetite

bigmills
12-13-2016, 08:00 PM
Both are bad for your liver... I love steroids and utalizing them for size and strength but in reality non are that good for you brother... They all have side effects... You just need to decide is it worth it for yourself.
I mean it's common sense that all steroids are bad for you that wasn't my question. My question was is injectable Anadrol a little better than oral because it does not have to go through the kidneys and the liver and get broken down?

ODB
12-13-2016, 08:58 PM
I mean it's common sense that all steroids are bad for you that wasn't my question. My question was is injectable Anadrol a little better than oral because it does not have to go through the kidneys and the liver and get broken down?

everything in your blood stream goes thru the liver;
- The liver's main job is to filter the blood coming from the digestive tract, before passing it to the rest of the body. The liver also detoxifies chemicals and metabolizes drugs. As it does so, the liver secretes bile that ends up back in the intestines.

So, as far as I know their is no evidence that 1 is better than the other on your liver.
I actually don't take liver supplements as they must also pass thru (possibly stress the liver)
I eat a lot of spinach.

- Eating leafy greens, sunflower oils, nuts and spinach could alleviate the symptoms of liver disease, according to new research. Scientists believe that eating foods which are high in vitamin E could reduce the symptoms of liver disease

bigmills
12-13-2016, 11:51 PM
- The liver's main job is to filter the blood coming from the digestive tract, before passing it to the rest of the body. The liver also detoxifies chemicals and metabolizes drugs. As it does so, the liver secretes bile that ends up back in the intestines.

So, as far as I know their is no evidence that 1 is better than the other on your liver.
I actually don't take liver supplements as they must also pass thru (possibly stress the liver)
I eat a lot of spinach.

- Eating leafy greens, sunflower oils, nuts and spinach could alleviate the symptoms of liver disease, according to new research. Scientists believe that eating foods which are high in vitamin E could reduce the symptoms of liver disease

What about the kidneys? And I understand that your liver has to filter everything out but it has to be much harder on your liver to break down a oral then it does an injectable...

TheMack
12-14-2016, 12:08 AM

I take NAC and milk thistle for liver protection when on anadrol. This has worked well for me in the past.

Thanks for calling my attention to TUDCA Electromass. Not familiar with it but will have to check it out.

bigmills
12-14-2016, 12:16 AM
I take NAC and milk thistle for liver protection when on anadrol. This has worked well for me in the past.

Thanks for calling my attention to TUDCA Electromass. Not familiar with it but will have to check it out.
Bro I'm not stupid I take tuaca, milk thistle, and liv.52... I was just wondering if the injectable was less harmful than the old that's all.. sorry I asked a question and never mind...

biker84
12-14-2016, 12:49 AM
Bro I'm not stupid I take tuaca, milk thistle, and liv.52... I was just wondering if the injectable was less harmful than the old that's all.. sorry I asked a question and never mind...

It's a legit question in my opinion. I wondered the same thing. Did some research and from what I've read neither way is less liver toxic then the other. [emoji1]

bigmills
12-14-2016, 12:51 AM
It's a legit question in my opinion. I wondered the same thing. Did some research and from what I've read neither way is less liver toxic then the other. [emoji1]
Thank you that is what I was looking for. A simple answer to a simple question.

I eat a lot of spinach.

biker84
12-14-2016, 01:19 AM
Personally, I liked ODB's response I found it very informative. As I am currently taking 50mgs of dbol & drol a day I will be adding more foods high in vitamin e on top of nac and tudca