PDA

View Full Version : My second cyle

littelguy33
12-12-2016, 04:27 PM
Ok guys this is my second cycle, it has been a while since my first so I figure this one would be great to get back started in it. Note: my first cycle I very lucky on it was TEST E & TREN E and didn't have any bad side affects from it as I did not have any AI's or do a PCT after it; yes very stupid( lack of knowledge when I did it)
But since I've been a member on here I have learned a lot from here and I have to say I am very pleased to be part of the BOP!

Cycle:
Test-e : 250mg/1cc 2xweekly 12weeks
Tren-e : 250mg/1cc 2xweekly 10weeks
Adex : .5mg EOD

PCT...
100clomid/nolva 40mg
75 clomid/nolva 20mg
50 clomid/nolva 20mg
50 clomid/nolva 20mg

Let me know what yal guys think of it.

littelguy33
12-12-2016, 04:28 PM
And yes I know I messed up on cycle on the tittle, oh well lol

fitraver
12-12-2016, 04:32 PM
There are many diff Mg dosages for 1cc depending on the potency of the test/tren. We need to know how many mg/ml.

Your pct I would personally never run clomid that high. 50 ed for 4-6 weeks and nolva at 20 ed for 4-6 weeks. You could do the nolva for 40 for first week if you want (and some will run the clomid at 100 too but I don't see he added benefit above 50).

Do you have caber on hand for the tren if needed?

biker84
12-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Imo, I would push the tren 12 weeks and have caber or pramiplexol on hand in case your prolactin flares up from the tren.

Electromass
12-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Ok guys this is my second cycle, it has been a while since my first so I figure this one would be great to get back started in it. Note: my first cycle I very lucky on and didn't have any bad side affects from it as I did not have any AI's or do a PCT after it; yes very stupid( lack of knowledge when I did it)
But since I've been a member on here I have learned a lot from here and I have to say I am very pleased to be part of the BOP!

Cycle:
Test-e : 1cc 2xweekly 12weeks
Tren-e : 1cc 2xweekly 10weeks
Adex : .5mg EOD

PCT...
100clomid/nolva 40mg
75 clomid/nolva 20mg
50 clomid/nolva 20mg
50 clomid/nolva 20mg

Let me know what yal guys think of it.

Welcome to BOP. First thing I noticed is you give none of your physical stats. 2 what are the doses at? 1cc doesn't tell me anything without mg's. And last but not least, what are you trying to achieve? It matters if you want an educated opinion from any of the bros on BOP.

littelguy33
12-12-2016, 06:11 PM
There are many diff Mg dosages for 1cc depending on the potency of the test/tren. We need to know how many mg/ml.

Your pct I would personally never run clomid that high. 50 ed for 4-6 weeks and nolva at 20 ed for 4-6 weeks. You could do the nolva for 40 for first week if you want (and some will run the clomid at 100 too but I don't see he added benefit above 50).

Do you have caber on hand for the tren if needed?

I will update the original post as well with dosage but 500mg a week so broke it down to 250mg's twice a week.
I don't have camber.

Imo, I would push the tren 12 weeks and have caber or pramiplexol on hand in case your prolactin flares up from the tren.

Haven't thought of running teen that long, don't see a reason not.

Welcome to BOP. First thing I noticed is you give none of your physical stats. 2 what are the doses at? 1cc doesn't tell me anything without mg's. And last but not least, what are you trying to achieve? It matters if you want an educated opinion from any of the bros on BOP.

And sorry for no physical stats on me
But I'm 26 at 200lbs roughly 20-22% bf
Looking to achieve little more size to myself but mainly physique

fitraver
12-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Get some caber to have on hand. May not need it but if you do, then it'll be too late. Always build your cycles so that you have very possible necessary piece from the start.

biker84
12-12-2016, 06:28 PM
Personally, for me tren e doesn't kick in till week 6-8. Unfortunately sides kick in around week 4 for me lol. In general I always run long esters for 14-16 weeks. Being this is your 2nd cycle and first time running tren I assume I would keep it at a max of 12 weeks

littelguy33
12-12-2016, 06:33 PM
Get some caber to have on hand. May not need it but if you do, then it'll be too late. Always build your cycles so that you have very possible necessary piece from the start.

I will get me some on the way then, guess I need to look more into it didn't think i would need more than a AI with the low dosage I'm planning on running, I haven't started my cycle yet why I posted it up on here to make sure I was set and have everything I need and didn't miss anything.

Electromass
12-12-2016, 09:59 PM
I will get me some on the way then, guess I need to look more into it didn't think i would need more than a AI with the low dosage I'm planning on running, I haven't started my cycle yet why I posted it up on here to make sure I was set and have everything I need and didn't miss anything.
You may not need it...but better to have on hand. If you don't use it it will be there for next time aye?

littelguy33
12-12-2016, 10:46 PM
You may not need it...but better to have on hand. If you don't use it it will be there for next time aye?

Very true! I will be getting it before starting.
So if I do need it will I have to take it for the rest of cycle to PCT or through PCT as well.
And dosage wise?
I'll look more into caber and learn more on it as well.

Trappie_Chan
12-13-2016, 01:52 AM
Most people should run ace their first tren cycle. What happens when you start getting every imaginable side (tren has so many) and you want to stop usage but its still going to be in your system for a couple weeks? Ace would make it easier to cease usage if you ran into nasty sides and you could continue on with your test cycle. Also caber is what you want, prami can make you feel like shit.

biker84
12-13-2016, 02:00 AM
Most people should run ace their first tren cycle. What happens when you start getting every imaginable side (tren has so many) and you want to stop usage but its still going to be in your system for a couple weeks? Ace would make it easier to cease usage if you ran into nasty sides and you could continue on with your test cycle. Also caber is what you want, prami can make you feel like shit.
Totally agree with the tren ace. Good call. I don't mind prami helps me with trensomnia. If you ramp up slowly it's not bad at all. Or at least for me. Caber is a better choice just more $ and sometimes hard to get

littelguy33
12-19-2016, 03:33 PM

Totally agree with the tren ace. Good call. I don't mind prami helps me with trensomnia. If you ramp up slowly it's not bad at all. Or at least for me. Caber is a better choice just more $ and sometimes hard to get

Yea I'm going to wait before starting, pro second or third week in Jan and order the CABER, I'll just run the caber from the beginning through my cycle twice a week with my AI.

So .25mg a good dosage twice a week to run?

biker84
12-19-2016, 03:36 PM
I always run caber at .5 twice a week. But .25 is fine. If you notice prolactin sides you can just ramp up from there.

littelguy33
12-19-2016, 03:56 PM
I always run caber at .5 twice a week. But .25 is fine. If you notice prolactin sides you can just ramp up from there.

Sorry meant .5mg twice a week.
Will I need to it through PCT or stop before it? Didn't really find anything out that.

biker84
12-19-2016, 04:00 PM
With tren e ,I would run caber an extra 2 weeks after last pin. It's half life is roughly 7-10 days. A weeks will probably suffice but 2 weeks to be safe. Imho

VallieFlag
12-19-2016, 04:01 PM
Did you get some blood work recently to check that you've recovered fully from your last cycle?

littelguy33
12-19-2016, 04:52 PM
With tren e ,I would run caber an extra 2 weeks after last pin. It's half life is roughly 7-10 days. A weeks will probably suffice but 2 weeks to be safe. Imho

Awesome, great information brother!

Did you get some blood work recently to check that you've recovered fully from your last cycle?

Yes I have, everything checks out great. I will have another blood work done half way through as well to check on everything to see if any adjusting will need to be done during my cycle and will follow up half to a month after PCT.

VallieFlag
12-19-2016, 05:23 PM
Awesome, great information brother!

Yes I have, everything checks out great. I will have another blood work done half way through as well to check on everything to see if any adjusting will need to be done during my cycle and will follow up half to a month after PCT.
Okay good. Seems like you're on top of things now.

iJUICE
12-20-2016, 12:38 AM
because is your second cycle, and the first with tren I strongly recommend using tren ace!
Most of the people do not enjoy the sides from tren, using enanthate you will suffer the sides for so long when you will have a month of gains from it, tren ace is quick and if you have issues and want to change ratios, it will take only a few days to feel the difference; recovery will be much easier too brother!
About pct i would take nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/25/25/25

littelguy33
12-20-2016, 04:25 PM
because is your second cycle, and the first with tren I strongly recommend using tren ace!
Most of the people do not enjoy the sides from tren, using enanthate you will suffer the sides for so long when you will have a month of gains from it, tren ace is quick and if you have issues and want to change ratios, it will take only a few days to feel the difference; recovery will be much easier too brother!
About pct i would take nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/25/25/25

Thanks for the advise brother! Just sucks already have the e....

Does anyone else feel the same on this?

biker84
12-20-2016, 04:33 PM
Yes, I would have to agree with IJUICE. Tren A would have been ideal for your 1st run with tren. But at this point I would just roll with what you have. For me the worse things about tren is the insomnia. But you adjust..lol.

littelguy33
12-20-2016, 06:07 PM
Yes, I would have to agree with IJUICE. Tren A would have been ideal for your 1st run with tren. But at this point I would just roll with what you have. For me the worse things about tren is the insomnia. But you adjust..lol.

Ok, probably what I will be doing then.
I have updated my OP with what my first cycle was, it consisted of tren e as well, sorry procrastinated on updating OP to long.