What did you inject?

500mg Test Cyp in right quad and 200mg deca in left quad, and 250iu HCG subq

Trappie_Chan
12-13-2016, 01:44 AM
so 1g/wk of test and 400mg/wk deca?

goldenbrowninla
12-13-2016, 01:54 AM
so 1g/wk of test and 400mg/wk deca?

I'm gonna frontload 1g Test Cyp for the first week but I'm splitting that up into two shots, then I'm gonna drop down to 500mg for the next 11 weeks. I'm keeping the deca at 200mg a week, I just want a low dose for joints and enhanced collagen synthesis

goldenbrowninla
12-13-2016, 01:58 AM
Welcome to the dark side

Lol

Anon44
12-13-2016, 02:15 AM
your gonna be sore as fuck lol. I just pinned 2 in my left quad last week. The first time in years. I was telling my wife how well it went then I woke up the next day and it felt like the worst charlie horse. Three days it hurt bad lol. Smooth gear been using since summer no pip. Till the quad.

Anzel
12-13-2016, 02:23 AM
yeah quad shots are hit n miss for me. I would never do both legs at the same time! A glute and quad same side is better. you need at least one good leg for getting around.
good luck with the cycle!

Trappie_Chan
12-13-2016, 03:25 AM
Sounds like a pretty solid cycle, I actually think deca even at that dose will give some good size on top of the test

goldenbrowninla
12-13-2016, 05:05 AM
Sounds like a pretty solid cycle, I actually think deca even at that dose will give some good size on top of the test

Thanks bro!

goldenbrowninla
12-13-2016, 05:07 AM

I'm taking Proviron too, from what I've read that basically makes whatever aas you're taking even more effective since it keeps the compounds unbound

bobhead
12-13-2016, 05:08 AM
Damn bro, you must have beast quads.

goldenbrowninla
12-13-2016, 05:11 AM
Everybody is talking about how painful my quads are gonna be.

I did pin the lateral vastus, read that that's the best one to go for.

Do you all still think I'm gonna be in for a lot of pain?

goldenbrowninla
12-13-2016, 05:14 AM
Damn bro, you must have beast quads.

They are pretty well developed, I've been putting in lots of work at the gym before I decided to go for aas

TheMack
12-13-2016, 06:01 AM
Welcome to the dark side

Yep, welcome to the dark side. My first injection was in my quad. Always been my favorite spot to pin.

bobhead
12-13-2016, 06:15 AM
I can't do quads leaves me limping.

goldenbrowninla
12-13-2016, 07:37 AM
Yep, welcome to the dark side. My first injection was in my quad. Always been my favorite spot to pin.

I love that you just said that! Everyone is talking about how painful they are and how they're hit or miss and all kinds of stuff.

Hearing you say quads are your favorite makes me feel a whole lot better. I hope they end up being my favorite too, they're just such a convenient site to pin, no twisting or reaching or straining to see

goldenbrowninla
12-13-2016, 04:36 PM
I'm not in all that pain everyone was talking about. My quads just feel worked out from the gym, maybe a little sore, like a mild bruise, but they look fine and feel great!

Trappie_Chan
12-14-2016, 01:53 AM
Sometimes quads can really be a bitch. If you move the needle around to much when your pinning you could be sore as fuck the next day, mine is right now lol

tarzannigga
12-14-2016, 04:37 AM
quads are the last injection site ill pin, id probably pin my forearms before that lol. dont get me wrong its a great site but its just not for me lol. glutes have been the best for me. also delts arent too bad for me either. i pinned 1ml of test suspension in my left pec and it was in pain for a week! not to mention it was twice the size of my other pec lmao! moral of the story. no more aquatest pec pins for tarzannigga =)

Aintstrongyet
12-14-2016, 05:49 AM
I love that you just said that! Everyone is talking about how painful they are and how they're hit or miss and all kinds of stuff.

Hearing you say quads are your favorite makes me feel a whole lot better. I hope they end up being my favorite too, they're just such a convenient site to pin, no twisting or reaching or straining to see
I only pin quads. You have to make sure u really grab the part your going to pin. It takes some practice but for me It works great. I can't even imagine pinning chest or delts. I got 23 guage 1 inch needles. Not touching my precious upper body with those.

tarzannigga
12-14-2016, 07:20 AM
I only pin quads. You have to make sure u really grab the part your going to pin. It takes some practice but for me It works great. I can't even imagine pinning chest or delts. I got 23 guage 1 inch needles. Not touching my precious upper body with those.
lol
pecs were a mistake haha i usually use 25 gauge 5/8ths

goldenbrowninla
12-14-2016, 08:45 AM

What do you mean by "you have to make sure you really grab the part your going to pin"?

You mean be very precise and aim perfectly to hit that sweet spot?

Where exactly is that sweet spot for you?

I did my research but I may have also gotten kinda lucky. My quads are pretty well developed, especially for natty, so I flexed to get a real good visual on where I wanted the pin to go. I aimed for dead center between my hip and knee, and went at about a 45 degree angle with the floor being the reference point and went directly into the most muscular part of my vastus lateralis. I hope that makes sense for you to visualize what I did. I buried the entire 1 inch 25g and kept it as still as possible while I pushed the plunger hard slow and steady until the barrel was empty, then I let it sit for about 20-30 seconds before I pulled it out. Barely a drop of blood came out and at no point did anything hurt. I did almost the exact same thing for my second pin of deca into my left quad with almost identical results. I know I pinned almost identical because they both felt exactly the same with my leg workout and now how sore they both are, but not that bad, they're not too sore. The only difference is I put 2.5ml Test Cyp in my right quad and only 1ml deca in my left quad. Both smooth DQ oil.

I'm planning another 2.5ml 500mg test cyp shot for Thursday but will probly go with glutes, I really wanna try out the VG I've heard so much about but don't have a clear idea of exactly where the pin will go, also not sure if it will even hold 2.5ml of oil. I'll probly just end up doing a standard glute shot. I'm not super confident with that either. I guess I was spoiled with my quads because they're so muscular and defined it was obvious where to pin them.

Any suggestions?

Aintstrongyet
12-14-2016, 12:53 PM
What do you mean by "you have to make sure you really grab the part your going to pin"?

You mean be very precise and aim perfectly to hit that sweet spot?

Where exactly is that sweet spot for you?

I did my research but I may have also gotten kinda lucky. My quads are pretty well developed, especially for natty, so I flexed to get a real good visual on where I wanted the pin to go. I aimed for dead center between my hip and knee, and went at about a 45 degree angle with the floor being the reference point and went directly into the most muscular part of my vastus lateralis. I hope that makes sense for you to visualize what I did. I buried the entire 1 inch 25g and kept it as still as possible while I pushed the plunger hard slow and steady until the barrel was empty, then I let it sit for about 20-30 seconds before I pulled it out. Barely a drop of blood came out and at no point did anything hurt. I did almost the exact same thing for my second pin of deca into my left quad with almost identical results. I know I pinned almost identical because they both felt exactly the same with my leg workout and now how sore they both are, but not that bad, they're not too sore. The only difference is I put 2.5ml Test Cyp in my right quad and only 1ml deca in my left quad. Both smooth DQ oil.

I'm planning another 2.5ml 500mg test cyp shot for Thursday but will probly go with glutes, I really wanna try out the VG I've heard so much about but don't have a clear idea of exactly where the pin will go, also not sure if it will even hold 2.5ml of oil. I'll probly just end up doing a standard glute shot. I'm not super confident with that either. I guess I was spoiled with my quads because they're so muscular and defined it was obvious where to pin them.

Any suggestions?
Ya if it goes in smooth like butter and your not feeling it. I think your doing it right.

2:25 in he shows you what I'm talking about.

How to do a Testosterone Shot Injection - YouTube (https://youtu.be/azF1FoepHuo)

Also I do not aspirate. It's up to you on that. I know a lot of brothers swear by it but it's actually not standard medical practice to aspirate im injections anymore.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161214/1fd2c1ba8a0713449324566bec41cbf1.jpg

fitraver
12-14-2016, 01:36 PM
Ya if it goes in smooth like butter and your not feeling it. I think your doing it right.

How to do a Testosterone Shot Injection - YouTube (https://youtu.be/azF1FoepHuo)

Also I do not aspirate. It's up to you on that. I know a lot of brothers swear by it but it's actually not standard medical practice to aspirate im injections anymore.

Damn that's news to me! Wonder what caused that change?!

OP, you asked about the VG. GREAT spot to pin but very hard to explain where it at. The best way I can is stand with your feet about shoulder width a part and rock back and forth putting your weight from leg to leg. If you're lean enough you'll see a part bulge out from your side hip area. It's not to big and runs. Down your leg a little ways. You can also see it if you put weight on one leg and kick the other out to the side. It'll make kind of an "L" shape when you do that. Pin the middle of that.

I know that's gunna be hard but give it a go and see if you can see what I'm talking about.

JohnDoe
12-14-2016, 01:49 PM
Sometimes quads can really be a bitch. If you move the needle around to much when your pinning you could be sore as fuck the next day, mine is right now lol

Like when I pin with clen shakes LOL

Trappie_Chan
12-15-2016, 02:37 AM
quads are the last injection site ill pin, id probably pin my forearms before that lol. dont get me wrong its a great site but its just not for me lol. glutes have been the best for me. also delts arent too bad for me either. i pinned 1ml of test suspension in my left pec and it was in pain for a week! not to mention it was twice the size of my other pec lmao! moral of the story. no more aquatest pec pins for tarzannigga =)

Get you some 50mg/ml suspension. Kinda expensive but the shit pins so easy and not much pip really

goldenbrowninla
12-15-2016, 05:45 AM

Oh wow! He actually does grab the muscle, I didn't do that.

Is that pretty standard?

Does everyone do that?

Yeah I don't aspirated either, I heard about the change.

goldenbrowninla
12-15-2016, 05:46 AM
Damn that's news to me! Wonder what caused that change?!

OP, you asked about the VG. GREAT spot to pin but very hard to explain where it at. The best way I can is stand with your feet about shoulder width a part and rock back and forth putting your weight from leg to leg. If you're lean enough you'll see a part bulge out from your side hip area. It's not to big and runs. Down your leg a little ways. You can also see it if you put weight on one leg and kick the other out to the side. It'll make kind of an "L" shape when you do that. Pin the middle of that.

I know that's gunna be hard but give it a go and see if you can see what I'm talking about.

Thanks, I think I've figured out the VG, I'm gonna go for it tomorrow, 2.5ml

fitraver
12-15-2016, 12:45 PM
Thanks, I think I've figured out the VG, I'm gonna go for it tomorrow, 2.5ml

Good luck man.

goldenbrowninla
12-16-2016, 03:32 AM
Good luck man.

I put 2.5mls in my right VG today, it was awesome!

fitraver
12-16-2016, 01:02 PM
I put 2.5mls in my right VG today, it was awesome!

That's what I like to hear. Glad I could help!