PDA

View Full Version : Estradiol Results

reedcusa
12-13-2016, 10:31 PM
Hello Brothers, got my estradiol results back after 3 months of TRT. Presently taking 250mg/week Cyp, 50mg Proviron ED (25mg twice daily) and 3 iu hgh ED.
Estradiol came back at 91.9 pg/ml. Never did a baseline pre TRT, really wish I found you guys earlier. Was hoping Proviron would keep it in check but appears to not be doing the job. About 6 weeks ago started experiencing a lot of the low T symptoms I was experiencing pre TRT so almost relieved they came back high. Was feeling like a million bucks first 6 weeks. These are my questions.
Time to start an AI? Arimidex? And do I keep Proviron on board?
Thanks a lot guys

HardtoGain
12-13-2016, 10:38 PM
I prefer aromasin and would recommend starting at 12.5mg/d and get your blood tested again in two weeks. I would definitely keep the Proviron going.

fitraver
12-13-2016, 11:03 PM
I rock adex. Everyone will vary opinions. Adex can be tricky but I like it once dialed in. For me on 200mg it is .25 m, w, fr that outs me in he 20-30 range. I'd say start there. And like Anabilic said, test again after 10 days.

bobhead
12-13-2016, 11:55 PM
Aromasin is great, harder to control because it's a suicide AI.

reedcusa
12-14-2016, 02:27 AM
Thanks a lot guys! I just realized I didn't have the "sensitive" estradiol test done as is suggested in the "Administering a successful TRT protocol" sticky. With my numbers, I'm sure I still need an AI but for my re-test, should I do sensitive or stay with regular for comparison sake. Thanks again!

bulk_cut
12-14-2016, 03:37 AM
I'd use Aromasin. Besides being a healthier option compared to Adex I feel better on it and it helps lower SHBG so you Have more free testosterone available to be used!. I'd start out at 25mg/day for the first 5 days to try to knock it down then I'd go to 12.5mg/day for 3-4 days then to 12.5mg/EOD and see how you feel. If it's pharmaceutical Aromasin it's easy to dial in. If it's UGL stuff it's not so easy!!!!

I personally would stop the Proviron. There's need for it IMHO and won't do anything to control E2.