PDA

View Full Version : ok to Leave oil in a syringe?

friend-o-mine
12-14-2016, 04:43 AM
Is it okay to leave test enanthate 3ccs in a syringe for a week? Will the rubber plunger get damaged? Do I have to hang it upside down so that the oil doesnt touch the plunger?

Thanks

bobhead
12-14-2016, 05:26 AM
I don't think oil is going to degrade it.

bulk_cut
12-14-2016, 05:55 AM
That's a very good question. I've heard a few people over the years ask the same thing and don't remember hearing a definitive answer one way or the other. Some people said the BA or BB could affect the rubber in the plunger. When ever I have any questions like that I generally ask Erik from EGH because he gives really detailed answers.

roadie
12-14-2016, 10:33 AM
Is it okay to leave test enanthate 3ccs in a syringe for a week? Will the rubber plunger get damaged? Do I have to hang it upside down so that the oil doesnt touch the plunger?

Thanks

I always preload my pins for the week. I have been doing it for years and have never had a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electromass
12-14-2016, 01:17 PM
Honestly, I don't think it will be a problem. I wouldn't go any longer than this tho. Why not just push it right back in the vial where it came from? Just wondering.....

JohnDoe
12-14-2016, 03:22 PM

Thanks

I know a few people who preload their syringes for a couple weeks at a time (usually with short esters that require pinning ED or EOD ...)

It's more of a convenience thing so they don't have to load up a syringe every day...never heard of there being any issues. Just keep it out of sunlight and keep it room temp..should be fine.

Demigod
12-14-2016, 03:34 PM
I've done it. Never had any issues. :wink:

friend-o-mine
12-14-2016, 05:39 PM
Thanks guys, Im back loading some slin pins and would prefer to just load up a week's worth at a time. My biggest concern was that I needed to leave a space of air inside to keep the oil from touching the plunger while it sits in storage. But I didnt want to hang the syringe upside down because I was afraid it might leak out of the needle is I do that

Demigod
12-14-2016, 05:43 PM
Unless you are using a huge gaged needle the oil should remain vacuumed into the syringe. Pharmacies do plenty of prefilled syringes i.e. flu shots... They don't leak out the syringe.

yesidont
12-14-2016, 09:11 PM
i always leave HCG in syringe and put it in the fridge only pick it up twice a week and never had any problems

cominback22
12-15-2016, 04:10 PM
I had one degrade in me once, but I think I forgot about it in my med cabinet and it took about 4 months to do some preloading a week or two in advance is fine, and convenient when pinning ED or EOD.

Beastie
12-15-2016, 07:14 PM
ya bro that's all good for sure..At least I have done that with no issues..

jsnm
12-17-2016, 04:54 PM
Same,kept some in a syringe for a little over a week and a half without a problem.

j-raw-hate
12-18-2016, 12:47 PM
I preload all my shots up to two weeks in advanced , keep them capped and bagged in zip lock upside down so none leaks out on accident and put them in a shirt pocket in my closet ,,I do this with all compounds except base hormones ,,hope rhis helpd