PDA

View Full Version : Anavar-like back pumps on tren??

DarkKnight12
12-15-2016, 05:00 AM
I'm about 4 weeks into my first tren and prop cycle and after I pin I get these ridiculous ass back pumps like when you're on some good ass var. I'm on ED injects of 100mg of each. This is not a daily occurrence either I just cannot pinpoint why it happens. Has anyone ever heard of this?? When I was on var I would take two taurine pills and I would be good... the taurine does nothing with these ones. It's only on the left side and mentally makes me feel like low key heart attack because of all the pressure...

Thanks again brothers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j-raw-hate
12-16-2016, 12:59 PM
I stay sore and pumped on sides and lower back constantly wile trenning , taurime does nothing for mine either it usually feels lil someone took a baseball bat to my sides,,,,have yet to find any major issues underlying on blood test soo I usually just deal with it,,just make sure bloods come back good and good luck

VallieFlag
12-16-2016, 08:17 PM
Hmmm, high BP?

DarkKnight12
12-16-2016, 08:27 PM
I stay sore and pumped on sides and lower back constantly wile trenning , taurime does nothing for mine either it usually feels lil someone took a baseball bat to my sides,,,,have yet to find any major issues underlying on blood test soo I usually just deal with it,,just make sure bloods come back good and good luck

I think I'm just going to have to chalk it up to that as well.

dawg16
12-17-2016, 03:55 AM
I'm about 4 weeks into my first tren and prop cycle and after I pin I get these ridiculous ass back pumps like when you're on some good ass var. I'm on ED injects of 100mg of each. This is not a daily occurrence either I just cannot pinpoint why it happens. Has anyone ever heard of this?? When I was on var I would take two taurine pills and I would be good... the taurine does nothing with these ones. It's only on the left side and mentally makes me feel like low key heart attack because of all the pressure...

Thanks again brothers!

As you probably know, tren kicks things into high gear. The one thing I might add is your water uptake satisfactory? I mean 1 1/2 gal at least/day?

gymtech
12-17-2016, 09:24 AM
Hi, I am new to the board but not the game. been around and cycling since 2000. I've experienced the lower back pumps that are so insane that I had to stop walking and rest a few minutes before continuing on. Definitely up your water intake as the kidneys are working extra hard especially with tren. Take note of your urine, if it's a darker yellow to orange color, Then more water would be beneficial. JMO.

iJUICE
12-20-2016, 12:52 AM
Hi mate, good cycle, I found the same issue with my clients, I solve it using a minimum dose of test and high tren, also taking half a tab of aspirin before bed will help.
If you are using prework out and other stimulants, take 80mg of aspirin with them, you'll feel much better!
Diet is key though, eat healthy and keep the sodium low if you want to feel better

DarkKnight12
12-20-2016, 01:30 AM
Hi, I am new to the board but not the game. been around and cycling since 2000. I've experienced the lower back pumps that are so insane that I had to stop walking and rest a few minutes before continuing on. Definitely up your water intake as the kidneys are working extra hard especially with tren. Take note of your urine, if it's a darker yellow to orange color, Then more water would be beneficial. JMO.

So the water intake worked! I always thought I drank enough water so I never tracked it... went back to the basics of carrying around the gallon water jug and yes the pee less radioactive looking and the back pumps went away! Thanks to all that put in advice. Also I have to do high test to low tren or equal... low test makes me so lethargic and angry AF.

j-raw-hate
12-20-2016, 06:58 AM
Hells yea I definitely feel that one����

j-raw-hate
12-20-2016, 06:59 AM
50 50 is sweetest spot IV hit 700 ace 700 prop and I feel like a fucking soldier

DarkKnight12
12-20-2016, 08:38 AM
50 50 is sweetest spot IV hit 700 ace 700 prop and I feel like a fucking soldier

Yup that's that mixture[emoji1474][emoji1474]