PDA

View Full Version : EQ and Deca with bloodwork

EJR
12-16-2016, 02:02 AM
I'll dial back test intake prior to getting semi-annual bloodwork for TRT. Anyone know if I can continue EQ and Deca @ 250mg. each every 6 days without throwing the bloodwork off? If it's a problem, how much off time prior to bloodwork? Thanks for any insight.

cajun504
12-30-2016, 06:33 AM
I'm definitely no expert on this but I would think your progesterone would be elevated because of the deca and your rbc count would be high do to the eq. Those are low doses though so I don't know. I always play it safe and stay off everything else for at least a month before I get tested. Just my 2 cents.

stormn
01-02-2017, 03:21 PM
your red blood count will be high because of the eq and they will see that, donate blood to take of that. Take b-6 500 mg daily helps with a lot of shit estrogen, prolactin that's what I take I also stay off for the last month before I get my bloods done I also just half dose my test for that month just to be safe. It is a testerone test only so deca and eq wont show up just your high red blood count and shit like that wich will give them an idea that you are using. Just tell them that you used over the counter products that are supposed to be a legal form of something like deca