PDA

View Full Version : False Positive

Tdthick
12-16-2016, 03:20 AM
Ok, so I have recently taken urine tests for a regular prescription I get from my doctor. On all three tests, I have had Valium(benzodiazepines) show up in my urine. I don't take Valium and never have ever taken it at all.

At one point I had some research Chems I was taking so I stopped them and still got a positive for Valium.

At the time I took all tests, I was and still am currently on cycle. Previously I had been on test, tren, deca, and dbol. Then test, deca, and dbol. And now for the last test I was using test, NPP, and deca. The dbol would have been out of my system by time last test was taken.

Question is, have any of you gotten a false positive for Valium on a test possibly from being on cycle or ever hear of it happening to anyone? Or does anyone have any ideas of what may be causing this positive test?

Without figuring this out, I wont be able to get my script from the doc. Even figuring it out, I'll have to twist my docs arm. Possibly physically assaulting him! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobhead
12-16-2016, 03:50 AM
Valium had a very long half life. Your recreational drugs are probably laced with valium

Tdthick
12-16-2016, 03:52 AM
You are saying that my gear is laced with Valium possibly?

bobhead
12-16-2016, 04:54 AM
Something laced with valium, you can't call 3 test a false positive. Your supplement, painkillers, sleeping meds, stimulants, etc. Whatever your home boy is hooking you up with has diazepam in it.

Tdthick
12-16-2016, 12:33 PM
I have an upcoming surgery and am taking no supplements whatsoever and don't take any recreational drugs or drink alcohol. That is why this is such a mystery. If i did, I wouldn't be posting this as I would be homing in on my homeboy as the culprit. So I agree with your thinking, although it doesn't apply in this case.

Dont wanna be old
12-16-2016, 12:48 PM
There's a couple possible scenarios .
Your prescription drug was on the same plastic tray as the positive tested drug or came in contact with the residue ?
Your prescription is incorrect ?
A mystery for sure .
DWBO

Tdthick
12-16-2016, 12:52 PM
There's a couple possible scenarios .
Your prescription drug was on the same plastic tray as the positive tested drug or came in contact with the residue ?
Your prescription is incorrect ?
A mystery for sure .
DWBO

To add to it. I had not taken my prescription drug for 5-7+ days prior to each test.

bobhead
12-16-2016, 06:17 PM
Half life of valium is like 100 hours.

bobhead
12-16-2016, 06:20 PM
Some one probably spilled some valium in those raws.