PDA

View Full Version : help with second bulking cycle layout

tarzannigga
12-16-2016, 05:22 AM
so i was talking to a buddy and he said that running a cycle for 8 weeks is kinda pointless. and im talking about a short ester blend. this is what i wanted to do and the reason im choosing a blend is unfortunately i really dont have many places to pin at all. i literally only pin one delt and one glute. my other delt gets crazy infected anytime i pin it. and i cant reach the other god damn fuckin glute GAHH! lol anyways tell me what u think brothers

week1-8 200mg eod of tpp/npp blend (100mg of each per ml)
weeks1-4 50mg of dbolED
week1-8 20mg of mk677 (growth hormone secretagogue) ED
will be using 12.5mg of aromasin eod most likely. if im still converting to estrogen a lot ill up it to 25mg eod
will be using nac for liver support. no hcg and a pretty regular pct.

is this cycle worth doing for 8 weeks?

bulk_cut
12-16-2016, 06:30 AM
That's a very good cycle!!! You know you can mix different compounds in the same syringe and inject them at the same time you don't have to do a blend, right? Why aren't you injecting in your quads and ventragluteal's? That's 4 more easy spots?

tarzannigga
12-16-2016, 06:49 AM
That's a very good cycle!!! You know you can mix different compounds in the same syringe and inject them at the same time you don't have to do a blend, right? Why aren't you injecting in your quads and ventragluteal's? That's 4 more easy spots?
awesome!
bro so i can mix test and deca in the same syringe? probably a real dumb question. but anyways quads just dont work for me man. and i still dont know where ventraglutes are. anyone have a good video or a picture i can look at to find them? thanks. also so its good running this for 8 weeks? its not too short?

VallieFlag
12-16-2016, 06:58 AM
I think you should learn how to pin your quad.

Nothing wrong with 8 week cycle. You will recover substantially faster than on a 12 week cycle.

tarzannigga
12-16-2016, 07:04 AM
I think you should learn how to pin your quad.

Nothing wrong with 8 week cycle. You will recover substantially faster than on a 12 week cycle.
Quads scare me man, id literally rather pin my bis or my tris.heard ventro glutes are painless and can hold a lot of oil

Electromass
12-16-2016, 07:19 AM
You need to add TUDCA . Nac is just not gonna cut it for any single liver support. Go to Amazon and spend $30 and do it right bro.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

tarzannigga
12-16-2016, 07:23 AM
You need to add TUDCA . Nac is just not gonna cut it for any single liver support. Go to Amazon and spend $30 and do it right bro.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lol
damn who do i listen to? someone was like nah dont use tudca go for nac lmao

bobhead
12-16-2016, 07:25 AM
You can blow up in 8 weeks, but you will shrink just as fast. Btw VG is a good spot, it's the glute medius.

Electromass
12-16-2016, 07:56 AM
lol
When I find myself in this situation, I tend to do my own research...which you should be doing also. If you research what the differences are between NAC TUDCA and milk thistle you can see that each one has its own specific function.
I would never take just one liver support supplement, and all oral AAS are liver toxic. Take care of yourself bro, your the only one who can.

VallieFlag
12-16-2016, 05:52 PM
You can blow up in 8 weeks, but you will shrink just as fast. Btw VG is a good spot, it's the glute medius.

I know plenty of guys who do 8 week only cycles and they're fucking monsters. Less time on means less time off so you end up spending the same amount of time on as anyone else anyway.

Gain Train
12-16-2016, 06:19 PM

Im not trying to bash your comment but this is absolutely false... some of my best cycles are only 6-8 weeks leading into another show and I've kept everything no problem.

@ the OP. I think this cycle you have listed will definitely give you great results. I would suggest you make some changes in the time you introduce certain compounds and how long you take your oral GH.

You are running TPP and NPP... if your source is reliable and it's good NPP there is no reason to use Dbol the first week for a "kickstart" NPP will hit you rather quick AND within the first 10 days you'll already notice a difference.

I would run dbol from week 3-7 or if your eager to start Dbol use it after your NPP and Test has kicked in and you can notice a difference... you'll be able to break PRs after your first week and set another set of PRS once u introduce the Dbol. I would reap the benefits of a certain compound and dosage until you notice a plateau then introduce another compound or make adjustments to your total weekly dosage.

PCT to keep your gains... ok this is a super debatable topic and some people suggest to use HCG on cycle post cycle etc I saw u mention that you are not going to be using HCG... if that's what your planning on doing I cannot stress to you how important it's going to be to stay on GH while your going into PCT and through PCT... I'm not a fan of the Oral GH boosters but some say it works for them... if it works then great... stay on it through your PCT if your not going to blast HCG to kick your balls back in gear to get your natural test levels up to normal or past normal while off all Injectable compounds.

some prefer to use HCG on cycle at a low dose to prevent "atrophy" and to recover faster in PCT... From my personal experience and from some of my professional coaches and fellow competitors that have gone pro they have gave me great deal of insight on this topic. Experimenting to see how you respond with HCG and getting blood work done is the only way to prove the legitimacy of a protocol that works for YOU. Usually the Bro Science (common knowledge) regarding when to start PCT is determined regarding the halflife of the compounds your using and when will it clear your system... for example we will say 10-14 days after your last injection of compounds you start your PCT. During that 10-14 day timeframe blasting 500-1500IU of HCG every 3rd day leading into your PCT protocol will do wonders for you.

1000-1500IU would be overkill if you were to use HCG you'd maybe need 500IU every 3rd day

GT

VallieFlag
12-16-2016, 08:16 PM
You're prepping for a show idiot.

Okay.... Lets keep it respectful. Difference of opinion isn't a bad thing. Its a chance to give your side of the story and learn, its not a opportunity for name calling and dick waving.

tarzannigga
12-17-2016, 04:22 AM
Im not trying to bash your comment but this is absolutely false... some of my best cycles are only 6-8 weeks leading into another show and I've kept everything no problem.

@ the OP. I think this cycle you have listed will definitely give you great results. I would suggest you make some changes in the time you introduce certain compounds and how long you take your oral GH.

You are running TPP and NPP... if your source is reliable and it's good NPP there is no reason to use Dbol the first week for a "kickstart" NPP will hit you rather quick AND within the first 10 days you'll already notice a difference.

I would run dbol from week 3-7 or if your eager to start Dbol use it after your NPP and Test has kicked in and you can notice a difference... you'll be able to break PRs after your first week and set another set of PRS once u introduce the Dbol. I would reap the benefits of a certain compound and dosage until you notice a plateau then introduce another compound or make adjustments to your total weekly dosage.

PCT to keep your gains... ok this is a super debatable topic and some people suggest to use HCG on cycle post cycle etc I saw u mention that you are not going to be using HCG... if that's what your planning on doing I cannot stress to you how important it's going to be to stay on GH while your going into PCT and through PCT... I'm not a fan of the Oral GH boosters but some say it works for them... if it works then great... stay on it through your PCT if your not going to blast HCG to kick your balls back in gear to get your natural test levels up to normal or past normal while off all Injectable compounds.

some prefer to use HCG on cycle at a low dose to prevent "atrophy" and to recover faster in PCT... From my personal experience and from some of my professional coaches and fellow competitors that have gone pro they have gave me great deal of insight on this topic. Experimenting to see how you respond with HCG and getting blood work done is the only way to prove the legitimacy of a protocol that works for YOU. Usually the Bro Science (common knowledge) regarding when to start PCT is determined regarding the halflife of the compounds your using and when will it clear your system... for example we will say 10-14 days after your last injection of compounds you start your PCT. During that 10-14 day timeframe blasting 500-1500IU of HCG every 3rd day leading into your PCT protocol will do wonders for you.

1000-1500IU would be overkill if you were to use HCG you'd maybe need 500IU every 3rd day

GT
thanks!
bro what u just said really enlightened me! starting dbol week 3 actually makes a lot of sense. as long as i dont get too much estrogen rebound coming off cycle. but i think u may be right man i should notice the short ester nandralone and test by the second week. so yeah if i add in dbol later on that may be a whole new set of PRs. also with hcg, im running a long ester cycle atm. and im going to use it 500IU twice a week during the days of my ester clearence before pct. i said i wasnt going to use hcg during the end of this cycle because its a short ester and will start pct a few days after. i personally think there isnt a point to using hcg on cycle. i know others will say there is but i just dont see a point in using it because think about it once u blast ur hcg ur body is going to produce natural test. then u do a shot of test and ur body is like ok nvm i dont have to produce test. and that just keeps happening and happening so its probably not good having ur hormones all unstable like that. anyways thanks for the info man im still looking into this

tarzannigga
12-17-2016, 04:24 AM
also come on guys lets just all get along! im sure u all have vast knowledge of AAS and are nice enough to come on here and try and help a younger/newer person out. like vallie said we're all on the same team! thanks for the helpful info all of you!

kawa636
12-17-2016, 05:07 AM
lol

Its all advice bro,find wat works for u..i only run tudca unless im running a heave cycle then ill slap an extra liver support..the cycle looks good bro..

im mixing test an deca in same syringe right now for my bulking cycle,i usually warm it up,seeems to help it flow thru faster.but ur running all short esters soo pin away my friend lol

tarzannigga
12-17-2016, 06:16 AM
Its all advice bro,find wat works for u..i only run tudca unless im running a heave cycle then ill slap an extra liver support..the cycle looks good bro..

im mixing test an deca in same syringe right now for my bulking cycle,i usually warm it up,seeems to help it flow thru faster.but ur running all short esters soo pin away my friend lol
thanks!
yeah bro im looking into it more and more. thanks so much for the feedback man! also i pinned VG today! bro its my new spot. no pip what so ever. hit some suspension there and no painnn. heard i can blast a good 2-3ml there no problem.
@electromass thanks for the help brother

tarzannigga
12-17-2016, 06:17 AM
in what way am I trolling and how am I a guru then a noob?

Im hopefully going to get my pro card in 2 months if I finish in the top 3... I may be new to this specific fourm but who the fuck are you? In what way have you given any advice to the OP? And I'm the troll?

@tarzannigga I hope my post gave you some things to consider... inwould start Dbol week 2 or 3...
deff!!
great advice man. thats honestly most likely what im going to do. like i said i never thought about it the way u told me. but it makes a lot of sense. just hoping there isnt too much estrogen rebound

sledgehammer
12-17-2016, 11:23 AM
in what way am I trolling and how am I a guru then a noob?

Im hopefully going to get my pro card in 2 months if I finish in the top 3... I may be new to this specific fourm but who the fuck are you? In what way have you given any advice to the OP? And I'm the troll?

@tarzannigga I hope my post gave you some things to consider... inwould start Dbol week 2 or 3...

Most of the members here are knowledgeable and many guys compete. One thing that we don't do here is drama. You have a difference of opinion, that's fine. Express your POV in a respectful manor.

JohnDoe
12-18-2016, 01:32 AM
Obviously you have no idea what your talking about. During a show your under 5% Bf it's super unhealthy to remain at that level for an extended period of time... after completing a show and qualifying to the next level you typically will have another show in 10-12 weeks following your previous show and you can cycle off or cruise... I prefer to cycle off for 4 weeks only leaving 6-8 weeks worth of time to cycle and get reconditioned. Your a damn fool if you think anyone is staying around 3% Bf and taking diuretics and Letro to stay dry for 12 weeks or more...
You i grow into the next show so yes I'm bulking because I'm super sensitive to carbs being at such a low body fat percentage and no I'm not going to "dirty bulk" and get fat as shit.

Have you ever competed have you ever been below 5% Bf and had to compete again in 10-12 weeks? I'm guessing not because if you have you'd understand what I'm saying. Back to the OP post don't listen to this dickhead
You may voice your arguments and opinions in a respectful manner.

Please do not resort to name calling and continue causing drama on the board.

Thank you for your cooperation.

JohnDoe
12-18-2016, 01:52 AM
You're prepping for a show idiot.
You may voice your arguments and opinions in a respectful manner.

Please do not resort to name calling and continue causing drama on the board.

Thank you for your cooperation.

iJUICE
12-20-2016, 12:46 AM
If you want to get heavy is perfect, if you want to look better, feel better and gain only solid muscle i would use less test and more npp, especially because you are using dbol too

Double D
12-20-2016, 01:14 AM
ive been running sust 250 and deca 250 stack twice a week I ordered some oral dbol 25mg. Going through a bulk phase trying to get size back. I ordered some dbol 25 mg I'm half way through this cycle when should I start the dbol? Some people say towards the end of the cycle some say middle?

j-raw-hate
12-20-2016, 06:56 AM
I would go middle that way by the end those gains at more solid and keepable just my opinion

JohnDoe
12-22-2016, 02:59 AM
ive been running sust 250 and deca 250 stack twice a week I ordered some oral dbol 25mg. Going through a bulk phase trying to get size back. I ordered some dbol 25 mg I'm half way through this cycle when should I start the dbol? Some people say towards the end of the cycle some say middle?

If you have to ask when to use something as basic as dbol in your cycle, you don't have any business stacking any compounds together.

Electromass
12-22-2016, 03:20 AM
If you have to ask when to use something as basic as dbol in your cycle, you don't have any business stacking any compounds together.
Just start ordering shit and slamming and jamming bro....you can ask questions later!! And what the fuck is a PCT anyways!?!? Is that those plumbing pipes?? And what do I do with them?
:avatar_24549:

tarzannigga
12-22-2016, 03:33 PM
Well man people normally kick start a cycle using dbol, ive heard some using mid cycle for when they sort of plateau. I dont think its too smart using it towards the end of a cycle due to the estrogen rebound

iJUICE
12-28-2016, 12:44 PM
looks good bro, just keep running test a couple of week more after npp!! or if you have some leftovers of oral tape off the two week with that.
For the injection site good luck, you are not going to get through this cycle with only two injecting spots lmao!!
I personally inject everywhere, just use a small needle, you can load from the back the insulin syringe and do with that, its painless and you can pin easily your pecs (I know sounds crazy but its one of the easiest cus you can look at it and use two hands) triceps, biceps, everywhere, check online the injecting spot for intramuscular injection so you wont hit veins, nerves and stuff