PDA

View Full Version : Suston

Musclexone
12-16-2016, 02:15 PM
Anybody use that?

suraonyx23
12-16-2016, 02:21 PM
Tons of people do. What are your question on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Musclexone
12-16-2016, 02:23 PM
please guide me on this

goldenbrowninla
12-16-2016, 04:25 PM
please guide me on this

That's the vaguest question I've ever seen, it's so vague, I'm not even sure it's a question

suraonyx23
12-16-2016, 06:55 PM
That's the vaguest question I've ever seen, it's so vague, I'm not even sure it's a question

Yep exactly which sounds like he knows nothing at all about aas

Bullrush
12-16-2016, 07:43 PM
What is there to guide you with. Do your research, then come back with a real question..

VallieFlag
12-16-2016, 08:13 PM
I have used it. Hated it. Sounds like you're not very experienced in steroid use. Please tell us your weightlifting experience.

Assuming you are ready for steroids, this is the thread you should read to get a basic idea of whats going on:
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-discussion/26356-beginner-cycle.html

goldenbrowninla
12-16-2016, 09:43 PM
Yep exactly which sounds like he knows nothing at all about aas

Exactly what I was gettin at

goldenbrowninla
12-16-2016, 09:44 PM
What is there to guide you with. Do your research, then come back with a real question..

Exactly what I was gettin at, also

cominback22
12-17-2016, 12:18 AM
I prefer test E. As to if there was a question asked here, that's debatable.

Musclexone
12-17-2016, 01:07 AM
i am new here and not know much about steoids that's why i ask that question.

suraonyx23
12-17-2016, 01:29 AM
Man if you don't know anything about them read this link. You have to understand that they are not some magical pill or injection. So if you are trying to use them to "get ripped" won't work unless you have a low body fat percentage already and most importantly a very good diet. What are your stats height weight body fat percentage? If you want help give us those and it can let us gage if your ready or not.

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-discussion/26356-beginner-cycle.html

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

TheMack
12-17-2016, 01:44 AM
I got good results as far as muscle growth with Sustanon, but it gave me the worst acne I've ever had. Personally I prefer test enanthate or test cypionate. I think either of these would probably be a better choice for a first cycle as compared with sustanon. If you are seriously considering your first cycle, make sure you do your research in advance. The time you spend reading and learning can lead to a successful first cycle. The last thing you want is to have a bad experience right out of the starting gate. You are in the right place to learn. Keep coming back and asking questions. Ok buddy?

goldenbrowninla
12-17-2016, 01:45 AM

You've got to put in some time doing your own research, read around on the forums, familiarize yourself with at least the basics, then come in and ask questions and get advice from people who know their stuff too. You need to know enough to be able to realize if the person giving you advice actually knows what they're taking about too.

and remember, these forums can be very educational and have great info, but they're also for entertainment purposes

gymtech
12-17-2016, 10:15 AM
Anybody use that?

bro, first of all, remember you are on a steroid web board. If there is anything in this great world of ours that will help build muscle, then it has been most likely used! Sustanon is a four testosterone ester blend. Test is test. It's the different esters (example: propionate, enanthate, cypionate, decanoate ect.,) that release the testosterone into your system. example: test enanthate The enanthate is the ester that releases the testosterone, it is a long acting ester. Sustanon has 4 different esters that release the testosterone at different times into your system. You have 2 short acting esters, propionate and phenylprop, and 2 long acting esters which differ in some sustanon blends. Hope this helps you understand. There is lots of info here in the brotherhood just waiting for you to absorb. Take advantage and Learn as much as possible. Good luck.

Dont wanna be old
12-17-2016, 12:00 PM
Man if you don't know anything about them read this link. You have to understand that they are not some magical pill or injection. So if you are trying to use them to "get ripped" won't work unless you have a low body fat percentage already and most importantly a very good diet. What are your stats height weight body fat percentage? If you want help give us those and it can let us gage if your ready or not.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I remember purchasing books and reading many times over .
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/bodybuilding-and-steroid-library/20855-william-llewellyn-anabolics-10th-edition.html
I think it was several editions ago .
My first cycle was 10 Amps Sustanon that I paid close to $200 .
1 amp/week was a great experience and my introduction to injectables that I never forgot . Libido was off the charts and I filled out nicely . It was more than 12 or 13 weeks of greatness . Then the no PCT experience no one should experience was realized . I was lucky finding juice in the 80's being from out of town but unable to find Nolvadex and Clomid .
Please research until you leave no questions unanswered .
The mistakes you make in this hobby can be unforgiving or unforgettable if your not careful .
Good Luck
DWBO