PDA

View Full Version : Amps question.

jeffC
12-19-2016, 12:28 AM
I have hcg from PSL. small vial of powder and small amp of sodium chloride.
What is the shelf life after I mix it up?
Am I supposed to use the sodium chloride and just inject it into the raw?
Everything I've ever gotten has been oil based. Don't want to fuck it up.

jeffC
12-19-2016, 12:29 AM
Sorry typos. Supposed to say powder and inject not injury....

bobhead
12-19-2016, 12:48 AM
I've had hcg in bacterialstatic water stay good for over 2 months. Not sure about chloride.

Electromass
12-19-2016, 12:59 AM
Keep it refrigerated.

A-Raff
12-19-2016, 01:03 AM
Ive always just used plain old sterile water. Here in aus if u ask for BAC water at a pharmacy or needle exchange no one will know what your talking about. I've also read that the Benzoyl alcohol or sodium chloride in the water blends can degrade the HCG or HGH. fuck knows if what ive read is legit, but plain sterile water seems pretty harm free and safe if kept in a clean environment such as the fridge once mixed

bobhead
12-19-2016, 01:24 AM
It will depend on the compound too. I had some peptides that I felt degraded after some time.

Gmanzx11
12-19-2016, 01:31 AM
Use bacterialstatic water, wrap it in foil and put it in fridge. I use the foil to keep it out of the light. It will be good for a couple of months.

pastizzo
12-19-2016, 06:24 AM
Ive always just used plain old sterile water. Here in aus if u ask for BAC water at a pharmacy or needle exchange no one will know what your talking about. I've also read that the Benzoyl alcohol or sodium chloride in the water blends can degrade the HCG or HGH. fuck knows if what ive read is legit, but plain sterile water seems pretty harm free and safe if kept in a clean environment such as the fridge once mixed
you can get bac water on ebay shipped within oz,better option then plain injection water

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Beastie
12-19-2016, 09:24 PM
After 30 days I toss it..

iJUICE
12-20-2016, 12:28 AM
If you use sterile water it will last a month, if you use bac water (get it online or make it) it will last 3 months no problem, of course refrigerated!
The solution that comes with the pharma package is it you inject it all in once, a bit too much i think!
if you get bac water remember the vials to put it in once is mixed, you cannot leave it in the broken amp lol

jeffC
12-20-2016, 01:42 AM
I want to put a picture up about this. Anyone know how I do that?