PDA

View Full Version : Whats your biggest regret with starting/using gear?

Anzel
12-19-2016, 10:01 AM
In terms of how we learn more as we go and we can look back and see maybe we started too young or used too many compounds or we ran a cycle a bit too long.To maybe not doing PCT or having a girl break up with us or lost a friend because we took it too far and let the tren makes us intolerable ....

Not trying to be negative or make people rehash the past but instead trying to use this as a way for new guys to learn from others mistakes.

For me I started using gear at 34 which is considered late but I wish I started TRT first and maybe started when I was 32 when I found out I had low T. Instead I tried all the supplements and all the "natural" alternatives like test boosters and extra zinc to no avail . Then at 34 I started blasting and didnt go on TRT till I turned 40. Blasting was great but I had significant trouble keeping gains afterward.
I feel like I wasted about 4 or 5 years fighting an uphill battle with testosterone levels of a 60 yr old. If I started TRT I would have made solid gains because I had the work ethic and the training and diet in place. Then when I started blasting I would have achieved so much more. Of course Im speculating and all regrets are is would've , should've , could've at the end of the day. So lets take this post with a grain of salt! But if you can do things different or better looking back how would you have changed your approach?

Mudrunner32
12-19-2016, 12:03 PM
I'm only getting ready to start my second cycle...but my first was a clusterfuck. No blood work done and I was afraid to take my AI for fear of crashing my estrogen. I started with a blend, which is not recommended for good reason. No clue what my levels were and my libido was like a freaking roller coaster....up one day and down the next. During PCT, I went weeks without a morning wood and couldn't keep an erection whatsoever. I finally started taking Aromasin 12.5mg ED and after about a week or so, things started getting better. Lost a lot of strength during and after post cycle, which I'm just started to get back. I've been off for about 5 months and my body finally feels like my hormone levels have gone back to normal. I learned a lot from my first cycle, but the most important thing I took away from it is the importance of getting blood work done. Without blood work, it's all just a guessing game....and there's too many variables that can affect your body's hormones when you're taking or coming off of AAS.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

VallieFlag
12-19-2016, 02:54 PM
In terms of how we learn more as we go and we can look back and see maybe we started too young or used too many compounds or we ran a cycle a bit too long.To maybe not doing PCT or having a girl break up with us or lost a friend because we took it too far and let the tren makes us intolerable ....

Not trying to be negative or make people rehash the past but instead trying to use this as a way for new guys to learn from others mistakes.

For me I started using gear at 34 which is considered late but I wish I started TRT first and maybe started when I was 32 when I found out I had low T. Instead I tried all the supplements and all the "natural" alternatives like test boosters and extra zinc to no avail . Then at 34 I started blasting and didnt go on TRT till I turned 40. Blasting was great but I had significant trouble keeping gains afterward.
I feel like I wasted about 4 or 5 years fighting an uphill battle with testosterone levels of a 60 yr old. If I started TRT I would have made solid gains because I had the work ethic and the training and diet in place. Then when I started blasting I would have achieved so much more. Of course Im speculating and all regrets are is would've , should've , could've at the end of the day. So lets take this post with a grain of salt! But if you can do things different or better looking back how would you have changed your approach?

Thats a really great honest post. Thanks for sharing. I love the honesty and the ability to look back at what you did and say 'wow I really wasted time and money chasing the wrong things'. I feel the same to be honest. I started grappling when I was 22 and wfor years I couldn;t understand why I wasn't progressing like the other guys, I wasn't getting big and strong like them. I didn't realise it at the time, but some trauma I experienced as a kid has caused my hormones to be out of whack. Low test and a few other small things. If I had just gone in and got some blood tests I could have realised years earlier that it wasn't my fault. I wasn't a weak worthless piece of shit, it was simply a chemical imbalance that was out of my control and I could have avoided a lot of self loathing. Noe that I know I can treat it and be happier and healthier. I just wish I had paid attention to how I felt and found the right doctor earlier. In terms of steroids specifically, I wish I had just done test and EQ instead of test and dbol. Turns out dbol causes some horrendous pumps and makes me very inflexible and I cramp up while grappling, so that was a waste of a cycle I guess.

VallieFlag
12-19-2016, 02:56 PM
I'm only getting ready to start my second cycle...but my first was a clusterfuck. No blood work done and I was afraid to take my AI for fear of crashing my estrogen. I started with a blend, which is not recommended for good reason. No clue what my levels were and my libido was like a freaking roller coaster....up one day and down the next. During PCT, I went weeks without a morning wood and couldn't keep an erection whatsoever. I finally started taking Aromasin 12.5mg ED and after about a week or so, things started getting better. Lost a lot of strength during and after post cycle, which I'm just started to get back. I've been off for about 5 months and my body finally feels like my hormone levels have gone back to normal. I learned a lot from my first cycle, but the most important thing I took away from it is the importance of getting blood work done. Without blood work, it's all just a guessing game....and there's too many variables that can affect your body's hormones when you're taking or coming off of AAS.

Sent from my XT1585 using TapatalkThat sorta sounds like a lot of peoples first cycle. May I ask what blend? PLEASE dont tell me it was tren and test lol.

Mudrunner32
12-19-2016, 03:00 PM
That sorta sounds like a lot of peoples first cycle. May I ask what blend? PLEASE dont tell me it was tren and test lol.
Nah, it was Test 400...just a test blend.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SC
12-19-2016, 03:21 PM
I'm in a similar boat to the OP. Suspected something was off but wasn't quite sure. Went to doc and she said I had a vitamin D deficiency. When I asked her about test levels she said "they're fine" and I didn't think to question it. Two years later I finally started doing my own research, found the BOP, and got my own labs done to discover I had low t. While I'm bummed out that it took so long to figure out my issue, I'm not completely disappointed as even with low T I was bigger and stronger than guys that I know even now that have done multiple cycles. Really goes to show how the diet and consistency makes such a big difference.

Once my labs got back showing low T, I figured if I was going to be stabbing myself I might as well start off with the classic beginners cycle of 500mg/week test for 16 weeks then my scripted dose of 200mg/wk for trt.

All in all I've been very pleased with how I've gone about it with one exception-using nolva. I had done a lot of my own research, much of it from ANABOLICS, and had based my first cycle off of Lleyellewelellenelewlewllywn's recommendations in that book. He recommends nolva for pretty much everything, and I didn't fully understand the difference between a SERM and an AI. When my E2 levels were through the roof on the mid-cycle bloods and I found myself getting choked up watching Finding Nemo or The Notebook and craving chocolate, the brothers here taught me the error of my ways. Doh! Makes so much sense too!! Oh yeah, then I crashed my E2 using letro mot realizing how strong the stuff was. That fucking sucked. Now it's aromasin as my number one choice or arimidex.

Stay gainey, my friends.

VallieFlag
12-19-2016, 03:40 PM
Nah, it was Test 400...just a test blend.

Sent from my XT1585 using TapatalkAh okay phew. I actually did sustanon for my first cycle. I thought I was being soooo cool using a blend while everyone else used boring old enanthate. Nope, turns out they were right.

Anzel
12-20-2016, 11:14 PM
Great posts guys. As we can see many of us probably MOST of us have some moments we wish we can go back and change things. But that's how it is!

HardtoGain
12-20-2016, 11:31 PM
http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Were-the-Millers-No-Ragrets-Tattoo.jpg

Revelations
12-20-2016, 11:32 PM
This is another shoulda, woulda, coulda scenario and I'm not sure if it would have made a huge difference, but I wish I would have started out leaner. I jumped on relatively lean; at roughly 12%, but I hate cutting on gear and I hate cutting off gear; bottom line I hate cutting lol. My belief is steroids don't really work their magic in a calorie deficit (aside from tren which I will not touch) and cutting after a cycle on low test is a disaster as well. Other than this, no regrets and no looking back. I chose this path and am willing to take the consequences. This is the shit I try to preach to the younger generation (myself included); it is a serious choice and you need to fully understand what its about.
-Rev

Pro chaos
12-20-2016, 11:44 PM
I started my first cycle in 20011 in afganistan. Took nolva for a post cycle and did t know much about aas neither did I do much research. Biggest regret was taking prohormones without pct or any reseach because it was OTC. I thought I would be good. Little did I know I would develop gyno. Now every time I cycle I'm reminded about it with discomfort and a little lump that I can see but no one else has noticed but I'm anal and a little vain so it bothers me. I will get surgery within a year or so probably.

JohnDoe
12-20-2016, 11:47 PM
Wish I would have started sooner because I spent years prior to being prescribed TRT fighting all the symptoms of low T...

Anzel
12-21-2016, 09:57 AM
See I feel I should have been on trt first for a few years then blast. When I did a blast and then pct I had a he'll of a time keeping gains.

cominback22
12-27-2016, 10:35 PM
If we are being 100% honest. I started out to young. Young and stupid, that's what I was. Looking back this is probably the reason I'm 27 and have low T. I took so much shit when I was 17 and 18 that I'm confident that is why I am dealing with low T now. I failed to realize my natural potential then. Now, with that being said, I love cycling. I think I would have gotten to this path either way, I just made mistakes getting here.

mastermolnar
12-30-2016, 10:37 AM
The only thing I regret has nothing to do with my cycling but more so a friends. Some may remember me post about a guy I know that had been struggling with bipolar and drug addiction for awhile and he and I began lifting and cycling together. After a little time, he had a bit of a mental breakdown which catapulted him back into his heroin addiction which was followed by multiple suicide attempts. His first cycle was test prop and tren ace and after about a month in he added some liquid halo. I knew better. I had researched. I got him the stuff even after advising him it was a bad idea. But I figured, "he's a big boy... he can make his own choices." Well just about 2 months ago, nearly 2 years after that first cycle of his and countless hispitsls, psych wards and care units, he passed from a heroin overdose which was suspected to be intentional.

I felt for awhile like I could have done more. Like I should gave helped him get back on track. But the truth is he was just a very sick person and had no business taking steroids in the first place

jeffC
12-30-2016, 01:25 PM
I'm glad to see in not alone. Some of these posts mirror my first cycle exactly. And fact is it seems like the same cause, lack of proper information. My first cycle was test-e and Tren. No PCT no AI. My libido was fucked, limp dick no balls, actually scared to be honest and didn't know how to come off. The guy I was taking advice from also my supplier just told me to up my dose. The brother here bailed me out with some harsh reality checks which also educated me and Made me research what it was I was doing. I've posted before this is not a plug and play answer to anything. It's a serious chemical/biological science.
As for mastermolnar, brother I have had more than one friend and family member lose their life to drugs both intentional and accidental. Here the drug of choice is crack cocaine. I have come to realize that some people are wired to be addicts. I don't want to suggest we don't care or can't try to help but in the end we don't get to choose anyone's path in life but our own.

stephen220
12-30-2016, 09:38 PM
I regret using pro hormones it gave me gyno which I still have a very small lump from it, it won't go away I'll have to get it removed someday. But I wish I used hcg from the get go I was 17 when I started aND didn't think about the future. Now I have low t and blast cruise. But mastermolnar their is nothing you could have done I'm two years clean from heroin and no one could have made me get clean you have to hit your own rock bottom to change and want it mine was I was homeless and hungry so I changed.

old fart
12-30-2016, 10:31 PM
May sound a little strange, but I regret back in the late 80's(that's right I'm old, lol) constantly reading all those Muscle and Fitness mags. My friends and I were constantly overtraining following those damn workouts they had in those mags. I also was stupid enough to waste 100's of dollars on those stupid supplements they pushed. Yep, back then I was naive enough to think all those Olympia sized guys didn't use juice.

Sorry I misread the Title...lol. As far as juice my regret after my first cycle was not using any PCT.

mastermolnar
12-31-2016, 12:04 AM
I regret using pro hormones it gave me gyno which I still have a very small lump from it, it won't go away I'll have to get it removed someday. But I wish I used hcg from the get go I was 17 when I started aND didn't think about the future. Now I have low t and blast cruise. But mastermolnar their is nothing you could have done I'm two years clean from heroin and no one could have made me get clean you have to hit your own rock bottom to change and want it mine was I was homeless and hungry so I changed.

Thanks guys. I know I couldn't have made him grt sober. My regret is that he and I both met in recovery and he was sober a year until he started juicing and fucked his hormones all up. I guess I just wish it didn't go down that way.

Congrats though Stephen220!! I was in the same boat... homeless and depraved and weighing 140 pounds soaking wet. Did some time and went right back to dope when I swore I would never again. Thats when i decided to try something different. Been clean 3 years now and life is amazing. Never again.

damage
12-31-2016, 04:08 AM
Absolutely no regrets.. Just wish I would have started when I was more in my prime.. Regret using all those bathtub prohormones. Should have just gone on and stayed on and done regular blood work instead of the hormonal rollercoaster of pct.

Loose Cannon
12-31-2016, 08:02 AM
currently cant get my wife pregnant. yes i ran hcg. no im not on trt. thats life.

Anzel
12-31-2016, 11:44 AM
Did you go see a urologist/ fertility Dr?
How much hcg did you run? Cause sometimes the Dr will prescribe very high doses. Also there are other things to try like HMG.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

tarzannigga
12-31-2016, 04:49 PM
i actually am 1 week away from finishing off my first cycle. im 23 right now and yeah thats pretty young, but i would say my regret is probably not building a solid foundation before i started gear. a big problem i had for the first 4 weeks of my test e cycle was not being able to eat enough. down the line i fixed this and can eat the amount i need to now. but i was impatient and have had a history of heroin abuse so maybe thats what led me to start using gear. i basically got clean, started lifting for a few months, used sarms for a month and hopped on my first test cycle. i wish i just stayed natty for like the middle of 2017 at LEAST. i would have built a better foundation and would have known how to eat better. u live and u learn though right?

Anzel
12-31-2016, 06:06 PM
You were impatient but better than using heroin bro. And I commend you for getting away from it good job.
You can always run a pct and chill for a while and build your foundation if you want.

SimpleAddar
12-31-2016, 06:10 PM
Easy....

taking shortcuts & not doing proper research. Fuckin dickhead I was...

on a positive note, it's sculpted my knowledge to date now.. Turn a negative into a positive

stormn
01-01-2017, 08:01 PM
Started to young, high school/college I'm 47 now and back then it was a little harder to get juice hell we did what ever we could find. went years on and off then I was almost 46 went in for a t-test and my level was at 80 so went on trt right away. Now days all you youngsters have the BOP and other fourms to learn from. Wish it was around 30 years ago

Anon44
01-01-2017, 09:24 PM
I definitely wish I would of educated myself first. Bro science was no Bueno!

Anzel
01-01-2017, 10:16 PM
So alot of the same points are coming up, its at least nice to see we are not alone.

stormn
01-02-2017, 01:43 AM
I come from a small southern ohio town and back in high school all our parents had livestock and we all worked for our families so it was no problem to go to the local landmark store and get test, eq, finaplex all that shit. Hell everyone knew about it in the community, football is everything in those parts. Overall bad fuckn idea. It was easier to get it in high school and college than post college. To all you young guns just wait, be natural at first get your body to get use to a good diet. GROW UP FIRST!!!!!!!!

ducksonthewall
01-02-2017, 04:46 PM
I already had about 5 years of training by the time I started at 21. My biggest regret was using that first cycle to get into shape instead of getting in good shape first, then using the cycle to push further. Also I used prop/npp as a first cycle which was a terrible idea, but it got me used to pinning lol.

01-16-2017, 02:47 PM
Done my first cycle approx a year ago, just Test E and ran for 16 weeks , only regret was increasing my dose from 500 to 800ish which was no different when it comes to gains just increased the fuck out of my acne (side effects) & also wish i knew about BOP so i could source my own stuff instead of paying double the price for shit... whole cycle was amazing though. Had alot of research behind my belt and 5 years of training although i wish i was leaner when i started the cycle... now im slightly higher in bf -.-...

the_Northman1522
01-16-2017, 04:56 PM
My first cycle was when I was using the gym as a means of self therapy in the early 90's in the army. I didn't know about pct, or cared for that matter. I jumped on a cycle of test and eq( the old brown jug stuff). So yea, no research of the chemicals, other then gi Joe bro science. I was fucked up in the head after my cycle. Not to mention I wasn't giving blood, and didn't understand hemocrit levels. Absolutly thrashed me. So my regret was not asking questions, and researching this stuff from the get go. I'm sure I'm on trt for the past 15 years due to this cycle. I know I never fully recovered from it before I jumped on the next one, and so forth.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

IFearSkinnyMe
01-18-2017, 07:15 PM
My biggest regret was that I didn't have enough knowledge and I just jumped into anyone's gear. Had some bad gear that put black marks all over my shoulders, it was obviously toxic. Now I research and only choose after gaining proper information and feedback from others.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

dogma261
01-18-2017, 07:37 PM
Thats a really great honest post. Thanks for sharing. I love the honesty and the ability to look back at what you did and say 'wow I really wasted time and money chasing the wrong things'. I feel the same to be honest. I started grappling when I was 22 and wfor years I couldn;t understand why I wasn't progressing like the other guys, I wasn't getting big and strong like them. I didn't realise it at the time, but some trauma I experienced as a kid has caused my hormones to be out of whack. Low test and a few other small things. If I had just gone in and got some blood tests I could have realised years earlier that it wasn't my fault. I wasn't a weak worthless piece of shit, it was simply a chemical imbalance that was out of my control and I could have avoided a lot of self loathing. Noe that I know I can treat it and be happier and healthier. I just wish I had paid attention to how I felt and found the right doctor earlier. In terms of steroids specifically, I wish I had just done test and EQ instead of test and dbol. Turns out dbol causes some horrendous pumps and makes me very inflexible and I cramp up while grappling, so that was a waste of a cycle I guess.

Hey you said that a trauma as a child cause your hormones to f up is that possible? I have had a pretty traumatic child hood loosing my brother at 16 the rest of my family at 19 car wrecks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghost777
01-18-2017, 08:23 PM
my biggest regret is i went too hard in the beginning. i should have eased into it a bit but i got over zealous when the gains hit. i took more than i ever needed and it drove me into a wall. it took years to re-calibrate my body and come back down to a healthy and manageable level. it was a bit of let down but it was also a healthy dose of reality. i had mentoring and i was well versed in how to stack. it was my own desire and impatience that pushed me. now i have a very healthy view of use and have accepted myself more as being human. i read people saying don't use if you don't compete. i say "keep that to yourself because i decide what i do". i know gear isn't healthy especially when abused. i say take a number to any vice or even lifestyle. everything in moderation and you are still ultimately responsible for your health. honestly i like having a high test level and there are times i simply just want to improve on things for my own sake and will blast. at the end of the day, you are responsible for you. i help a lot of guys but what i do most is caution them to know more is not better.

Anzel
01-18-2017, 09:51 PM
Hey you said that a trauma as a child cause your hormones to f up is that possible? I have had a pretty traumatic child hood loosing my brother at 16 the rest of my family at 19 car wrecks

I think he means physical trauma

dogma261
01-18-2017, 10:03 PM
Got ya

Anzel
01-18-2017, 10:06 PM
Got ya

But Jesus man.... you went through some serious shit...sorry to hear that

dogma261
01-18-2017, 10:10 PM
Thank you brother I am 34 now it was a long time ago decided to focus on body and mind and let the passed lay in the past thank you bro

Anzel
01-18-2017, 10:12 PM
You are a smart man. You didn't let it tear you apart. Go down the road of drugs and negative stuff. My hats off to you

dogma261
01-18-2017, 10:16 PM
Lol hey I went down that path but surfaced ,hardly but made it lol 5yrs ago 270 no muscle I mean non and now I am 12 percent bf at 200-205

cstar1985
01-22-2017, 01:10 AM
I would like to say I wouldn't have started so young , like 16-17. But I would take it again. I would change what I took, as others have said it was very easy to get in highs school and college. I would have just taken test e instead of t400 or sustanon.

Boombalaty
01-22-2017, 02:56 AM
Great and very enlightening posts guys! So happy to be a part of this site, I know I will be armed with all the knowledge I need when I get started.

So, if I am 42 and "really" never done a legit cycle. Should I start with a trt dose before a blast? Im planning on getting bloods done in the next week or two. No big rush for me since I still have a fair amount of fat to shed.

elmo33
01-22-2017, 02:58 AM
oh man where to start....let me preface this by saying, if I had it all to do over again I would still do steroids.....PERIOD. I started way way way way to young. prohormones at 16, "british dragon" don't even remember what it was at 17 had absolutely no idea what I was taking or what I was doing just that my older friend said it would make me ripped....well it didn't. from 17 to 18 for a year I reckelessly took random test some deca then might would stop for a month and start back, no PCT, no NOTHING. Just a reckless, immature little boy wanting to be big. Now don't get me wrong, I was very well rounded and successful. I had already graduated a year early from high school and been accepted into nursing school a few days before my 17th birthday.

So what happened? I finally learned a thing or two, got my hands on some quality gear and food and around my 19th birthday I thought I was superman and so did all my friends. I was lean and ripped and had more confidence than a four balled tomcat wearing a make America great again hat in Washington dc. yesterday. This brought many good things to me, promotions at jobs, excelled in college (RN at 19 years old), banged my teachers in college, yep :YKHPbvZ3PUw4XpCrHn. and was living the dream so I thought.

All this time I NEVER did PCT or came off long enough to feel the effects. (about 3 years straight) So I meet this smoking hot blonde nurse as a new grad nurse in the ER. She is 25 with her own house, money, a grown ass woman ready to settle down. I'm 19 almost twenty. fast forward 6 months and were very serious, living together and thinking of our future. Shes skeptical of my gear usage but sees I'm normal tempered, successful and most of the negative connotations about AAS she has heard are false. SO one day she asks me....why am I not pregnant? And I'm like hmmmmmm.....no condoms no pulling out ever since day 1 (married with 2 kids now still haven't EVER pulled out :chuckapproved:...

So I came off everything cold turkey.....how bad can it be? my friends have done it and there fine ill be fine....we will just get pregnant and I can go back on I thought.....I was a damn wreck. I grew up very blessed, parents that loved me and eachother, no family issues, no health issues, ZERO MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES. I went off the deep end, anxiety attacks daily, couldn't function, couldn't sleep, could have lost my job and my wife. I was like a child on the inside. The anxiety was like I have never felt and hope to never feel again.

So I went and saw an endo doc and a urologist. He put me on 50mg clomid "until shes pregnant" per the MD. Wel 3 months into it she is pregnant. I'm a basketcase still and she doesn't want me to go back on because she sees this as the "steroids caused this". fast forward to a WHOLE YEAR off AAS and have been on hcg and clomid from a urologist/endo team and guess what my test comes back at 4 weeks after stopping the "year long pct"....low 200s....really? So I get put on TRT and BAM!!!! I'm back. My wife notices a sudden change for the better, I can sleep, anxiety is gone (to this day have never had an anxiety attack since started back test).

Years later I have two children and for the second we had a planned "fertilization blast" and right back on test and it worked like a charm 3 months to get some swimmers and back on TRT. Never will I come off completely. TRT for life. Maybe I am different, but my experience with low T from reckless AAS use at a young age left me wacky.

Moral of the story for all the young guys wanting to try it.
1) Do not take AAS if you are not okay with the fact that you most likely will continue it or may HAVE to continue it to feel normal for the rest of your life. (I LOVE GEAR AND FEEL 10X better than 'normal' "ON")
2) If you do not have the knowledge or FINANCES to do AAS properly and in the healthiest way possible do not do it. Bloodwork is an absolute must. every 3 months for me.
3) If at all possible wait till AFTER you have kids to start AAS or beware some are not as successful with fertility as I was, but MOST know it sucks ass coming off test and taking fertility drugs. Nothing like your wife begging you to knock her up and you staring at a limp noodle. :w3z2ri2s27WPZEo.jpg
4) I was a pretty damn mature 17,18,19 year old. Was an RN at 19, a dad at 20....BUT it was still too damn young at 17 in my opinion. Unless your going to be the next Cody Montgomery or Dallas Mccarver just do yourself a favor and WAIT a few years. At least be able to buy a beer first.

JDMarintezT94
01-23-2017, 01:19 AM
my biggest regret is that when i was 16-17 one of my friends was pinning sus and asked if i wanted to join him. I hadn't done any research i didn't really know anything about what i was putting in my body but i let him stab me a few times. i saw some gains but i never took a pct because i didnt know at that early age.

Anzel
01-23-2017, 01:30 AM
Great and very enlightening posts guys! So happy to be a part of this site, I know I will be armed with all the knowledge I need when I get started.

So, if I am 42 and "really" never done a legit cycle. Should I start with a trt dose before a blast? Im planning on getting bloods done in the next week or two. No big rush for me since I still have a fair amount of fat to shed.
It depends. If your test level is normal then a trt dose may just replace what u naturally make. So 500mg as a 1st cycle would be better...and have your pct all ready to go.

If you already have low test due to your age which is very likely then a trt dose would be excellent.
And of course have a pct planned and ready if you plan to come off.

Get labs first bro

Obscured78
01-23-2017, 01:33 AM
I regret my diet when I first started 14 or 15 years ago. I bulked gained 50 pounds in two years but the calories I was eating to get there were crap. I would have eaten a lot cleaner if I had my current knowledge. I listened to the wrong advice saying if I am bulking I can eat whatever I want. Before that i always had a six pack without trying. Some of those 50 pounds went to my belly which I still haven't gotten rid of.

Anzel
01-23-2017, 01:35 AM
Guys lots of great posts...someone new coming here can learn a lot!

Boombalaty
01-23-2017, 02:50 AM
It depends. If your test level is normal then a trt dose may just replace what u naturally make. So 500mg as a 1st cycle would be better...and have your pct all ready to go.

If you already have low test due to your age which is very likely then a trt dose would be excellent.
And of course have a pct planned and ready if you plan to come off.

Get labs first bro

Im going to try and get labs done on tuesday if i can make it up there. If I am low, Ill prob start with a trt dose. Normal, then ill do the usual 5-600/wk. I will have adex and nolva, possibly clomid as well but I am not sure I will do a pct. I may just blast and cruise. Ill decide after I get some input from you fellas once I get my labs done. Thanks Anzel!

SC
01-23-2017, 04:18 AM
Im going to try and get labs done on tuesday if i can make it up there. If I am low, Ill prob start with a trt dose. Normal, then ill do the usual 5-600/wk. I will have adex and nolva, possibly clomid as well but I am not sure I will do a pct. I may just blast and cruise. Ill decide after I get some input from you fellas once I get my labs done. Thanks Anzel!

Heh heh, I was the same way. When my labs came in low I said fuck it, let's make up for time lost lifting with low t and just cycle/trt.

Keep us posted bro!

Anzel
02-03-2017, 11:55 PM
I just re-read most of this thread...thanks for sharing everyone!

Rasta
02-04-2017, 10:25 AM
http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Were-the-Millers-No-Ragrets-Tattoo.jpg

Hell yeah LOL

Anzel
02-04-2017, 10:58 AM
Haha! I should have posted that pic in my OP to open this thread up.