PDA

View Full Version : Got food poisoning while in my pct

Revelations
12-22-2016, 04:26 PM
Well brothers Im about 3 weeks in to my pct and was doing okay (strength declined slightly and lost 5 lbs of my max bodyweight after cycle). Then i decided to eat a big meal that my house mate cooked. Turned out to be a bad idea because me and another house mate had a terrible case of food poisoning, i even went to the hospital and i never usually go to the hospital, but i was throwing up so bad and uncontrollably that i wasnt sure what was going on. needless to say, it is two days later and i feel better but obviously very weak. i didnt take clomid or nolvadex the last two days and i barely ate anything (i was following the BRAT diet as told by my doctor, but i would say i barely ate over 1000 calories the past two days when my normal intake is 4000). My question relates back to pct. Should i get back on the clomid and nolva for another two weeks or just hold out and get bloods done in a few weeks. Any other advice on making a good recovery would be appreciated.
-Rev

bulk_cut
12-22-2016, 04:37 PM
Why would you stop your PCT just because you got a little food poisoning? One has nothing to do with the other!!

Revelations
12-22-2016, 05:02 PM
Very true but this wasnt a lil food poisoning. Either way I will just finish er up. To be honest my last run was test solo so I didnt feel like I needed an aggressive pct in the first place, but if I hop back on for another week that will be my fourth week of the pct meds. Whats your advice on the food consumption part? Should I worry much about those two days that I ate minimal calories?
-Rev

Damo6794
12-22-2016, 05:19 PM
I got tonsilitis coming off cycle last time bro. Same thing. Spent 5 days in a hospital bed on a drip... goodbye gains

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jdiggity
01-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Maaaaaate had the same thing happen to me, Tonsillectomy and a few complications during PCT. They might as well have called it a gains-selectomy