PDA

View Full Version : Rotator cuff surgery

bruski36
12-23-2016, 04:27 AM
Back home. had rotator cuff surgery this morning. Good and bad news.the doctor was able to re-attach every thing torn. bad news 6 anchors..... monstrous tear in my supraspinatus tendon it was sheared completely off. infraspinatus tendon 75% torn thru. too much other damage to list that was fixed to list. the doctor was amazed that i could raise my arm over my head lol

bulk_cut
12-23-2016, 04:52 AM
Holly shit that's a lot of damage. You must have been in some serious pain!! Glad you got it fixed and wish you a speedy and pain free recovery!!!

bruski36
12-23-2016, 06:13 AM
I've been thru rehab before......pain is your friend you must embrace it. its rehab its going to hurt. I am 54 years old raw i have squatted 600lbs....dead lifted 585lbs.... benched 340lbs....i was close to 1850lbs equipped....never retreat never surrender

FutureIFBBProJARow23
04-17-2017, 12:57 AM
Back home. had rotator cuff surgery this morning. Good and bad news.the doctor was able to re-attach every thing torn. bad news 6 anchors..... monstrous tear in my supraspinatus tendon it was sheared completely off. infraspinatus tendon 75% torn thru. too much other damage to list that was fixed to list. the doctor was amazed that i could raise my arm over my head lol make sure to take it easy bro