PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Cycle Plan

murph
12-24-2016, 02:03 PM
Here is myplan for my second cycle which is going to be a bulk cycle. I hope between thetest is high enough and Caber I will avoid any shut down issues. I thought about Test P but decidedto go with the long ester for less pinning and I chose NPP over Deca becausethis being my first cycle that is not Test only if I feel I am running into anyissues the NPP will clear quicker.
I plan to runfor 10 weeks followed by 2 weeks of Test only and then back down to a cruise. Anyinput would be appreciated

Test C 500mg(2x250mg per week )
NPP 100mg EOD
Arimidex (0.25mg EOD)
Caber(0.25mg x2 per week)
HCG(250iu x2 per week

bigmills
12-24-2016, 03:31 PM
Smart move on using the NPP because it will clear quicker.. since you are running such a long Ester,I wouldn't start the HCG until week 2 or 3.. other than that everything looks good. Good luck brother and happy holidays...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bigmills
12-24-2016, 03:32 PM
Here is myplan for my second cycle which is going to be a bulk cycle. I hope between thetest is high enough and Caber I will avoid any shut down issues. I thought about Test P but decidedto go with the long ester for less pinning and I chose NPP over Deca becausethis being my first cycle that is not Test only if I feel I am running into anyissues the NPP will clear quicker.
I plan to runfor 10 weeks followed by 2 weeks of Test only and then back down to a cruise. Anyinput would be appreciated

Test C 500mg(2x250mg per week )
NPP 100mg EOD
Arimidex (0.25mg EOD)
Caber(0.25mg x2 per week)
HCG(250iu x2 per week

Sorry same with the Arimidex and caber, I would wait a week to to start the Arimidex and caber. You should be good with .5 caber twice a week..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

stormn
12-24-2016, 04:02 PM
That will definitely work I usually run 150 ml npp m w f, test e 250 2x week, when I run test c with it @ 250 every 10 days. For me I don't like running my test higher sides suck and makes me a big dick head bad. I use b-6 at 400 mg eod instead of caber and all the other stuff. works for me really well and I use to get bad lumps under my nipps soft dick half way through sex all that fucked up shit. b-6 cleared all that up real quick a lot cheaper and can get it at any store it's worth the try it's so cheap. It is good for a lot of shit. But your way will kick ass also. Swell up brother. " YOUR ONLY BIGGER TOMORROW IF YOU LIFT HARD TODAY" i

murph
12-24-2016, 04:24 PM
Thanks everyone for the input,it helps more than you know

Loose Cannon
12-25-2016, 09:52 PM
hey man. i think 10 weeks isnt long enough for test c. 12 weeks is usually the minimum advised cycle for almost anything. also, you said you wanted less pinning, but you chose npp for eod injections, just a thought. the npp will clear quicker yes, but deca is a mild substance. you should be fine, tons of guys use deca for their first cycle. if you wanna bulk i woudnt use npp. also hold off on the caber. caber is a just in case type of drug. i would run the arimidex off the bat like you said tho. also, when you mean " preventing shut down", are you talking about your balls? if so, an AI and caber will not prevent a shutdown. the hcg will help you a lot tho. just my .02 cents bro!

id go 12 weeks
test c 500 mg
deca 500 mg
hcg 500 iu 2x a week (if ur really worried about shutdown)
arimidex .25 e3d (adjust after bloodwork)
caber on hand just in case

Beastie
12-25-2016, 11:53 PM
Okay Murph..Having a few NPP cycles under my belt..I will make 1 suggestion..At 1 month in I would throw in a polisher..I have tried both of these with npp cycles..Winstrol and masteron.They were both excellent But I seem to keep going back to the Winny for the polisher..50mgs split per day..and boy of boy..the synergy between the NPP and Winstrol amazing..

murph
12-26-2016, 12:54 PM
I am running the Test for 12 weeks ,,10 weeks NPP and Test and 2 weeks Test only at the end. The Caber you say to keep on hand in case of prolactin Gyno, does Caber help the libido at all? I have read were a couple of people have said their libido feels better on caber or is Caber's only role is to battle Prolactin Gyno
A big thing I a trying to avoid is Deca Dick

hey man. i think 10 weeks isnt long enough for test c. 12 weeks is usually the minimum advised cycle for almost anything. also, you said you wanted less pinning, but you chose npp for eod injections, just a thought. the npp will clear quicker yes, but deca is a mild substance. you should be fine, tons of guys use deca for their first cycle. if you wanna bulk i woudnt use npp. also hold off on the caber. caber is a just in case type of drug. i would run the arimidex off the bat like you said tho. also, when you mean " preventing shut down", are you talking about your balls? if so, an AI and caber will not prevent a shutdown. the hcg will help you a lot tho. just my .02 cents bro!

id go 12 weeks
test c 500 mg
deca 500 mg
hcg 500 iu 2x a week (if ur really worried about shutdown)
arimidex .25 e3d (adjust after bloodwork)
caber on hand just in case

murph
12-26-2016, 12:55 PM
I may have to look into this...Thanks

Okay Murph..Having a few NPP cycles under my belt..I will make 1 suggestion..At 1 month in I would throw in a polisher..I have tried both of these with npp cycles..Winstrol and masteron.They were both excellent But I seem to keep going back to the Winny for the polisher..50mgs split per day..and boy of boy..the synergy between the NPP and Winstrol amazing..

Electromass
12-26-2016, 01:11 PM
I am running the Test for 12 weeks ,,10 weeks NPP and Test and 2 weeks Test only at the end. The Caber you say to keep on hand in case of prolactin Gyno, does Caber help the libido at all? I have read were a couple of people have said their libido feels better on caber or is Caber's only role is to battle Prolactin Gyno
A big thing I a trying to avoid is Deca Dick
Just keep in mind that we all react differently to different compounds. I've run 700 mg ew of NPP and didn't have any erectile issues. I think my test was around this same mg or slightly higher. I'm thinking that your test is going to offset this issue for you but, you may be real sensitive to the NPP as far as sexual performance...Just have to run it a couple of weeks and see how you react bro.